Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Six Speeds Inc. is no longer selling online parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 05:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Six Speeds Inc. is no longer selling online parts

I just wanted to make sure I posted this here for the guys that have not seen any of my other posts on my backorders.

Effective immediately, we will no longer be accepting any parts orders over the internet. Our website has been disabled and will no longer charge your cards for order's received. Due to the back order status on some of our parts, this is out of my control.

All parts we have in stock are for our in house transmission rebuild customers only.

Thanks,
Amber
Old 07-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good call on that one...I can't imagine the headaches selling parts would cause in addition to rebuilding the transmissions full time.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:10 PM
FormerVendor

We'll apparently no one has seen any of my posts since they are still posting I am screwing them by not sending out there parts. I haven't charged cards so I just don't understand how they can think I am screwing them.

It plainly say's on the website "In stock: N". I don't know how much more clear I could have made it.

Amber
Old 07-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Website does not seem to be disabled. There is no "out of stock" indicator that I can see and I was able to go all the way to the checkout stage. Hit me up if you need help disabling the site.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:28 PM
FormerVendor

I can't do it on my end without disabeling the whole site. I just want the parts pages not to function. Here is where it says out of stock:

http://0174de9.netsolstores.com/inde...PROD&ProdID=48
http://0174de9.netsolstores.com/inde...PROD&ProdID=24
http://0174de9.netsolstores.com/inde...PROD&ProdID=88

Thanks,
Amber
Old 07-25-2008, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

Amber,

Are you still backordered on parts for in house transmission rebuilds? I might have a tranny which needs to be rebuilt....
Old 07-25-2008, 08:59 PM
FormerVendor

No, we do have parts for inhouse builds but not parts to ship out.

AMber
Old 07-25-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Regular

Amber, even knowing that those parts are out of stock because you just said so, it took some "searching" to realize they aren't. The "N" below "In Stock" is not apparent and clear, and without knowing that the "N" mean not in stock, I can see the confusion. Perhaps change the "N" to "ON BACKORDER" in red, and I'm sure that would clear up a HUGE amount of confusion. I hate to see your business get smacked around by the latest posts as I simply called asking about Billet 1-2 keys a week or so ago and you were of great help referencing to D&D as you were going to be out of town the next week. Thats good service to someone who isn't even a customer (yet) at the point in time.

gere sto you guys getting stuff straightened out!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Is this a permanent change or only until you can get a good flow of stock back in?
Old 07-26-2008, 07:53 AM
FormerVendor

Just until my backorders are filled. I don't see it lasting forever. At least not right at this point.

Amber
Old 07-26-2008, 05:35 PM
FormerVendor

I agree..

The "In Stock" thing throws you off. Normally when you see the words "In Stock" it refers to what the status is.. In this case, its used as a question.

You could put IN STOCK?. Then Put NO beneath it. Then it looks more like a question, rather than a statement..
Originally Posted by OldSchoolFormula
Amber, even knowing that those parts are out of stock because you just said so, it took some "searching" to realize they aren't. The "N" below "In Stock" is not apparent and clear, and without knowing that the "N" mean not in stock, I can see the confusion. Perhaps change the "N" to "ON BACKORDER" in red, and I'm sure that would clear up a HUGE amount of confusion. I hate to see your business get smacked around by the latest posts as I simply called asking about Billet 1-2 keys a week or so ago and you were of great help referencing to D&D as you were going to be out of town the next week. Thats good service to someone who isn't even a customer (yet) at the point in time.

gere sto you guys getting stuff straightened out!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Six Speeds Inc.
We'll apparently no one has seen any of my posts since they are still posting I am screwing them by not sending out there parts. I haven't charged cards so I just don't understand how they can think I am screwing them.

It plainly say's on the website "In stock: N". I don't know how much more clear I could have made it.

Amber
i can speak for her here...she treated me right and even talked with me out of business hours from her cell on my order when i was freaking out about shipping...top notch people to work with and i will GLADLY go to her to fill any of my t56 needs and questions