Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Fort Sill

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 01:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fort Sill

I am wondering if any one the guys with f-bodys here at fort sill are on this page, i see alot of trans am around work but never see any one on here
Old 01-22-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you find them, convoy them down to Wichita Falls some Friday or Saturday night. We took 13 cars up to Lawton a week ago Saturday night and had a great time with the locals. We met them at Wayne's Drive In on Sheridan. Around midnight we went to a "top secret" location and raced for about an hour or so. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Nice bunch of guys. I think at least a couple of them were from the base. If you ever make it Wichita Falls, you'll find us at the Sonic on Kemp.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

See alot of the f bodys running around town during the day but not at night. i know there are 3 TA that are always around my unit. but i have never see then on here. when do yall get to gether down there
Old 01-28-2006, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

I'll be home from Iraq in a few days. When I get the car together I'll come down. A bunch of guys are going to Thunder valley raceway on Feb 5th as well. Be a good time if we race all day, then go drink some brews and watch the superbowl.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

well it is good to hear that you are on your way back, let me know if you make it to lawton
Old 01-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ramshaft
See alot of the f bodys running around town during the day but not at night. i know there are 3 TA that are always around my unit. but i have never see then on here. when do yall get to gether down there
We are normally at the Sonic on Kemp every Friday and Saturday night weather permitting. We start showing up around 8 or so. Come on down and hang out.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

i am going to try to make it down there some time, i have to help a buddy move this weekend but if i get done early i may head down there on sat. thanks for the info
Old 02-03-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey i am plaining on heading down there next week, what would be the best day friday or sat? just let me know.

Quick Reply: Fort Sill