Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Flaming Mad and need a hand

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Flaming Mad and need a hand

OK, heres the problem I had. There is a group going around the country protesting at Military funerals, usualy they wait til its in asmall town and protest at the funeral. A mutual friend, CPL Ryan Buckley, was killed in Iraq and when he was returned home to Illinois (sp) they protested at his funeral, the church and the actual burial. The group is located at www.godhatesfags.com and I've been doing my damnedest to go to the funerals that are close by just to voice my opinion on it. In uniform or out, this is just disrespectful. Just wanted to let ya'll know.

SPC Leroy Otis
Ft Gordon, GA
Old 07-26-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Location: Johnsonville, SC; but orginally from GAINESVILLE, FL

That sort of thing is really getting under my skin too. People are often hiding behind the constitution and the whole freedom of speech, but I am sure that our forfathers that wrote it was not thinking that these sorts of events would be going on. I would like to just bash them in the face with a BAT.

Sorry if I come across as an AZ$!
Old 07-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Teching In

This has been on my mind for a while. If someone I knew was being buried, I would find the local chapter of HA and have them set a picket line a respectful distance away. I can tell you that no one would cross over it!
Old 07-27-2006, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My father rides in Patriot Guard Riders, a group that is consisted of almost entirely war veterans, they ride their bikes to semi local funerals and stand guard so the protestors cant get near the family.... great group, before he redeployed overseas he was on a ride that was somewhere between 800-1000 motorcycle riders in support of it.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Danm, I just found a video the other day of them, They all ran off into a van, someone said they forgot something, you hear another voice say leave it. About then the side window gets busted out. It was funny to watch.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hate those F'ers. I saw them(that blond bitch)on TV a few months ago. For their information,God doesn't hate **** but hates sin(not sinners).
Old 07-28-2006, 12:02 AM
On The Tree

If I ever encountered these people, I dont think I could restrain myself. They are scumbags.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GIJosh
If I ever encountered these people, I dont think I could restrain myself. They are scumbags.
Yes, exactly my thoughts. Assualt AT THE VERY LEAST
Old 07-28-2006, 01:30 AM
TECH Resident

Tell me when there is one in Illinois and I will try my damndest to go. i will even cut my hair and put on my dress blues for it

Quick Reply: Flaming Mad and need a hand