Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Camaro SS, Ultima GTR supercar, and GSXR 750... lots of videos! Fly bys and runs!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 07:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro SS, Ultima GTR supercar, and GSXR 750... lots of videos! Fly bys and runs!

Just putting her away today for the winter, went out and had some fun though!

Got a bunch of clips of everything before shes gone! so here they all are.. got some more of my gsxr which will be up soon, and soon some more vids of the GTR, look on my youtube channel for vids of the Ultima GTR from last year!

COLD START

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqoBBpUoI4

SEMI-WARM IDLE AND REV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDa5se_oZo

0-60 run turned into a 0-130 run lol... 5 degrees outside, cold tires, frozen ground...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJiJevmtVgI

from outside the car ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rKrBtHvVnY

andd usually i think burnouts are gay and useless beatings on the car but I havent done one yet, and I figured i might need something to hold me over through the winter... so here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6-Fl2y8d3s

Me and my buddies 09 stage 2 STI going through the bend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnwbP8Me3Vw

Heres the GSXR fly by vid... if you pause it perfectly you can see im giving thumbs up at 253kmh/160mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azyNFArhKVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nlTjyDfl7w

andddd me being a goof making fun of those bad *** choppers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERRIYSjARE

On another note: I am going to Dubai in 20 days... a friend of mine lives out there (pilot for united emirates, doing really well for himself..), and he has an Ultima GTR as well as a brand new Ducati 1098, now, you supercar, and Chevy fans should realize, this is the car that beat Michael Schumacher's track record with the Enzo FXX. The GTR is supercar built in the UK, and uses Chevy Crate engines in their cars. From LS1s to LS9 supercharged... has a porsche 6 spd tranny too.

Anyways, my youtube channel has a bunch of clips of this car as well as the clips above, but that was last year, Im leaving Nov 25th, and while Im out there I will post plenty of vids and pics, I have a GoPro now.. we will be doing track days and all, should make for some great videos for you guys...

BTW, this is the fastest car from 0-100-0.

heres some pics to get you guys an idea of what will be in the videos

383ci

front end

exploded

andddd this is what happened everywhere in Dubai, lambos.. ferraris... all a common site, but every car that is next to the GTR stopped to take pictures of it.

On that bombshell, check out my channel, theres videos of us going by a speed camera and it flashing at us in dubai as we got up to 150mph, and slowed back down for the next camera, plenty of other videos too..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rodiak41

check it all out... sorry for the incredibley long edit

Last edited by hendrixx; 11-06-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

A burnout is beating on your car, but launching it for a sub 1.8 60 foot time is better?

Pretty good smoke show for a someone who is usualy too high class to abuse his car!
Old 11-05-2011, 10:03 PM
12 Second Club

haha, no no... you misunderstood me.

I said burnouts are USELESS, meaning good for nothing, pointless, and for the most part... gay. A sub 1.8 60' is much more "bad ***", I do beat my car a lot, and I feel bad for her, but she never wants to quit! Its like she wants the pedal to the floor!
Old 11-05-2011, 10:09 PM
12 Second Club

Damn that car sounds really damn good. What exhaust you got on there?
Kinda sounds like a borla
Old 11-05-2011, 10:18 PM
14 Second Truck Club

sounds like a loudmouth 2
Old 11-05-2011, 10:35 PM
12 Second Club

sounds like nothing

QTP long tubes to straight pipe lol.

at the back, it Y's out into a muffler out the left pipe, with a block off plate for the right pipe (therefore exhaust can and will only travel through the muffler.) or you can take the plate out and have it go through the right side pipe and itll just be straight piped loudness sounds good, but the exhaust work is the shittiest thing ive seen in my life... i will post another vid on here of me scraping the pipe on a corner...

i cant even go over a mini speed bump without scraping for **** sake!

thanks for the comments guys
Old 11-06-2011, 05:13 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

So what you are telling me is that you have never felt the swell in your ***** that only tire shredding smokey burnouts can produce! hahah

Welcome to the club. All kidding aside they have no use aside from the good old American spirit of my dick is bigger then yours!!! God bless America!(and men too since that has a lot to do with it.)
Old 11-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

burnouts gay?????? then im a freaking flamming homo lol, i dont drop thousands into my car so i can putt that sob around town,
Old 11-06-2011, 09:39 AM
12 Second Club

haha custom2500, i can tell youre a fan of the burnout! haha, it was fun, i just feel bad for my car when i do things like that... ya know?
Old 11-06-2011, 02:56 PM
12 Second Club

go back to the top and read the first post! edited with more vids and pics!
Old 11-06-2011, 05:35 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

140mph into a turn...

smart guy right there.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:42 PM
12 Second Club

its kmh, 140 KMH... smart guy right here arent ya?
Old 11-06-2011, 08:16 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by hendrixx
its kmh, 140 KMH... smart guy right here arent ya?
you said in the video 140mph.

or 0-130 if im not mistaken

cant handle bashing from being a idiot, dont post idiotic video's.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

oh sorry, i forgot that i said its 0-130MPH, which i specified MPH because im posting for all you AMERICANS WHO USE MPH, means we cant use ****** KMH out here, he said 140... KILOMETERS AN HOUR, because at that point in the video i had slowed from 220 KMH to 140 KMH. he never once said we were doing 140 MILES PER HOUR, he just said 140...

do you understand what im saying you ****** idiot ?

i guess i should have just left it all in KMH... instead, i made your retarded mind overheat and you wrote something stupid

Last edited by hendrixx; 11-06-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:45 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

yah im clearly the ******* idiot.

you stick your emo face right in front of the ******* camera then tell your buddy to get a speedometer shot of you speeding on public roads..... Obviously your ***** haven't dropped yet because you dont do to well with constrictive criticism. If you cant handle it, don't post dumb *** video's.

btw, your car is a turd for 437rwhp.

Last edited by kidcamaro98; 11-06-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:30 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hendrixx
oh sorry, i forgot that i said its 0-130MPH, which i specified MPH because im posting for all you AMERICANS WHO USE MPH, means we cant use ****** KMH out here, he said 140... KILOMETERS AN HOUR, because at that point in the video i had slowed from 220 KMH to 140 KMH. he never once said we were doing 140 MILES PER HOUR, he just said 140...

do you understand what im saying you ****** idiot ?

i guess i should have just left it all in KMH... instead, i made your retarded mind overheat and you wrote something stupid
LOL no need to get all sorts of butt hurt. Biggest market for fbodies is in the US, and when your in old dirt roads speaking clear English and you hear "Going 140" you would assume mph due to the demographics of the people that drive these cars. Do go start cutting yourself in the shower or anything.

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98

you stick your emo face right in front of the ******* camera then tell your buddy to get a speedometer shot of you speeding on public roads..... Obviously your ***** haven't dropped yet because you dont do to well with constrictive criticism. If you cant handle it, don't post dumb *** video's.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

C - Eh! - N - Eh! - D - Eh!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:37 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98

my face was infront of the camera cause i was using the front camera on my friends iphone 4 cause the back one was broken. My emo face is because of me wearing my helmet all day on my gsxr. and it was a road 40 minutes from civilization. Its not constructive criticism when nothing of the criticism is correct.

btw, it was spinning through first, still got a 6 sec 0-60 on street tires when it was almost freezing outside. car ran a 12.5 @ 116, on these same street tires in 10 degree weather...

i get that most of you would assume that im in america, but when you see my licence plate, you see my profile that says ontario, theres enough to show that im canadian EH! as well as the fact that my speedo is clearly in kms..

someone call a doctor my butt is bleeding it hurts so bad
Old 11-07-2011, 04:03 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

so your 437rwhp camaro SS did a 6 second 0-60 when a stock camaro SS is rated to do 0-60 in 5.7 seconds?
Old 11-08-2011, 01:31 AM
TECH Resident

Interesting that a search for a new motor led me back to my old car. It's like I can't get away from this thing...

There are a few misconceptions concerning the car:

First off, the last 1/4 mile pass made was a 12.51 @ 116 and change. The sixty foot for that pass was
approximately 2.1x. I don't have that time slip, but the closest I found was 12.56@116

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...83818836_n.jpg

That was Summer of 2007 on a hot, sunny afternoon. Probably a good 30'C; not the most ideal air quality.

The 0-60 time is sub five second. My accelerometer measured 4.67 seconds (+/- 0.1s) and it was calibrated to the
track beams at Toronto Motorsports Park to within a tenth of a second.
http://procision-auto.com/ProAuto/SS...speed_time.jpg

As you can see from this graphic, the data shows the car crossed the finish line at 12.5 seconds which matches
the above time slip.

http://procision-auto.com/ProAuto/SS/ss_1251.jpg

If the tires were stickier, and the suspension was anything but stock, the car is capable of high 11's. Even
with a totally stock suspension, street tires, and a pathetic 3.42 gear it moves pretty good. A little time and
money spent on the rear end would make the car a hell of a competitor. As you see from this data capture, the
car is mid gear when it crosses the 1/4. It's not optimal. Granted, it was never really meant to be a pure track
entry. It was a loud, and fast street machine that was getting great mileage for the power.

If you're getting a six second 0-60 time, it's probably because of the wheel spin and/or the tune that was uploaded
to pass emissions. If you recall, I was getting the car ready for an e-test as you were already on your way down
to pick-up the car.

http://procision-auto.com/ProAuto/SS/june28_g_time.jpg

The exhaust was designed and tuned using Pipemax. It's about as close to perfect as you'll get for a street set-up.
For racing, remove everything after the collector and install a 17.25" pipe on each side. This will tune the exhaust
for the current power curve.

The exhaust welding is total ****. The apprentice, rookie at the muffler shop that did the work got an ear full from me.
The kid couldn't weld a bead to save his life as you see, and it even leaks (notice the carbon deposits at the welds). The
manager cut the price in half after voicing my displeasure and pointing out the leaks. Just as well, I didn't really care
because that setup was a temp fix to get the car on the road. Ideally, the engine will make the most power with a
crossed-over dual setup on the street. That was my goal eventually, and it's something you should look into as well.

It wont take much to hit 11's. If you want a good perfect track car you'll need to invest a little sweat and research the
proper combos to make it work. Basically, everything from the rear seat to the rear bumper is wrong.

The best thing is to time trial the car to find out if the changes are better, or worse. It has been about 4 years and tons
of changes since that dyno chart and time slip.

P.S. Tell your buddy I'll give his GTR a run in the Spring.

Quick Reply: Camaro SS, Ultima GTR supercar, and GSXR 750... lots of videos! Fly bys and runs!