Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Washed my car and decided to take some pictures.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 07:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Washed my car and decided to take some pictures.

I rarely post pictures of my car, and have made maybe like 3 picture threads of it since I joined tech lol. I bought the car 100% stock in 05 with 78k miles, now its h/c/i with a built 4l60 and working on getting the suspension taken care of but I have some pieces installed here and there. Installing strange sa coilovers in the front this week and I'll probably lift the front some. The car was painted last year and no longer the factory sebring silver but rather GTR super silver with extra pearl. On to the pictures, I was playing with photoshop on my phone so most of these are pretty over exposed sorry, also the color of the car is a lot nicer looking in person and kind of hard to take pictures of.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great! I hate to be a critic but the hood looks a little high on the driver side. And what's up with the driver side headlight? Is it just the picture or is it pushed in or something?
Old 04-13-2013, 08:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Gorgeous clean car
Old 04-13-2013, 09:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02fbody35th
Looks great! I hate to be a critic but the hood looks a little high on the driver side. And what's up with the driver side headlight? Is it just the picture or is it pushed in or something?
Its all good man, I'm all for constructive critisism, without it we would never progress and make our cars better. I havent actually bolted the headlights in yet, I neet to do that cause when I drive at night the lights are pointed way low and I need to use my brights at times. The body shop told me to take the car back to align the hood right but they took so long to paint it I'm a little scared to take it back and have them keep it a while. The right side of my CME valance is off a little too and it drives me crazy lol. I got it off ebay before 6le started makeing them.

Originally Posted by buddhaz06
Gorgeous clean car
Thank you!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Looks good bud, I'm sure the silver looks badass in person
Old 04-14-2013, 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Awesome ride. Love the wheels. What sizes are they? I'm trying to trade my CCW 505a's for a nice drag setup.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice car! Damn lobos getting their *** whipped my Harvard.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:29 PM
Teching In

gorgeous car man.....random question though. I saw the helicopter in the background, looks like the same little setup they have as you come into Fort Irwin in California, just wondering if that's where it or if I'm way off on that?
Old 04-14-2013, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Good looking camaro. I like the hood a lot. Maybe I will see it around NM sometime.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

lets see under hood pics!!!! Clean exterior for sure
Old 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 91rs355
Looks good bud, I'm sure the silver looks badass in person
Thank you! Yeah the photos don't really do it justice and since it was overcast it was even worse lol, the 3rd picture look kinda close to how it looks in person though.

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Awesome ride. Love the wheels. What sizes are they? I'm trying to trade my CCW 505a's for a nice drag setup.
Thank you! the fronts are 15x4 with 15x6 sportsman sr radials and the rears are 15x10 f body specific street lites

Originally Posted by porksoda
Nice car! Damn lobos getting their *** whipped my Harvard.
I don't really even follow the Lobos lol, I just got the plate to match the car lol, NM has UGLY plate choices except for the lobo plate.

Originally Posted by macattack0821
gorgeous car man.....random question though. I saw the helicopter in the background, looks like the same little setup they have as you come into Fort Irwin in California, just wondering if that's where it or if I'm way off on that?
Thank you! I took the pictures here in SW NM at a veterans memorial park. Its a pretty nice park with I think 4 baseball fields and a play ground and a couple beach style vollyball courts. I've been told you can walk up to the helicopter but I've never gone out to see it.

Originally Posted by MRMonster
Good looking camaro. I like the hood a lot. Maybe I will see it around NM sometime.
Thank you! Its a nice hood, my original plans were to keep the car on 18s so thats why I got the regular sunoco, now I kinda wish I got the wide sunoco or the 3" SS. But the side profile of the sunoco and ss spoiler look clean and sleek for sure. What part of NM are you from?
Originally Posted by Blownbayou
lets see under hood pics!!!! Clean exterior for sure
Thank you! Its kind of dirty right now I need to re-polish the chrome and redo the lid base. I wish I could re do it cause the clear I used sucks, and I didnt take my time sanding. I also want to paint the valve covers and intake Lambo arancio atlas and find some carbon fiber fuel rail covers. I want to relocate the battery and make some sort of cover for that side and get a 1pc cover for the fuse boxes. If you notice I screwed up and kept the stock f-body maf instead of stepping up to the 85mm to better match the 92mm tb lol. You can also see how I havent put the lights on right yet

Last edited by Mr. Trick; 04-14-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

I am from ABQ. I am on TSC.com but don't post that much on there. What part are you from?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:33 AM
12 Second Club

I'm from SW NM near silver city, sucks pretty bad down here not much of a car scene at all. My causin is in ABQ he is on here and TSC his user name is GMC5.3 he has a som Z28.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Looks good man
Old 04-15-2013, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mr. Trick
I'm from SW NM near silver city, sucks pretty bad down here not much of a car scene at all. My causin is in ABQ he is on here and TSC his user name is GMC5.3 he has a som Z28.
Oh ok, I have talked to him before. Come up to ABQ some time. I don't know if you have heard about the all out call out that they hold at the drag strip, but its the first weekend of June. I have gone just to watch, recommend checking it out.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

MRMonster hes heard of it, he's pretty much the reason I registered, then he backed out, yup he backed out
Old 04-15-2013, 10:16 PM
12 Second Club

I do really want to go, just need to save the funds and tie up some loose ends on the car, my family REALLY wants me to put a roll bar in the car before I take it to the track even though its not necessary for the et's it will run, but its better safe than sorry I guess.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GMC5.3
MRMonster hes heard of it, he's pretty much the reason I registered, then he backed out, yup he backed out
So you running your car this year? I am spectating this year. But do plan to go to test n tune one Friday night this summer.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Looks great!! Very clean car
Old 04-16-2013, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MRMonster
So you running your car this year? I am spectating this year. But do plan to go to test n tune one Friday night this summer.
Want to but i dont really have alot to bring to the table, i need some dr's also before i hit the track. Dont know if ill skate all the way down on street tires.

On the flip side, we need to meet up, i would like to hear your exhaust sometime if you dont mind. Been thinking of a true dual setup

Quick Reply: Washed my car and decided to take some pictures.