Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

What, is this becoming a mustang site?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What, is this becoming a mustang site?

I tought it was LS1TECH" f-body site, or like somebody said, car enthusiasts? there should be another site for car enthusiasts', I just couldnt post threads of my car on a mustangs site, I dont want to look stupid doing that
so all those LSx betrayers get the hell out of here
Old 07-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Kmoore
I tought it was LS1TECH" f-body site, or like somebody said, car enthusiasts? there should be another site for car enthusiasts', I just couldnt post threads of my car on a mustangs site, I dont want to look stupid doing that

Old 07-17-2006, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-17-2006, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Kmoore
Yes, everyone is gonna listen to the guy who just registered with 12 whole posts. And isnt even posting in a tech forum... *sigh*

I know im not a regular poster in those forums, but I lurk the **** out of em.

Oh, and one more thing. Shut the **** up retard.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Launching!

I'll solve your problem real quick

DON'T CLICK ON THREADS LABELED "CHECK OUT THIS *INSERT CAR YOU DON'T LIKE*"
Old 07-17-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

HEY!!! shut up....
Old 07-17-2006, 11:31 PM
TECH Regular

WWW.LS1TECH.COM

pretty sure they never put any LSX motors in any mustangs, imports or non chevrolet automobiles. I am sure I will get flamed by everyone and be called several names and have my post count attacked as well but so be it. IMO, if I wanted to see other makes or models of cars i would go to sites specifically designed and designated to those types of autos. I am sure this thread will either be moved or locked as well so enjoy it while it last, in short I agree with the man.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:35 PM
11 Second Club

The only reason mustang guys lurk the LSx boards is to figure out how they got beat by a motor that still uses pushrods. JK.

Chris
Old 07-17-2006, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by silver98formula
The only reason mustang guys lurk the LSx boards is to figure out how they got beat by a motor that still uses pushrods. JK.

Chris
lol ^

If you notice a lot of the people starting the mustang, and/or other car oriented threads are ls1/lsx owners them selves.

Also, not everyone with a Camaro, T/A, or LSx equipped vehicles go out and video tape every single little thing they do. If they did we'd have a retarded amount of content on here on a regular basis. Not that that is a problem, but I'm just saying that LSx related videos aren't peoples lives. With that said, without erroneous content (Non-LSx related media) in this section it would probably die and no one would come to it but once in a blue moon.

So, it's there to keep us (the multimedia section campers ) busy and the traffic flowing through here between LSx related videos so this section of the forums won't die.

And to point out the obvious, a lot of people like different cars other than what they own.

And i know, i said LSx a lot.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:48 PM
11 Second Club

I feel dumber just for living in the same state.

This is a multi-media section.....multi means many. Manymedia. Many different types. Sorry but I would get bored looking at videos of Fbodies all freaking day.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll start then

IB4TL cause this guy is a dumbass
Teching In

Originally Posted by silver98formula

Chris
Heck the main reason I like this site is b/c unlike most of the SVT forums most people here have some sense about engines and respect other cars. The SVT website is kinda childish sometimes and they are always on a one track mind. My mustang has a pushrod motor with plenty of power for me and could give a rats *** what you run. Its dumbass comments like yours that make the other LS1 guys shake their head in shame.
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RaNsOm
I feel dumber just for living in the same state.

This is a multi-media section.....multi means many. Manymedia. Many different types. Sorry but I would get bored looking at videos of Fbodies all freaking day.
goddamnit he just said what i did in one fin' sentence oh well i tried.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Truck addict

i don't care for all the mustang love either. it's like admitting we are slower. in my case i probably am

it is true though, this is a multimedia section. all brands are welcome in here. come to pt.net. we have to live with all brands. at least this site is still mainly gm.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 69mach
Heck the main reason I like this site is b/c unlike most of the SVT forums most people here have some sense about engines and respect other cars. The SVT website is kinda childish sometimes and they are always on a one track mind. My mustang has a pushrod motor with plenty of power for me and could give a rats *** what you run. Its dumbass comments like yours that make the other LS1 guys shake their head in shame.

I'm just kidding with that comment. I have plenty of respect for mustangs and would not mind having a 03/04 Cobra in the garage.

Chris
Old 07-18-2006, 03:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Ibtl Bitch!

O Yea Thats A Dumb Comment... Everyone Is Welcome On Ls1tech, Granted The Conversations Are Ls1 Based That Dont Mean People With Mustangs Cant Join In (although Im Not Too Sure What Theyll Talk About)
Old 07-18-2006, 06:11 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I find it funny that someone with 12 posts bitches about something here.
12 posts = absolutely zero contribution to LS1Tech.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:37 AM
Teching In

I have only 12 posts because I just joined this site, That doesnt mean I dont have the right to say what I think, Im an LS1 owner since 2002..
I dont care if people gets mad at me here, Im just saying it doesnt look smart to post in here, POST ALL XXX BRANDS HERE I dont mind, Im probably the only one with ***** that jumps trying to defend LS1 no matter what..
My own Dad has a stupid mustang, and so what, I dont hate him, I like the car of course they are very cool, but I still love mine more than any other stupid car and thats it.. If I ever buy a mustang, ok Ill start loving it, but I will post somewhere else thats it.. the people that jumps here against me maybe they were kicked by one of those cobras or other car, good I dont have that luck yet but dont hate me pelople , is ok I dont hold nothing against anybody here.. Can somebody close the thread!!
Old 07-18-2006, 09:46 AM
On The Tree

Sorry, but if you go on pretty much any car forums nowadays you are going to get people that might have a different car along with the one that they joined the site for *gasp* or might just have a different car altogether but love the site.

Check my sig, I have had some different cars and many more that aren't even there.

We make friends in the community(ies) of forums... does that mean we should be banned from said forum if you get rid of that car as well!?
Old 07-18-2006, 10:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

lol.... wow you have have been on this for two months... i'm glad you have it figured out.

Funny my brother who is a supermoderator on this site has NEVER owned a lsx powered vehicle let alone a chevrolet, and yet he is a mod... hmmm

this site, is awesome for lsX knowlegde and mostly the best on the internet, but it is about cars when it all comes down to it, hell look at units car, or the car im building. WE make threads about our cars on here and peopl still show love bc it is about the car not the brand...

Just grow up and like mentioned, if you see something about a mustang or any vehicle that is not a LSX based one, then dont click.

YOU control what YOU want to see