Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT: kelleycd410

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation SCAM ALERT: kelleycd410

Some guy with the screen name kelleycd410 is now scamming a lot of people of their hard earned money:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...turbo-kit.html

He was the one that was "selling" an F1R procharger headunit for $1000 the other day in the classifieds. Good thing I didn't jump on that one! The people he sold it to received a box full of nothing.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im one of those guys that got a box full of air and hopes. I thought I purchased an F1r head unit for a great deal. I got scammed big time. $1100 that this man kellycd410 has stolen from me.

PAYPAL IS A REAL PIECE OF ART WORK. THEY TELL ME THAT I CANT DO ****, SINCE THIS ITEM WAS NOT PLACE ON PAYPAL. SO WHY THE **** AM I USING PAYPAL FOR THEN. THIS IS THE QUESTION I ASKED THEM, THERE RESPONSE WAS SECURE PAYMENT INFO IS KEPT FROM THE SELLER.

DID HE REALLY SAY SECURE? YES HE DID, WHEN THE **** HITS THE FAN THEY ARE KNOW WHERE TO BE FOUND.

I CONTACTED THE FBI AND MY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. THEY WILL LOOK INTO THIS. I SUGGEST THE SELLER TO RETURN MY MONEY. I WILL FIND HIM AND GET MY MONEY BACK LEGALLY!! I WILL NOT SIT BUY AND WATCH THIS *** HOLE STEAL MY MONEY.

TO THE MODS OF LS1TECH, OR WHOEVER CARES AND IS READING. I BELIEVE LS1TECH MODS NEED TO PROVIDE A SAFE SELLING AND BUYING ENVIRONMENT. WHY NOT CREATE SOME SORT OF ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING WHERE THE FUNDS WONT BE RELEASED TO THE SELLER UNTIL THE BUYER HAS RECEIVED THE ITEM THAT HE ORIGINALLY BOUGHT.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

paypal is owned by feebay now,i hope everyone realizes this now,if you would have ordered this thru feebay they probably would be looking into it,i have sold and bought over $3500 worth of merchandise thru auctions in the last two years and i have yet to really get burned,course i know its a matter of time before i do,i would be nervous buying any big ticket items not locally,a guy 15 hrs away just sent me a $1000 deposit for a 69 mach1 hes coming to get memorial day weekend,me personally i would have never done that,lucky for him i am a straight up person,at the least you can have his paypal acct frozen and what little funds are in there you can retrieve,is he verified? if he is than his paypal is linked to his bank acct and you may be able to tap into that,hes probably just a professional lowlife scammer though and has already covered his ***,maybe putting the local authorities on him will work
Old 05-24-2010, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

I bought injectors from him last friday and was suppose to get a tracking number today and I'm sure I won't. I have already contacted paypal who have opened a claim and even if he provides a tracking number they have the money on hold and have it setup where I can just call back if I receive an empty box. People these days I swear have no damn life!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by themack56
TO THE MODS OF LS1TECH, OR WHOEVER CARES AND IS READING. I BELIEVE LS1TECH MODS NEED TO PROVIDE A SAFE SELLING AND BUYING ENVIRONMENT. WHY NOT CREATE SOME SORT OF ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING WHERE THE FUNDS WONT BE RELEASED TO THE SELLER UNTIL THE BUYER HAS RECEIVED THE ITEM THAT HE ORIGINALLY BOUGHT.
Why would they do that? They don't make any money on the classifieds (other than pageviews). And if they set up a system like that, they would have to hire alot of man power to make it operate smoothly.

Always use a CREDIT CARD for large purchases. They will give you your money back.

This guy sounds like a real douche though. I hope you get something back.

Originally Posted by southsidecox
paypal is owned by feebay now,i hope everyone realizes this now,
They always have been owned by Ebay.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Launching!

They always have been owned by Ebay.[/QUOTE]

They haven't always owned Paypal, Ebay use to own Billpoint that was Paypal's competitor, Ebay bought out Paypal and phased out Billpoint.
But Paypal would have told you the same thing regarding trying to get your money back,they have always been THAT secure. Great for Ebay, in my experience, bad for everything else. And the problem with companies holding the money till you receive the item for you to okay it, is there would be those that said they never received it or it was damaged. There are crooks everywhere, especially in a recession.

Always use a CREDIT CARD for large purchases. They will give you your money back.

I definitely agree with this
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

HE IS A SCAMMER. I was the one that bought the turbo kit off ebay(200 sales and 100% positve feedback)...but saw all the negative post from the other members getting empty boxs the same day. I called paypal and luckly it was to late...I got my $$$$ back.
Dont trust him !!!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:16 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah I think so far everyone has got their money back which is good cause I did too
Old 06-08-2010, 04:35 PM
TECH Addict

they should have some kind of guarantee.. or a better refund system..
Old 06-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Default Intake

Was scammed by this guy also did receive A refund from PayPal though.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:49 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by meine96ws6
they should have some kind of guarantee.. or a better refund system..
Only thing that sucks is they take 10 damn days to issue refunds!

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT: kelleycd410