Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 12:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default osuhunter07 wont resolve issue

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=panhard

sold me a PHR

i paypalled him right away

i receive an empty box with a hole in it, but no object in it, right away i call FEDEX to ask what happend.

i email him right away and call fedex, they tell me to tell him to call (since he is the shipper) i told fedex, its my money, i paid for the object, they said to ask him to refund me, and they *nick and fedex* will resolve the issue

well anyways, i email nick and nothing, i had to call fedex, and all they said was they denied my claim, well nicks claim. well i tell nick to refund him and to fight it out with fedex since i never received my part.

on here i have 30 positive feedbacks (imoreno78577 on ebay over 200 transactions) no problems.

if it were me, i would refund him, and argue/fight with fedex

i want my money back NICK! you mentioned it had insurance, well take that up with fedex for YOUR refund. you mentioned you took the standard 100 insurance, well that is correct, i paid you 80 bucks. so that would qualify for the standard 100 dollar insurance.

am i out of line for asking for a refund? i never PHYSICALLY received the part so as im concered im due a refund.

he blames the issue on me, his reasons are cus

1. i didnt request insurance (didnt think i needed to, trusting person)
2. i didnt sign for it (well, i have a job, cant be home all the time, nor did he request signature

nick can you please refund me my money. its all i ask.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:09 AM
TECH Regular

woah woah. Get your story strait because you lieing on here is going to have no effect on me whats so ever. Lets replay the story.
You bought a panhard bar
I went to pakmail bought a club box the owner packed it and it shipped. Look at the tracking it has the weight. The PHR was in there
Fed Ex tracking number: 520656010009503

I have easily replied to your emails more than 10 times. Not including around an hour in IM's with you. When I posted up a price of $90 shipped you can back with $80 shipepd. I did I can ship it anyway i like. You reqeusted nothing, you did not ask for delvery confirm, next day, more insurance than the base $100.

Bringing me to the next issue. FedEX denied the claim because they said the day it was delivered it was weighed in at full weight. so that means a big red bar would be sitting on the truck. So they launched a driver investigation. The reason it took 2 weeks.

Back to the signature confim. You told me your little brother was in the front yard and your mother was inside and NO ONE picked up the box until you got home from work late. If you are receiving a package shouldn't someone grab it before late at night if someone is there. Fed Ex came to the result that the bar was delveried.

I understand your loss that is why I got Jeff the owner of pakmail involved Fed Ed claims it is on your side. I have lost the bar. a $15 box and $15 worth of shipping (somthing like that). I understand your frustration as am I. Sending me 6 emails about "I want my money back does not work" I beleive it was on your side.

-Nick
Old 07-18-2006, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

i can take a pic of my porch right now.

i have 2 sets of rims, a nitrous kit, valve covers and a bunch of stuff

no one at home touches my stuff cus they know better.

if fedex/ups/dhl deliver something, they leave it there, cus they know its not theirs and know i will get it later.

when i said my brother was there (he is freaking 5 years OLD) and my mom was inside but as i said, she knows its not for her. and if the driver didnt tell my bro to get my mom or request signatrue, thats not my problem.

so what if i offered 80, you agreed to it, if you didnt, all you had to say was no, i want 90. that simple.

and thats bullcrap cus i talked the driver right after i got the EMPTY box and he said he doenst remember if the box had somethig inside or not, he just put it on my porch. i called him and he said he would look in his truck but he didnt see anything when fedex called him asking for him to call me.

but you know what nick, a big fawk you. have a great day, ill dispute it with paypal, if not, with mybank,

laterz.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:43 AM
TECH Regular

but you know what nick, a big fawk you. have a great day, ill dispute it with paypal, if not, with mybank,

laterz.
The reason i don't deal with kids. Have fun disputing it with them best of luck. I would throw in some personal comments but i don't argue with kids. If you want to make it personal next time your mommy takes you to disney land I am in orlando and you can say a "big fawk you" to me in person if it makes you feel better.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

This went well.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:08 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Sounds like it fell out of the box during shipping. FedEx doesn't weigh stuff when delivering, only when you drop it off to send it. I seriously doubt someone stole the item out of the box from his doorstep, they would just take the entire box.

How come you can't just get Fedex to cough up the standard $100 insurance? That is automatically included for FREE.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:42 PM
11 Second Club

thank you nineball thats what I SAID to begin with.

i didnt request insurance cus like he said, it comes with 100 automatically, i only paid 80, so it covers me right???

since you call me a kid, why not be MAN enough and refund me and go after fedex??
Old 07-18-2006, 01:44 PM
11 Second Club

Bringing me to the next issue. FedEX denied the claim because they said the day it was delivered it was weighed in at full weight. so that means a big red bar would be sitting on the truck. So they launched a driver investigation. The reason it took 2 weeks.

see, this is crap, they dont weight anything like you said, that is a big LIE. cus i even asked the driver when i called him and asked why he didnt notice the box was empty, he sid he doenst know, he just drops things off he doenst weight them or anything so for all that he knew it could have been a gasket.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

does the original tracking number pull up shipping weight? It should. That will be your answer right there. 2 pound empty box or 10 pound full box.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:03 PM
11 Second Club

the label does say the weight, but that doesnt mean much, i still didnt get my part.

point is, i think he should refund me and HE should go after fedex, since it was automatically insured.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:38 PM
11 Second Club

nick: why not comprimise and give me a refund or atleast half!!

think about it, im the only one losing. you got your money when i paid you 2 months ago

i didnt get anything, the refund, nor the part.

so why not give me half a refund and we both lose, isntead of just me!
Old 07-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Not to get involved here..but was this shipped with FedEx express?(I'm a courier for Express) When the shipments arrive at our station for sort and delivery they do not get weighed unless they're suspected to be heavier than declared. I'm not sure they weigh them at the hub during sort either. Have FedEx refund the money....the part obviously did not arrive like it should have.....
Old 07-18-2006, 06:32 PM
11 Second Club

appreicate the comment chris.

i would appreicate if nick would refund me, or atleast COMPRIMISE
Old 07-18-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

I support everyone when they say fedex should cover the $100. I contacted fedex today and got an extension to the guy who delt with the case. I am calling him tomrorow. Since it seems to be a big deal for issac to pick up the phone. If we get the entire $100 it goes to him. I don't need the $20 or $40 from it.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:06 PM
11 Second Club

nick, like i have mentioned, i did and have called THEM, if not, how would i know the claim got denied and not even you knew about it when i emailed you.?

they tell me to tell YOu to call him, since you are the shipper, you can ask them if that is their standard procedure to have the shipper call, i bet they say YES. or anyone that has called ups or fedex, they wont do much without the shipper (you) calling....
Old 07-18-2006, 07:53 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,110 Likes on 728 Posts

We'd like to see this get resolved. Like Tony said, someone would take the whole box not bother to rip the side out of it.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:22 PM
11 Second Club

yup, i still got the box without even opening it, just the hole in the corner, still in the same condition i got it over a month ago.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:33 AM
TECH Regular

So heres the deal.

I talked to three different supervisors at fedex in the last hour.

The reason I never got a letter: "Sent to an Issac ____ at _____ address"

Letter said: "We can not cover this claim under this circumstance. If you re-file with the shipping company we should be able to meet your needs"

Action took: Jeff from pakmail is getting a phone call today from fed ex. All he needs to do is give them the claim number and tracking number they reopen it and it should be done in one day. Than they send him a check. Than he sends me a check. Than i send you a check.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

sounds good!

apologize for my harsh words nick, but 80 bucks to me, is about 2 days of work, and i got a lil wound up.

hopefully this gets resolved asap. thanks
Old 07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
POC
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Havok2
yup, i still got the box without even opening it, just the hole in the corner, still in the same condition i got it over a month ago.
You didnt at least open the box?

Quick Reply: osuhunter07 wont resolve issue