Old 03-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to check out some T/A's tomorrow

I could use the knowledge and guidance of you LS1 gurus. So here goes:

First: http://cars.kbb.com/go/search/detail...31&aff=carskbb

Second: http://carmart-usa.ebizautos.com/det...-Am-Hatchback/

Third: http://cars.kbb.com/go/search/detail...31&aff=carskbb

The first one I'm going to look at tomorrow some people said they want too much, I'll try and get 'em down to 22 at the most.

The second one looks pretty decent but I'm a bit weary of "Car Mart" I dunno but to me the name sounds similar to "Shady Autos" if you know what I mean.

Can't really comment on the third one since there is no price but I emailed them to see what they would quote me, still waiting on that reply.

So, any comments, questions, concerns that I should have?? You can't tell much from pictures but I thought I would run it past the all knowing ls1tech guys and see if I could get anymore insight. Thanks!
Old 03-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Can't see the first one, but the second and third look pretty good. I'd try to bring them down in price for the miles, maybe around 17 or less if you can get them down.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:09 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, the first one didn't work for me either. the other two look pretty clean and you might be able to bring the price down a little
Old 03-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Staging Lane

Nice choices. I have a black 00 WS6. Would not have chosen ANY other ls1. Good luck with your purchase!
Old 03-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

I just got an e-mail from a place that said they were going to call me back, they never did...I think I may have some leverage on pricing...It's the third link at the top ^^....they want a lot for that, I have another place that has a Midnight Blue (color I want) w/19k miles for "low 20's" and advice??
Old 03-14-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Wow these prices are way too high In my opinion should be in the 15-17 range no higher
Old 03-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00'WS6Rocket
Wow these prices are way too high In my opinion should be in the 15-17 range no higher
Even for a WS6?
Old 03-14-2006, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Yeah even for a ws6, I mean you're buying from a dealer and everything but honestly I'd rather buy private party. I've had... 4 4th gens now, do yourself a favor and hold out for exactly the car you want, don't settle because there are still a lot of these cars out there.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

I bought my ws6 2000 all leather, electric fully loaded for 15,500 I agree with the guy above you can always get a better deal from private party... try autotrader or look in your classified section of your paper.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by savethelinoleum
Yeah even for a ws6, I mean you're buying from a dealer and everything but honestly I'd rather buy private party. I've had... 4 4th gens now, do yourself a favor and hold out for exactly the car you want, don't settle because there are still a lot of these cars out there.

Definitly holding out for what I want, I've had alot of cars in a very short time and it's all due to not having what I want. The T/A from the one place that is suppose to get one in for me at the end of the week is Midnight Blue, and that is the color I've wanted all along. It is also a WS6, once again exactly what I've wanted. And with only 19k on the clock it sounds pretty sweet. I think the highest I'm gonna go on price is like 20-21. For an '02 I don't think thats too bad. I would go private party but I need the financing and it's more of a hassle going through a bank directly.