Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NAno Systems on vacation?

Been calling them since yesterday..

Keep getting VM.

anyone know what is going on?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:33 AM
FormerVendor

I'm sure they're fairly busy being that they're a new sponsor up here. I would just leave a voice mail and I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as possible or shoot one of them over a PM.

Nick
Old 12-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Hmm..

I think Someone dropped the ball on my order. Have not received my pkg yet. And on the UPS tracking page..Its blank.

I was looking forward to my install this weekend.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

They are likely at PRI
Old 12-11-2008, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by puredrive
Hmm..

I think Someone dropped the ball on my order. Have not received my pkg yet. And on the UPS tracking page..Its blank.

I was looking forward to my install this weekend.

Check in a couple days I ordered mine and the tracking number I recieved didnt work for 2 or 3 days then it worked. Also with the holidays my package left on the 26th of nov and i didnt recieve it until the 5th of dec and i'm only 3 states away (kansas to az). Shoot brad@nano a pm he always gets back to people, I think he spends all night getting back to people casue i've talked back and forth through pms with him and it was 1am my time a few times
Old 12-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
Check in a couple days I ordered mine and the tracking number I recieved didnt work for 2 or 3 days then it worked. Also with the holidays my package left on the 26th of nov and i didnt recieve it until the 5th of dec and i'm only 3 states away (kansas to az)
Im in TX

and my order was created on the 5th..with an estimated delivery date on the 9th.

The UPS tracking page is blank. Which means..Either of two things. NANO created the order & shipping slip..and forgot to give it to UPS.

or UPS just lost the pkg from the get go..There is no pickup scan from them.

either way..I am not that upset. I was just curious to see what is going on.

Just like anyone would be.

I'm feeling like a kid again..without its new toy.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by puredrive
I'm feeling like a kid again..without its new toy.
lol I always remembered as a kid getting the toy but no damn batteries Sad part is it still happens to this day.

Nick
Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Regular

My ups tracking from them is the same. It just says billing info received, been like that sence the 8th. Which is kindof weird because the ups tracking email says Scheduled Delivery: 09-December-2008??

Not sure whats going on. Maybe Brad will see this and check into it. Not sure where in Kansas they are located but with me being in Nebraska I could have walked down there by now. Just joking, im not in that big of a hurry, but it is interesting.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:36 PM
12 Second Club

Same thing happened to me, but it shipped out like 2 days after the sale. no big deal. i was guessin he was probably at PRI like most of the performance guys will be.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:00 PM
10 Second Club

I think they're pretty busy like everyone else said. I called Brad twice and he called right back the first time and answered the second time. He almost instantly replies to his pm's any time of the day or night. My tracking number didn't work for the first 3 days and then it showed up on the 4th, two days before he said it would be here!

One big plus for me so far is that he has been very proactive about getting my jetting figured out. He even gave me a wider selection of shots that I didn't have with my kit.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
FormerVendor

Hey guys,

I am sorry about the mishap. I have been working the last month on PRI. It is one of the bigger events for us out of the year. Everyones kits have been shipped. We are based from kansas and were in florida right now. Unfortunatley i cannot check your tracking info. But what i can do is tell you that it was shipped. As soon as i get back on tuesday i promise ill do what i can to make it up to you.

Im sorry
Old 12-12-2008, 09:40 AM
10 Second Club

One thing to keep in mind with shipping this time of year is the X-Mas rush! All of the shipping companies are starting to get very busy and tend to run quite a bit slower this time of year.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
12 Second Club

huh, mine also still just says billing info recieved on the 8th, no expected delivery date listed, no further details?
Old 12-12-2008, 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

I think ups is the one thats dropping the ball. If there busy this time of the year maybe they should hire some part timers.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:45 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brad@NANO Direct
Hey guys,

I am sorry about the mishap. I have been working the last month on PRI. It is one of the bigger events for us out of the year. Everyones kits have been shipped. We are based from kansas and were in florida right now. Unfortunatley i cannot check your tracking info. But what i can do is tell you that it was shipped. As soon as i get back on tuesday i promise ill do what i can to make it up to you.

Im sorry
I met them at PRI and I can vouch thats what they where doing. They are great people to talk to and made me believe in the product after having several questions. Will be purchasing a system coming soon once im finished with my chasis. Again NANO has my vote! Keep up the good work.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:03 PM
TECH Junkie

they were at PRI as I talked to them as well. Looks like I will be getting a system after the new year.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:50 PM
TECH Regular

Update: Mine still says "billing info received"

I think somethings wrong. Its been like that for 6 days. Lawrence KS to Gibbon NE is only 5hrs. Ive placed two other orders since then from summit on UPS ground and they are both almost @ my door step.

not trying to be impatient but ?????
Old 12-14-2008, 04:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by blakern
Update: Mine still says "billing info received"

I think somethings wrong. Its been like that for 6 days. Lawrence KS to Gibbon NE is only 5hrs. Ive placed two other orders since then from summit on UPS ground and they are both almost @ my door step.

not trying to be impatient but ?????
They are out of state at a show. PRI is one of the largest shows of the year and they where there. It was held Thur.-Sat. in Orlando Florida and they where there. I assume they flew out Wed. at least and doubt they are even back yet. I would say stick it out untill mid next week. Being pretty new I doubt they have the resources as say "Summit" to get your order out. They are awesome guys and am sure they will handle things very professionally ASAP.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Brad@NANO Direct
Hey guys,

Im sorry
If it was shipped before they left where did it go???
Old 12-14-2008, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blakern
If it was shipped before they left where did it go???
i dont think they got shipped, mine has been like that since last sunday as well, i was hoping to have it by last night, at this point i dont think it's gonna show up before i leave town for 3 weeks, so i'm kinda F%^#ed if i have to sign for it, hipefully UPS will drop it and my cousin can bring it in the house for me since he will be watching my place and dogs