Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

newwst pieces to the install, Microedge and NANO

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 01:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newwst pieces to the install, Microedge and NANO

so in keeping with the stealth install here's how i managed to mount my microedge, LM-2 and the NANO system. I love the TPS feature on the microedge it allowed me to delete my WOT switch so now not a single part of my nitrous system is visable

its a bit of a tight fit with the 3000psi bottle but it wasnt too bad

i still have to get some more black sleeving for the wires but this placement works great, i can still reach all the buttons on the LM-2 and pop out the SD card, and i can easily work the buttons on the Microedge plus i leave the glove box open so as im prestaged i can look over to ensure that it is in Armed mode not standby or setup. Let mekow what ya'll think, i'm always open to suggestions
Old 01-20-2009, 01:42 AM
On The Tree

looks good
Old 01-20-2009, 01:56 AM
12 Second Club

thanks, as i said im still gonna pick up the sleeving for the wiring, i'm contemplating drilling out two small holes to run the wiring through the bottom of the glove box
Old 01-20-2009, 03:28 AM
01z
TECH Regular

hmmmmmm im going to have to research this microedge, sounds interesting
Old 01-20-2009, 03:36 AM
12 Second Club

the microedge ROCKS, in my opinion it is the best safety device for the money. AFR shutdown, dual stage rpm window switch, dual stage TPS activation, dual stage multi gear lockout, all kinds of delays you can program in like the pedal delay incase you have to lift a little to regain traction you can program a delay before the n2o comes back in, easy to program and use and you can have up to 3 different fiels programed in for on the fly switching depending on you situation
Old 01-20-2009, 10:54 AM
FormerVendor

looks good!

Nick
Old 01-20-2009, 12:36 PM
FormerVendor

The NANO looks like it fit well in there. Nice placement on the controllers as well.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

thanks yea it fit real nice, i did have to do a little rigging with the bottle brackets to get it to fit had to shim out the top bracket but i am really happy, it still hides and is still very functional, any chance that you could take a look at my wideband logs in my thread called nano tuning and see what you think. I'd really appreciate another set of eyes on them. Thanks Brad
Old 01-21-2009, 04:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice work. did you leave your Microedge cable long? I did and mounted it on velcro. then I can use it by hand, mount in glove box or mount it onto my LM1 windshield mount with LM1 (pictures coming someday, lol). Man that's cool that you got the NANO to work in that spot.
Robert
Old 01-21-2009, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

yeah thanks Robert, you know how i like to keep the whole setup stealth and i't fit in there just right, took a little redneck creativity to make the n2o bottle bracket work but yea it all fits perfectly, and yes i left as much slack as possible on the microedge so it can be pulled out, i really like the placement on the microedge as i said after i prestage i can just glance over real quick and make sure the correct file is selected and it is set to armed and with the LM-2 there i can easily hit the record button and slide the SD card in and out

Quick Reply: newwst pieces to the install, Microedge and NANO