Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales Start NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 03:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales Start NOW!

Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales Start NOW!

Here at Nitrous Outlet we know one day is not enough time to locate the best deals and execute the purchase, so to make it easier on you we would like to introduce our Black Friday through Cyber Monday sales starting now. Don’t miss out on these extraordinary deals. Place your order Now!

We are proud to offer for a very limited time 20 percent off all Nitrous Outlet and Brand X products. (Excluding custom made products such as dedicated fuel systems etc.) The prices on our website have been marked down 20 percent from there normal retail price.

Example- 700.00 dollar system is now 560.00

All orders will be shipped in the order they were received. All orders must be placed on line or with any of our participating dealers of your choice; however you may call our sales/technical team to ask any questions you may have. Our phones will be turned off Thursday to Sunday so we can celebrate the thanksgiving holiday and we will return Monday morning to start filling orders. The sale will continue through Monday night at midnight. These killer prices are only good for the time period of the sale. Any purchases made before or after the sale remain at standard pricing and can not be altered.

Happy Thanksgiving from Nitrous Outlet!

Website www.nitrousoutlet.com

Nitrous Outlet dealers (WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO SUPPORT OUR DEALERS)
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/dealers.asp

Sales/Tech line 254-848-4300

Please, Please, Please, support your local dealer and purchase from them if possible.

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 11-24-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:20 PM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, 20% off is awesome. Bump for some good deals.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:29 PM
11 Second Club

Sweet. Definately taking advantage of this
Old 11-24-2009, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you guys sell a dry plate for ls6 intake
Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

very nice deals again...
Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by gr8one99SS
do you guys sell a dry plate for ls6 intake
Yes sir. We have a dry plate option. While using this method to inject nitrous is not the method we prefer we understand that some people want to do it that way for some reason. For that reason we have put together the safest way to use a dry system on the LS1 platform. It is not currently on our website but it will be shortly.

Using our Dry plate option requires custom tuning using EFI live. YOu can eother purchase your own software or take the car to a tunner that uses EFI live. Using EFI live you can safely add the amount of needed fuel across the RPM range the nitrous system is activated. You can also remove timing while system system is activated.

We have found this is the safest method for t he guys wanting a dry nitrous system introducing the fuel after the mass air meter.

With this method you are actually changing the tune using the factory PCM. This is the most reliable, precise and safe way.

If you are not dead set on Dry I would suggest checking out our Vehiclke specific wet system.

Here is the post back when we released them.

Introducing The Nitrous OUtlet 98-02 F-body Specific Nitrous System.

After many hours of product design and prototyping we have designed the Nitrous System of the future. The Nitrous Outlet 98-02 F-body Nitrous system is the safest, best fitting, and most tuner friendly system on the market. From newly designed solenoids to prefabricated stainless hard lines there is no other nitrous system on the market that can offer the same sexy look and reliable horse power.

Unlike other brand nitrous systems on the market the Nitrous Outlet system is truly a system designed to fit your application. Other companies use universal solenoid brackets and have sloppy looking braided hoses lying all over the top of the engine. The Nitrous Outlet system comes with application specific hardware so that you will not have to order special fittings or different length hoses for a custom looking install. In return you get the best fitment with out the universal sloppy look.

Our 98-02 F-body System includes the following Features.

1. Newly designed high flowing solenoids built to work with today’s fuels.
2. The highest flowing, best atomizing and best fitting Nitrous Plate available!
3. Custom designed solenoid mounts.
4. Prefabricated Stainless Hard lines.
5. Precise fitment fittings.
6. CNC machined fuel feed with Prefabricated Hard line.
7. Bolts on using all factory equipment. (Including cold air box)
8. Wide range of accessories to work in conjunction with our nitrous system.
9. Capable of supporting Horse power levels up to 400 HP!

Here is a couple of customers posted pics of the install.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/12458113-post28.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/12512435-post47.html

Here is the system on our website.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...5&product=3907

Let me know any questions you may have.
Dave
Old 11-24-2009, 11:22 PM
12 Second Club

ill be giving you guys a call in the morning
Old 11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
FormerVendor

Sounds good. Talk to you then.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Yes sir. We have a dry plate option. While using this method to inject nitrous is not the method we prefer we understand that some people want to do it that way for some reason. For that reason we have put together the safest way to use a dry system on the LS1 platform. It is not currently on our website but it will be shortly.

Using our Dry plate option requires custom tuning using EFI live. YOu can eother purchase your own software or take the car to a tunner that uses EFI live. Using EFI live you can safely add the amount of needed fuel across the RPM range the nitrous system is activated. You can also remove timing while system system is activated.

We have found this is the safest method for t he guys wanting a dry nitrous system introducing the fuel after the mass air meter.

With this method you are actually changing the tune using the factory PCM. This is the most reliable, precise and safe way.

If you are not dead set on Dry I would suggest checking out our Vehiclke specific wet system.

Here is the post back when we released them.

Introducing The Nitrous OUtlet 98-02 F-body Specific Nitrous System.

After many hours of product design and prototyping we have designed the Nitrous System of the future. The Nitrous Outlet 98-02 F-body Nitrous system is the safest, best fitting, and most tuner friendly system on the market. From newly designed solenoids to prefabricated stainless hard lines there is no other nitrous system on the market that can offer the same sexy look and reliable horse power.

Unlike other brand nitrous systems on the market the Nitrous Outlet system is truly a system designed to fit your application. Other companies use universal solenoid brackets and have sloppy looking braided hoses lying all over the top of the engine. The Nitrous Outlet system comes with application specific hardware so that you will not have to order special fittings or different length hoses for a custom looking install. In return you get the best fitment with out the universal sloppy look.

Our 98-02 F-body System includes the following Features.

1. Newly designed high flowing solenoids built to work with today’s fuels.
2. The highest flowing, best atomizing and best fitting Nitrous Plate available!
3. Custom designed solenoid mounts.
4. Prefabricated Stainless Hard lines.
5. Precise fitment fittings.
6. CNC machined fuel feed with Prefabricated Hard line.
7. Bolts on using all factory equipment. (Including cold air box)
8. Wide range of accessories to work in conjunction with our nitrous system.
9. Capable of supporting Horse power levels up to 400 HP!

Here is a couple of customers posted pics of the install.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/12458113-post28.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/12512435-post47.html

Here is the system on our website.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...5&product=3907

Let me know any questions you may have.
Dave
I currrently have efilive and am using COS5 to add fuell two dual nozzel dry set up. How much for just the plate and jets. Will the lines from my harris kit work they are the 4an with 3an on the nozzel side. thanks.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

I currrently have efilive and am using COS5 to add fuell two dual nozzel dry set up. How much for just the plate and jets. Will the lines from my harris kit work they are the 4an with 3an on the nozzel side. thanks.

yes the plate conversion is all you will need.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:22 AM
FormerVendor

Yes the lines will work fine. Like Ray said all you need is our plate conversion. Here is a link to that page. http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...=35&section=51

How do you like the Coss 5 method? I think its awesome!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

okay just got off the phone with Ron over at vengeance and he has taken care of me..Just ordered the 90mm plate 98-02 specific kit..Cant wait til it gets here next week!!

Was gonna order all the accessories but my wife will bitch if she does not get to buy me something towards the kit for x-mas so I'll let her cover that:-)
Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 PM
FormerVendor

Wow!!! Its Wednesday and Black Friday is already going strong!!!! Thank you all who have placed orders already!!!!! Theres going to be some nitrous under the trees this year

Also, a VERY big thank you to Dave and crew for supporting their dealers so well!!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:52 PM
FormerVendor

John, sneak her our phone #.. Alot of our customers are wifes/girlfriends over the holidays. We make sure they get you the right stuff

Thank you for your order on the plate kit as well!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Originally Posted by john563
okay just got off the phone with Ron over at vengeance and he has taken care of me..Just ordered the 90mm plate 98-02 specific kit..Cant wait til it gets here next week!!

Was gonna order all the accessories but my wife will bitch if she does not get to buy me something towards the kit for x-mas so I'll let her cover that:-)
Old 11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
John, sneak her our phone #.. Alot of our customers are wifes/girlfriends over the holidays. We make sure they get you the right stuff

Thank you for your order on the plate kit as well!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
sent ya a pm about that lol
Old 11-25-2009, 02:03 PM
10 Second Club

Dave,

I'm curious as to how your dry plate will work with a 98 Z28.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:11 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jmill96Z
Dave,

I'm curious as to how your dry plate will work with a 98 Z28.
The 98pcm PCM is different. You can not use this method with the 98pcm.

It work on 99-02 Fody
99-02 Corvvette.. It may work with 03-04 but im not 100 percent sure on that.

EFI live just released a custom operating system for the new stuff so we may be bale to do it to them as well now. We have not read up on it yet..
Dave
Old 11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Yes the lines will work fine. Like Ray said all you need is our plate conversion. Here is a link to that page. http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...=35&section=51

How do you like the Coss 5 method? I think its awesome!
I love the efilive COS5. only thing that would make it better is to have another table to tune dual stages. Will i just cap off the fuel side or is there a specific plate for dry only? I have two solenoids with seperate lines that i have been using as semi two stage. Might want the dual stage setup fo future use
Old 11-25-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Junkie

just ordered some stuff, thanks
Old 11-25-2009, 03:49 PM
FormerVendor

Thank you sir,..

Quick Reply: Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales Start NOW!