Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Workshop ( installed Nitrous outlet 4 solenoids Direct port system )

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My Workshop ( installed Nitrous outlet 4 solenoids Direct port system )

Hi , , , , , ,

First i would to thank Chris @ Nitrous outlet for helping to get the correct system for our customer intake

Well we installed the kit on an LS7 Mast EFI intake and this will install in our customer LSX441 .

also we painted the intake with powder coated red with this install

When it came to us it was Carb style we converted it to EFI and this took 1 month

Here's some pictures after the install and paint

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks in advance, Alzilzil.

www.Facebook.com/WSseven

Last edited by PONTIAC SLP; 06-17-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great, but having each nozzle entry plumbed under the intake (vs the topside of each intake runner) would require intake removal/reinstall for every jet change. Why not have the DP bungs topside on each runner for easy access to nozzle jets?
Old 06-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

is someone trying to be a little sneaky?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Squirts11
Looks great, but having each nozzle entry plumbed under the intake (vs the topside of each intake runner) would require intake removal/reinstall for every jet change. Why not have the DP bungs topside on each runner for easy access to nozzle jets?
My customer need it done under the intake , First time he wanna spray 300hp and we'll put 300nitrous jets , and we can adjust the fuel psi by the regulator if it's lean or rich . He's planning to add second stage , The second stage will be plumbed on the top of the intake .

Originally Posted by saluki
lol .
Old 06-19-2012, 05:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by saluki
you got it ..if you seen any of pontiacslp videos then you know he street races ...so hopefully he'll have a new vid of this car in action when its done
Old 06-19-2012, 11:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Squirts11
I was thinking the exact same thing, jet changes will be a bitch. Looks really trick, but I wouldn't want it on my car.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you know your car needs a certain size shot to run the number then changing jets out every track outing is not needed.

A lot of the X275 SBNOS guys with 2 and 3 kits rarely change the nitrous jet sizes on their tune-ups. If the track isn't there they just use one kit, if the track is good add the 2nd kit in. If it's really on kill put all 3 on. Usually on sheetmetal intakes you'll see one on top of the runners, one in the plenum and one under the runners like this one is. Usually the one under the runners is the 3rd kit and is rarely if ever changed. I agree though that with one kit I'd rather have it on top of the runners but it looks hard with that fuel rail the way it is.

When you've got a race car that is repeatable with great suspension parts and the track prep is there why would you need to change jets that often?

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Great work.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by john563
you got it ..if you seen any of pontiacslp videos then you know he street races ...so hopefully he'll have a new vid of this car in action when its done
Thanks bro , I have more new coming soon .

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
If you know your car needs a certain size shot to run the number then changing jets out every track outing is not needed.

A lot of the X275 SBNOS guys with 2 and 3 kits rarely change the nitrous jet sizes on their tune-ups. If the track isn't there they just use one kit, if the track is good add the 2nd kit in. If it's really on kill put all 3 on. Usually on sheetmetal intakes you'll see one on top of the runners, one in the plenum and one under the runners like this one is. Usually the one under the runners is the 3rd kit and is rarely if ever changed. I agree though that with one kit I'd rather have it on top of the runners but it looks hard with that fuel rail the way it is.

When you've got a race car that is repeatable with great suspension parts and the track prep is there why would you need to change jets that often?

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Great work.
Here's another intakes that we have done for my customers

This intake is Fast 90mm when released and we're the first people in Kuwait intalled the NOS direct port system on it .

Yeah i agree with u , I don't think we'll need to change the nitrous jets , Our Big block ford has 3 stages , 1-2 are direct port plumped on the sides on the sheetmetal intake , Third stage is viper stage under the intake , We used the third stage without any problem and 1-2 bigger size fuel jets and adjust them through the fuel regulator , Sometimes we need to adjust a little bit on the regulator for fuel PSI .

Here's some pics for our Workshop's car , We won the championship last time (4.8)

Old 06-20-2012, 11:31 AM
10 Second Club

What tire do you run on? 29x10.50W or 28x10.50 TT5?
Old 06-20-2012, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Super street outlaw. Slicks 29.5x10.5 , it has turbo glide , 1.40 ratio .
Old 06-20-2012, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by PONTIAC SLP
29.5x10.5 , it has turbo glide , 1.40 ratio .
That's a great transmission and gear ratio set-up. Are you pretty much traction limited to 4.8 e.t.'s? Or just haven't really leaned on it yet or needed to lean on it?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
That's a great transmission and gear ratio set-up. Are you pretty much traction limited to 4.8 e.t.'s? Or just haven't really leaned on it yet or needed to lean on it?
Actually m not the driver , I have my own race car but it's for street race has LSX454 solid roller and alot of nitrous . BBF can go low to 4.5 , But this is our first experience on the Big block , On October the Gulf championship will start and we're working now on the car . I just ordered racepack and this is the first experience on the racepack , I should read the instructions and learn it from zero , I know nothing is hard but this will takes few weeks to learn .

I'm the electric guy in our workshop , and ordering the parts and talking with them , The other guys are perfect and they knows how to work and how to put everything together right , but they has bad english .

Check our workshop album on facebook we built many sick LS engines.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PONTIAC SLP
Actually m not the driver , I have my own race car but it's for street race has LSX454 solid roller and alot of nitrous . BBF can go low to 4.5 , But this is our first experience on the Big block , On October the Gulf championship will start and we're working now on the car . I just ordered racepack and this is the first experience on the racepack , I should read the instructions and learn it from zero , I know nothing is hard but this will takes few weeks to learn .

I'm the electric guy in our workshop , and ordering the parts and talking with them , The other guys are perfect and they knows how to work and how to put everything together right , but they has bad english .

Check our workshop album on facebook we built many sick LS engines.
Here's the video for our drag race car
start from 2:40

Old 06-21-2012, 04:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Alzilzil,

Looking good... I love see you guys using our products.
Thank you for your support!
Dave
Old 06-21-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Alzilzil,

Looking good... I love see you guys using our products.
Thank you for your support!
Dave
Thanks Dave and i love the Nitrous outlet products . I have to do two of direct port systems for my customers next month and will get them ordered from Chris .

Quick Reply: My Workshop ( installed Nitrous outlet 4 solenoids Direct port system )