Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from Cold Fusion Nitrous Tech.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Cold Fusion Nitrous Tech.

I would like to introduce my self. I am Albert with Cold Fusion Nitrous. I'm here for tech questions. feel free to contact me anytime.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:46 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the board. So is Coldfusion now a site sponsor?
Dave
Old 12-05-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

Nope Albert has joined us here in order to help with Cold Fusion Nitrous technical support and questions concerning nitrous applications etc, just like NX support. He has no intentions of selling anything, simply in helping out and to contribute to the forums.

Albert is EXTREMELY knowledgeable, and the forums will find him to be a big asset! Welcome aboard Albert!
Old 12-05-2005, 04:14 PM
FormerVendor

Cool, If Albert is from Cold fusion maybe he will be more honest than Mike was when he posted here and was ran off for being slim shaddy..

Im glad that our company and NX can give you guys a high example of customer service to try to copy.

Welcome aboard Albert.
Dave
Old 12-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

Just here to help. Just a brief history of my experience: ASE tech, GM certified tech, AESP GRAD. 15 years dealer exp. TEAM leader , drag racing exp. pro mod crew member,outlaw ten five crew member, and true ten five crew member. Electrical wiring and installation of: heaters, purge kits, complete kits, ect...
Old 12-05-2005, 04:23 PM
TECH Resident

Dave don't Be scared of people knowing the truth about nitrous products from a technical standpoint doesn't mean you should let loose and post lies, and slander which (you may be legally held acountable for)

Let it go Dave it's a fair market out there and everyone is just here to help and be involved in an industry they love, your tactics seem very shady to me. Albert's here to help, you have 3 croonies from nx spreading your hype, and someone with VAST technical knowledge comes on to help technically and you seem to get scared and to start flinging poo. Just relax man technical support is to benefity the ls1tech members, especially when it comes from someone with great technical credentials like Albert!

Let's all get along for the good of the forums, people don't like to see bickering and bashing it's just not right
Old 12-05-2005, 04:28 PM
TECH Resident

That's enough guys.. i know personally that people are being called and asked to post bad things here.. no reason to partake in that childish behavior just because we have brought someone here who has superior technical knowledge. Relax and enjoy life! it's way too short! Happy holidays everyone!
Old 12-05-2005, 04:29 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
Be scared f people knowing the truth about nitrous products from a technical standpoint doesn't mean you should let loose and post lies, and slander which (you may be legally held acountable for)

Let it go Dave it's a fair market out there and everyone is just here to help and be involved in an industry they love, your tactics seem very shady to me. Albert's here to help, you have 3 croonies from nx spreading youre hype, and someone with VAST technical knowledge comes on to help technically and you seem to get scared and to start flinging poo. Just relax man technical support is to benefity the ls1tech members, especially when it comes from someone with great technical credentials like Albert! ASE tech, GM certified tech, AESP GRAD. 15 years dealer exp. TEAM leader , drag racing exp. pro mod crew member,outlaw ten five crew member, and true ten five crew member.

Scott,
It is obvious that the tactics you speek of our obviously yours. I have been a member of LS1 tech long enough that people on this forum know the truth. It is funny how the subject of quality in different parts scares you so much trhat you have to call me a liar nad be so childish. As of tommorow morning there will be a very detailed post showing the quality differences of the prodcust you and I sale proving I am not a liar. Im tired of your crooked ways and childish acts. I will no longer respond to any of your post. The people that have delt with me know better. I do not have to hire a site MOD to try to gain a little credabilty. My actions over the years earned my crediability. I suggest you stop attacking me and my credibilty on here and the truck section. It does nothing good for both of us. And when I do this write up It will show. Have a good day.
Dave
Old 12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
FormerVendor

That's enogh guys.. i know personally that people are being called and asked to post bad things here.. no reason to partake in that childish behavior just because we have brought someone here who has superior technical knowledge. Relax and enjoy life! it's way too short! Happy holidays everyone!

I would never ask anyone to post anything on my behalf. That is not my style and the people here no it.
Dave
Old 12-05-2005, 04:32 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Dave, your replies in this thread are uncalled for. Its no different than NX posting here to help direct business to your company.

This childish bullshit is getting OLD. Everyone give it a rest and mind your own business
Old 12-05-2005, 04:34 PM
FormerVendor

OK sorry
Old 12-05-2005, 04:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome Aboard Albert! There are some great people here and an occasional Mis-communication Over all it is a good place.

Thanks for coming.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
FormerVendor

This is getting almost comical, haha. But I do agree with Nine Ball, it's old news and better left that way.

Anyway, welcome aboard Albert! You've got a good lookin' resume there, I'm sure you will help out a lot. I think the more knowledgable heads we can get in here the better......even if you don't sell/promote my favorite brand, haha j/k....easy guys, I'm just breakin' in the new guy on the block (somebody's gotta do it, right?)
Old 12-05-2005, 04:48 PM
TECH Resident

SEE!!! Now that's not so hard is it!!! Thanks for being diplomatic jeremy!
Old 12-05-2005, 04:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome Albert! Good to Know your around, I just bought one of you kits for my ride and might have a few questions for you in the near future.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:07 PM
FormerVendor

SEE!!! Now that's not so hard is it!!! Thanks for being diplomatic jeremy!
It's all good, we'll all give each other some sh*t from time to time, we are all just competitive people. The way I see it, knowledge is knowledge (when it's the correct knowledge) no matter what brand you push. So I'll let all the vendors duke it out while Albert I just help with tech info
Old 12-05-2005, 05:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard Albert, I look foward to working with you, as long as you always agree with me. You do like dry kits don't you? just kidding, it's great to have another tech head around.
So everyone knows, Dave and Scott are actually cool with each other, and both rather passionate in what they do, it's all good.
Robert
Old 12-05-2005, 05:29 PM
FormerVendor

I a can be a *** at times. I get sucked up in the negativity to easy. I need to drop the past and focus on the future. Sorry for the negative post.

Welcome to the board
Dave
Old 12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Teching In

Dave, I love you man!
Old 12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NX Brad
Dave, I love you man!
Thank you Brad...I love you to Man...lol Im glad someone does