Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Traxxas Rustler RC truck FS

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Traxxas Rustler RC truck FS

Traxxas Rustler battery powered RC truck. includes charger, controller, and battery. this thing is brand new and has NEVER been raced. just driven around the house and up and down the driveway a little. also, i have a set of extra chrome 5 spoke wheels that i'll throw in but they dont fit this truck. i thing they fit the T-Maxx but im not sure. asking $125 shipped

thanks,
brent

Last edited by RICEETER; 02-13-2007 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

will entertain all offers, price lowered
Old 02-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

Will you ship to 33325 for $100. Do you do paypal?
Old 02-14-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah, i'll let it go for that but i dont have a paypal account. you'll have to send a cashier's check or money order.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:31 AM
Staging Lane

Send me your info and I'll try to get out today to get a m/o. I just had back surgery so it's tuff to get out. I'll get back to you and let you know when I get that out. Thanks. Rob......
Old 02-14-2007, 08:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry man, hope you feel better soon. pm sent
Old 02-22-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bomberz, sent you a pm
Old 02-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry I f-en forgot. I got your info and a big note to send that out to you in the morning. I have it express mail or whatever they have to get it to you ASAP.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Here's the pm I get this morning.
Re: traxxas truck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICEETER
dude, did you ever send that money order. i havent gotten it yet.

****! I totally forgot. I'll send it out tomorrow morning express mail. I so sorry. I'm writing myself a note right now.

Quote:
dude, dont jack me around like that. i've got 10-15 people trying to get this thing and if you cant send the money, just say so because i need it gone. let me know when you send it out or if you're not gonna send it so i'll know.
thanks,
brent

Originally Posted by Bomber Z

Dude WTF??? Jake you around? I told you I forgot. I was going to send it UPS overnight But after seeing this I quess you don't need the money that bad that you can send a message like that. I got 6 gas/batt cars and trucks so I really don't need it. Plus 4 real cars and a house. So I don't think cash is a problem. I can buy the truck new for $99. new @ RCHobbies.net I was just trying to be cool. Maybe you can Jack around one of the 10-15 people trying to get it from you.
You think I'm going to send you money now?
Old 02-23-2007, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks for the update. im sure the people in line behind you waiting on this truck dont appreciate you doing that either. when you tell someone you're going to pay, you must pay. and you would've totally forgotten about it if i had never asked you about it. i have 10 positive feedbacks from people on this site, which means i havent had one single problem until i run across someone like you. now, i could give you negative trader rating for not paying but i thought of myself better than that. on the other hand, i might just change my mind
Old 02-23-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Quote:
dude, dont jack me around like that. i've got 10-15 people trying to get this thing and if you cant send the money, just say so because i need it gone. let me know when you send it out or if you're not gonna send it so i'll know.
thanks,
brent
this initially wasnt intended as a rude comment (you just took it the wrong way). and personally, it doesnt come off to me as rude. i, as a seller, simply told you that you cant just forget about something like that. ask the other sellers here.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Staging Lane

I told you it was going out this morning. Then you sent a p/m as if I was broke and don't have the money. LMAO!!!! I was on my way to send it out. Then I got your p/m. I'm not going to send my money to someone like that. So your lose. Anyway RCHobbies.net had that truck with the charger and battary for $125. New. I have a 1566 feed back at 100% on ebay. Does that make me better? I never had someone be a dick to me when they are trying to sell something. Until now. Talk about a sales man. Do we need to go on?
Old 02-25-2007, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

Default rc truck

is it still for sale
Old 02-26-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Y2KCAMARO
is it still for sale
its pending payment, will let you know if it falls through.
thanks
Old 02-26-2007, 08:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I told you it was going out this morning. Then you sent a p/m as if I was broke and don't have the money. LMAO!!!! I was on my way to send it out. Then I got your p/m. I'm not going to send my money to someone like that. So your lose. Anyway RCHobbies.net had that truck with the charger and battary for $125. New. I have a 1566 feed back at 100% on ebay. Does that make me better? I never had someone be a dick to me when they are trying to sell something. Until now. Talk about a sales man. Do we need to go on?
none of those pm's was intended to sound like you were broke. i simply said, if you cant send it, then tell me. THAT'S ALL!!! and if your feedback is so good on ebay and if they have them so much cheaper at rchobbies, then why were you wasting your time trying to buy from me? let me guess, you were just scrolling through, seen a guy trying to sell something, and you just thought you'd buy it just to help him out. how sweet...

let me appologize for not to you for having a 1566 feedback on ebay and 4 REAL cars and a house.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Staging Lane

Jesus Crist!! You have got to be kidding me!!!! Your like a kid in the sand box that didn't get his way. Now your really showing it! You sould join SFFBA.
Like I said. I would not send my money to someone acting like that. You should think before typing and hitting send.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:51 AM
Staging Lane

And yes I was trying to be cool a buy it for a club member. I guess that was a sweet thought. But I guess I was wrong again. Stupid me!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

the truck is SOLD.... thanks everyone.

Quick Reply: Traxxas Rustler RC truck FS