Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Eclipse AVN2454 TV/DVD/Navi for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Eclipse AVN2454 TV/DVD/Navi for sale

Eclpise AVN2454 Specs
Price & Contact: MSRP $2199; 800-55-ECLIPSE, www.eclipse-web.com

GENERAL
Power Supply: 13.2V DC (11-16V)
Current Drain: 3.5A (0.5W)
Power Output: 50 watts x 4 (MAX)
Lineout Output Level: 0.8V (0dB)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/2 inches x 4-1/2 inches x 6-1/2 (180 mm x 100 mm x 165 mm)
MASS (Weight): 3.7 kg

Display
Display: 6.5-inch wide (16:9), low-glare panel
Resolution: 280,800 dots
(400 x 234 x 3)
Display Method: Through-type color filter
Panel Type: Color TFT active matrix
Brightness: 150 (cd/m3)
Drive System: Horizontal-shaped
cathode tube
System: NTSC
Screen Aspect Ratio: 4 types

FM TUNER
Frequency Response: 30-15,000Hz, +/- 3dB
Stereo Separation: 38 dB (1 kHz)

CD SECTION
Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz, +/- 1dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03 dB (0 dB, 1 kHz)

EQUALIZER SECTION
Graphic Equalizer: 63 Hz ~ 12,000 kHz (1/2 oc

Features

Digital advantage.
The advantages of keeping digital signals in the digital domain as long as possible until being converted to analog have long been a part of ECLIPSE technology. Analog circuits such as volume level have now been replaced with purely digital controls. Conversion back to analog uses a high-performance 24-bit Advanced Multibi DAC for minimal distortion and noise.

Digital signal processing.

The environment of a car is not an ideal acoustic environment. The AVN2454 offers five preset acoustic environments each with differing spatial characteristics to be selected as desired or to suit program material.

9-band EQ

9 frequency bands allow easy manual adjustment via touch panel to suit user preferences. Simply push up/down a frequency band with your fingertip. In addition, 5 original EQ presets are provided to enhance music material.

Perfect disc playback.

The AVN2454 is equipped with a fast focusing laser pickup that precisely reads digital data from any optical disc (CD, CD-R/RW, and DVD-Video). Performance stays stable with no annoying changes due to the different conditions from the different origins of individual CD-R/RW discs. Because discs vary in thickness or warping, the pickup automatically compensates for disk-to-pickup distance variations. Audio quality remains high performance no matter the source as the laser pickup's accuracy and precision reading the digitally encoded data helps achieve the highest quality audio signals.

Perfect balance oil damping
Built to resist vibrations that could cause mistracking and skipping, the AVN2454's oil-damped disc transport mechanisms feature a carefully formulated blend of oils to constrain and absorb vibrations which could impact disc reproduction.

No-compromise construction.
The way ECLIPSE builds products has a lot to do with sound quality. High-quality PCBs with thick signal traces to custom capacitors and premium resistors are generously used. Other advanced build techniques are used as well such as the multiple, independently regulated power supplies and independent grounding. Every precaution is taken to cut cross interference between the many circuits as well as overall system noise. Every circuit is evaluated on the basis of sound quality as well as test measurements with repeated listening evaluations.

4-channels of 50W amplification built in.
The AVN2454 incorporates a high performance amplification section that offers 4 channels each rated at 50W. The low distortion and audiophile grade sound is that same acclaimed ECLIPSE audio quality as in its dedicated music products.

DVD Video
Enjoy an instant in-car theater with the AVN2454 as it incorporates a built-in MPEG2 decoder for DVDs. Take a break from driving with your favorite movie or concert. Whether it's visual or audio quality, the AVN2454 offers all the high performance that is associated with the ECLIPSE brand.

MP3-capable
Burn a CD-R/RW with your favorite MP3 files and enjoy them in the AVN2454 as it is fully compatible with this file format.

CD text data compatibility
Text data on a compact disc such as song titles can be read and displayed on the screen.

High-performance AM/FM tuner section
6 FM/6 AM broadcasts presets are provided. As you travel, you can choose to have the AVN2454 automatically set the six strongest signals to become the presets.

CD Changer Compatible
Using the E-LAN data link system allows easily connecting the unit to the CH3083 8-Disc CD Changer.

Card type remote control (optional)
The AV2454 comes provided with a remote control for non-navigation system operation features.

Note: DVD and video facilities are disabled when the vehicle is in motion.
Inserting a DVD will only allow the audio to be heard

I am selling for $800

Last edited by LS1Fever99; 05-27-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Teching In

T T T
Old 03-24-2007, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where are you located? are you looking for any kind of trades?
Old 03-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Just noticed I didnt put that in my profile. I am located in Tampa FL. I dont really need any trades at this time. Just trying to sell this to fund some more important priorities at this time. Unexpected medical bills for my daughter have come up and this headunit would be a big chunk of the bill, so that is the only reason for the sale.

*edit* Updated profile with my location.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Staging Lane

Is it new as in never been installed or did you buy it used and how old is it?
Old 03-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cerino2000
Is it new as in never been installed or did you buy it used and how old is it?
I bought it new. It is installed in the car right now but the car has been down more then I have driven it, so it has just been chillin in the car. I had the intentions on putting a nice system in the car but never got around to installing the subs, amps, & mids/highs. I sold the rest of the system to fund some of my daughter's medical expenses and figured I would just sell this to pay the rest off and fund the rest on fixing the car.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Teching In

T T T
Old 05-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Price lowered to $800.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Bumped it with a pic and all the info on the unit.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:45 AM
Teching In

pmd you

Quick Reply: Eclipse AVN2454 TV/DVD/Navi for sale