Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2003 Polaris Predator 500 TLD Edition (ATV)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Polaris Predator 500 TLD Edition (ATV)

This is a nice 2003 Polaris predator 500. I run's absolutely perfect and is 100 percent mechanical working order(all the lights and switches also work) and the transmission shifts smooth as silk. I have owned this quad since 2005 and I have the title and 2 keys along with the owners and service manual. This ATV has been serviced extensively and proper maintenance was always done. I have changed the oil at no more than 15 hrs and always used 93 octane fuel in the quad. I have just done the spring tune up on the quad witch included
-shimmed the valves
-Flush anti freeze and refill
-New Polaris PS4 synthetic oil(have always used PS4 in this quad and oil never goes more than 15 hrs without a change)
-Brand new battery
-Greased all grease fittings
-Tightened and lubed the chain

Again I can not say enough, how well this quad runs with everything being dead nuts tuned. Here is the list of modifications,
-Full body and swing arm 10 gage Aluminum skid plates
-Trail tech speedometer and built dash
-Pure Polaris pipe
-In line coolant cooler
-Front Aluminum push bumper
-Holeshot XLR tires(front 90% tread and rear 75% tread)

Condition-
This quad is in 100 percent working order and runs great like I said. The quad runs really strong and will start up instantly in any weather. The previous owner told me he had no more that 30 hours on the quad and I have probably put NO MORE that 100 hours on the quad(NO MORE than 130 hours total). The plastic is in real nice condition with no rips or tears or white stretch marks but does have a few scratches. The seat is in excellent condition with to tears or scratches. The frame is strait with no dents and the quad has never been rolled over. The tires are 1 year old Holeshot XLR tires and have about 75% tread rear and 90% tread front. One thing that does not look good on the quad is the lower A-arm were the silver paint has flaked off and you can see the black primer underneath. There are some other spots were the paint has chipped and you can see the primer. Also right were you shift on the side of the case there are scratches from my shoe scraping on the case when shifting.

In case any of you are wondering I am selling the ATV because I am getting into the car scene more and have not really used this quad too much. Give me a call any time at 248-921-3282 and ask for Paul. I will be happy to show the quad for anyone intrusted. Located in South Lyon, Michigan

ASKING - $2700

Old 03-13-2008, 09:51 AM
On The Tree

TTT, goes on ebay this weakend
Old 03-13-2008, 03:14 PM
11 Second Club

Damn thats in nice shape! Good luck selling!
Old 03-15-2008, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

Thanks, it is nice for a 2003. Only thing that looks bad is the paint spots that have chipped on the a arms. I will put it on eBay tomorrow.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

This is a nice 2003 Polaris predator 500. I run's absolutely perfect and is 100 percent mechanical working order(all the lights and switches also work) and the transmission shifts smooth as silk. I have owned this quad since 2005 and I have the title and 2 keys along with the owners and service manual. This ATV has been serviced extensively and proper maintenance was always done. I have changed the oil at no more than 15 hrs and always used 93 octane fuel in the quad. I have just done the spring tune up on the quad witch included
-shimmed the valves
-Flush anti freeze and refill
-New Polaris PS4 synthetic oil(have always used PS4 in this quad and oil never goes more than 15 hrs without a change)
-Brand new battery
-Greased all grease fittings
-Tightened and lubed the chain

Again I can not say enough, how well this quad runs with everything being dead nuts tuned. Here is the list of modifications,
-Full body and swing arm 10 gage Aluminum skid plates
-Trail tech speedometer and built dash
-Pure Polaris pipe
-In line coolant cooler
-Front Aluminum push bumper
-Holeshot XLR tires(front 90% tread and rear 75% tread)

Condition-
This quad is in 100 percent working order and runs great like I said. The quad runs really strong and will start up instantly in any weather. The previous owner told me he had no more that 30 hours on the quad and I have probably put NO MORE that 100 hours on the quad(NO MORE than 130 hours total). The plastic is in real nice condition with no rips or tears or white stretch marks but does have a few scratches. The seat is in excellent condition with to tears or scratches. The frame is strait with no dents and the quad has never been rolled over. The tires are 1 year old Holeshot XLR tires and have about 75% tread rear and 90% tread front. One thing that does not look good on the quad is the lower A-arm were the silver paint has flaked off and you can see the black primer underneath. There are some other spots were the paint has chipped and you can see the primer. Also right were you shift on the side of the case there are scratches from my shoe scraping on the case when shifting.

In case any of you are wondering I am selling the ATV because I am getting into the car scene more and have not really used this quad too much. Give me a call any time at 248-921-3282 and ask for Paul. I will be happy to show the quad for anyone intrusted. Located in South Lyon, Michigan
Old 03-17-2008, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...em270220505991
Old 03-17-2008, 05:52 PM
TECH Addict

any interest in trade for some stage 2 katech heads and cash?
Old 03-18-2008, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2000 Tran Zam
any interest in trade for some stage 2 katech heads and cash?
I would have been interested but I just sold it 2 hours ago for $2600, Sorry
Old 04-16-2008, 03:11 PM
11 Second Club

Congrats on selling it! I picked my wife up a nice '05 Polaris 200 to learn on. I have a KFX700 and that's fast enough LOL.

Quick Reply: 2003 Polaris Predator 500 TLD Edition (ATV)