Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

06 swap meets

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 05:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 06 swap meets

i just found this posted on craigslist- the first one is on the 11-12th at puyallup...
-----------------------------------
The first large swap meet of the season is the Corvette and High Performance Swap Meet. Swap meet info, Call 360-786-8844.

The Second large swap meet of the season is the Early Bird Swap Meet the following weekend. It is at the Puyallup Fairgrounds as well. 02-18-19-06. Swap meet info, Call 253-863-6211.

Call Cliffs Classic Chevrolet for delivery of all your 55-56-57 Chevy parts. 503-667-4329.

does anyone know dates of other swap meets in the NW?

Last edited by AndreS; 01-08-2006 at 05:37 AM.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

There are a couple down in Oregon Then there are several up in Monroe(sp???) sorry just woke up, There is also a GM (not so gm ) Swapmeet & show at the Pierce county fair grounds fathers day weekend

The full list will be out once the CHP Swapmeet starts the 11th. I know I am going to be there with our club booth & selling car parts.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:02 PM
10 Second Club

So there is a Corvette Swap meet in January in Puyallup? Is it the one at the Puyallup fair grounds?
Old 01-08-2006, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00Vette
So there is a Corvette Swap meet in January in Puyallup? Is it the one at the Puyallup fair grounds?
Nope its Feb sorry lol & Yes its at the Fair grounds there in Puyallup & I think the cost is $8 to get in

Heres the information on it.
32ND ANNUAL CORVETTE & HIGH PERFORMANCE MEET
DATES: February 11 - 12

Times:
Sat. 9:30am -4pm
Sun. 8am - 2pm

Admission:
$8
Old 01-09-2006, 01:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
Nope its Feb sorry lol & Yes its at the Fair grounds there in Puyallup & I think the cost is $8 to get in

Heres the information on it.
32ND ANNUAL CORVETTE & HIGH PERFORMANCE MEET
DATES: February 11 - 12

Times:
Sat. 9:30am -4pm
Sun. 8am - 2pm

Admission:
$8
I went there last year and there wasn't **** there except a bunch of guys with old Gen I parts and some vendors like Corvette of Auburn. I'll probably go again this year hoping its better than the one they had last year, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

last year they down sized it because they were building several new buildings right in that area This year most of the vendors will be inside. I know I will be somewhere there Both days, either selling my stuff or being at PNWCC's club booth passing out fliers & what have you for our big July show.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:52 AM
10 Second Club

last year they down sized it because they were building several new buildings right in that area This year most of the vendors will be inside. I know I will be somewhere there Both days, either selling my stuff or being at PNWCC's club booth passing out fliers & what have you for our big July show.
Theats right!!! I remember they blocked a bunch of the areas off.

Well I don't think I have actually had the pleasure of meeting you yet. So I'll try to come find you when I go. I'll be there..........and hoping it'll be bigger and better than last year.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Theats right!!! I remember they blocked a bunch of the areas off.

Well I don't think I have actually had the pleasure of meeting you yet. So I'll try to come find you when I go. I'll be there..........and hoping it'll be bigger and better than last year.

This year its suppose to be bigger & better Of course they are going to start letting Ford & Mopar people in than the last 32yrs. I also guess they are going to have a section for stuff like Scrabbooking for the ladies & other stuff for the women (personally I like the cars over the fluffy perfume stuff) lol

I am going to makes sure one of the Walkies that the club has stays at the booth & have one of the other ones on me so that way if someone swings by the booth looking for me I can be called. Will most likely be there from start to finish both days.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

how do we go about getting a booth? how much is it?

my brother & I have cars(wrecks) we bought to get drivetrains out of for engine swaps & we're tearing them down in the next few weeks.... going to try to sell all that we don't need. both are late model F-bodies, a '96 T/A & a '99 z28.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AndreS
how do we go about getting a booth? how much is it?

my brother & I have cars(wrecks) we bought to get drivetrains out of for engine swaps & we're tearing them down in the next few weeks.... going to try to sell all that we don't need. both are late model F-bodies, a '96 T/A & a '99 z28.
Check out this site http://www.corvhp.com/chpmeet.htm
Or Call (360) 786-8844 & talk to either Larry or Karen.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:51 AM
10 Second Club

This year its suppose to be bigger & better Of course they are going to start letting Ford & Mopar people in than the last 32yrs. I also guess they are going to have a section for stuff like Scrabbooking for the ladies & other stuff for the women (personally I like the cars over the fluffy perfume stuff) lol

I am going to makes sure one of the Walkies that the club has stays at the booth & have one of the other ones on me so that way if someone swings by the booth looking for me I can be called. Will most likely be there from start to finish both days.

Thanks for the info. I'll be there for sure!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the info. I'll be there for sure!
I just shoved the walkies on the charger today so they should be ready to go next month lol.

Starting to get in a really good mood My husband is on his way home. should be seeing him in about 5hrs at Sea Tac lol

Quick Reply: 06 swap meets