Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Full Partout (no drivetrain) 2002 Camaro z28 coupe hardtop (No sunroof) 92K 1owner

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Partout (no drivetrain) 2002 Camaro z28 coupe hardtop (No sunroof) 92K 1owner

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

FS: 2002 Camaro z28 coupe hardtop (No sunroof) 92K 1owner Black/Black Leather Roller

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): Pompano Beach, FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Willing to sell the full roller or Part out.

I have a complete rolling chassis for sale. I am using the engine, tranny, and harness for a swap. This is a 1-owner south florida car, with clean title in hand, and no accident history. Also, the car is totally free of rust. I have 2 ignition keys, 2 door keys, and 2 remotes.

The car is complete. Every nut bolt, trim panel still intact. Seats are in great shape with no rips. The car was clearly very well maintained, just worn by the south florida sun. The car drives really well with no weird suspension clunks or creaks as I have seen in other camaros with even half the mileage.

All factory stock 35th anniversary camaro - Black on Black Power leather. Only mods are: aftermarket muffler and c5 5-spoke polished wheels, and billet front grill and high rise rear spoiler, and Pioneer headunit (Model: DEH- P5000UB) with USB and Satellite radio. Everything works properly. car drives like a dream. Engine still in the car if you need to see if something works.

I prefer to sell the complete shell to someone looking for a non-sunroof chassis with a good full interior, but I would be willing to part the car out when the engine is removed.

Main issues with the car are all cosmetic: Dash pad is cracked, body has massive clearcoat peeling and a large dent with dent puller holes drilled in the driver rear quarter panel. The car does not have any accident damage or anything the NEEDS to be addressed. This is a perfect project car or race chassis. Bulk purchases will get aggressive discounts.

Thank you

-Jon

If interested in anything, please let me know if you want the full car, or individual parts WITH AN OFFER. Thank you. I get very aggressive rates on shipping inop vehicles as well, so non-local buyers are welcome too! Large parts will be local sale only (I will not go through the hassle of shipping large parts). Small parts can be shipped at the buyers expense.

Last edited by m3j0n; 09-09-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Teching In

I know there is someone on LS1tech looking to update their front end to the new style... Somebody jump on this!!! Rare rear spoiler specially imported from Mexico!! Come on Guys!
Old 09-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Teching In

are you parting the interior?

id be interested in the drivers side window switch pod. and also the front bumper light bulb socket.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jbeane
are you parting the interior?

id be interested in the drivers side window switch pod. and also the front bumper light bulb socket.
yeah, I am.... the window switch will likely be sold with the door panels. And are you seriously interested in buying a used light bulb socket and having it shipped?... how much do they cost brand new from the dealer?

Its not even worth my time to remove, package, and ship out a light bulb socket. If you were buying more stuff, then thats fine, but I'm not sending out a $5 piece thats going to cost me an hour of my time.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

3 things.
1) how much for the grill?
2) I need both door pieces where the lock slide and the door handle to get out IF not cracked
3) what kind of radio?
all shipped to 89074 pls.
I def. need those door pieces more than anything......
Thanks for your time.
Joe
Old 09-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sabohead
3 things.
1) how much for the grill?
2) I need both door pieces where the lock slide and the door handle to get out IF not cracked
3) what kind of radio?
all shipped to 89074 pls.
I def. need those door pieces more than anything......
Thanks for your time.
Joe
1) Nobody pays what I'm asking. make an offer.
2) I'm not parting out tiny items like the lock slides. The door panel will be sold complete.
3) Come on dude....did you even spend 5 seconds reading the ad?
Originally Posted by m3j0n
Pioneer headunit (Model: DEH- P5000UB) with USB and Satellite radio.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by m3j0n
yeah, I am.... the window switch will likely be sold with the door panels. And are you seriously interested in buying a used light bulb socket and having it shipped?... how much do they cost brand new from the dealer?

Its not even worth my time to remove, package, and ship out a light bulb socket. If you were buying more stuff, then thats fine, but I'm not sending out a $5 piece thats going to cost me an hour of my time.

didn't check the dealership. they are 8-12 bucks each on ebay. figured if I was buying the switch pod I could throw in a couple more bucks for it.

sorry to bother you
Old 09-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just for the record, it was NOT door lock slides! I WILL NOT bother you any longer!
Old 09-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sabohead
Just for the record, it was NOT door lock slides! I WILL NOT bother you any longer!

good. go buy them from the dealer. next time take 3 seconds to read the thread before asking questions that are already answered.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Teching In

bump.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:12 AM
Launching!

How much of the interior have you sold so far, interested in buying the whole interior if still together
Old 09-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT194CamaroZ
How much of the interior have you sold so far, interested in buying the whole interior if still together
only the seats and seatbelts are gone. A couple of misc trim pieces are "spoken for" but no payment has been received, so they are fair game if you get to me before I receive payment. Everything except seats and seat belts are removed and available for immediate sale. If you come pick it up a bunch of stuff from me in person, I will give you a VERY good price.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Teching In

It seems like most non-locals are just interested in receiving shipping quotes for parts and then falling off the face of the earth. Price advantages (aggressive discounts) will be given to those that buy in bulk and in person with actual US currency. I don't have time to deal with getting lowballed on parts, then shipping large parts to Bumblefu$K nowhere at my expense. Sorry dreamers.

Yes, I mean you, the guy that wanted me to ship an entire gastank with fuelpump and sender to Minnesota for $100.....
Old 09-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Teching In

If you still have the steering wheel in November I will buy it. What price are u thinking for it??
Old 10-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Theo101
If you still have the steering wheel in November I will buy it. What price are u thinking for it??
You can contact me in November when youre ready to buy and see if its available. thank you.

Quick Reply: Full Partout (no drivetrain) 2002 Camaro z28 coupe hardtop (No sunroof) 92K 1owner