Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ms4 + Efilive Base Map

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ms4 + Efilive Base Map

Help. My shop is useing EFILIVE to dyno tune my MS4 build, but has no experiance with the LS1 motor. If any of you useing the TSP MS4 have an EFILIVE base map that will get me close I will pay you for it! 2001 WS6 has been in the shop for 2 weeks now for MS4, PRC Stage 1 LS6 Heads, LS7 Lifters, Fast 90/90, TSP Oil pump, LS2 chain, SLP pullie, Raptor 700e Trans mission with 2800stall, 3.73 gears.We have done nothing yet as far as tuning. This is my first post, but I have been on the site useing it as a great resource for info and ideas for 2 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just want to get back on the road! Thanks
Old 05-23-2007, 05:23 PM
12 Second Club

Where are you located might be better of taking it to a sponser here for tuning or just doing it your slef.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up

I'm manual transmission but I have the same mods

What exhaust are you running? Stock MAF or no? De-screened or no?
Old 05-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Banned

Get rid of the stall... u need a 4500rpm stall at the minimum...

I can help u tho send me a pm and ill see what i can do.....
Old 05-23-2007, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Juiced C5
Get rid of the stall... u need a 4500rpm stall at the minimun
Depends if he's a dedicated track car looking for a good 60'

His stall, gears, and excellent tune on that cam will give him MORE than enough torque to spin BFG 315's at will
Old 05-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Yes, car is built for the track, complete suspention= BMR lower control arms, SLP Sub Frame connecters, BMR Adjustible Torque arm, Panhard Bar, AGX adjustable shocks, BMR sway bar, Drag bags, Strut tower brace. Mickey Thompson ET Streets. Car has Pacesetter Long tubes 3in y pipe Magnaflow exhaust. Ran a 12.41 with a 1.7 60ft before this H/C Intake install. Thanks for the replies. Wait 4ME Performance is going to take care of my EFILIVE issues. I will post when it is tuned. Thanks again
Old 05-24-2007, 02:35 AM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rlkimball
Yes, car is built for the track, complete suspention= BMR lower control arms, SLP Sub Frame connecters, BMR Adjustible Torque arm, Panhard Bar, AGX adjustable shocks, BMR sway bar, Drag bags, Strut tower brace. Mickey Thompson ET Streets. Car has Pacesetter Long tubes 3in y pipe Magnaflow exhaust. Ran a 12.41 with a 1.7 60ft before this H/C Intake install. Thanks for the replies. Wait 4ME Performance is going to take care of my EFILIVE issues. I will post when it is tuned. Thanks again
Jes will take good care of your car

If your rear can take a good launch you should be in the 10's very soon

Man . . . our set-ups are REEEEEEALLY close
PM me what your et and mph is in case I miss the post
Old 05-24-2007, 02:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by rlkimball
get more stall. that cam likes the upper midrange and beyond so give it what it wants. good luck on the setup.