Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Breecher 7 ripped me off

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 08:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Breecher 7 ripped me off

I sold an LQ9 block to Breecher 7. After it arrived he claimed there were no main caps with it. He then filed a claim with pay pal and now has the money and the block. Beware of Breecher 7, he'll rip you off like he did to me.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:33 AM
Launching!

Bump ,would like to hear both sides, however not first time ive heard of somone scaming This way
Old 05-13-2015, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

There are always 2 sides to everything. I hope breecher 7 does come in and explain his side. This should be worth a laugh any way.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

I even offered to replace the "missing" caps with seasoned/stress relieved caps and he wasn't the least bit interested in letting me make things right.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...are-block.html

Looks like you just need to arrange shipping back to you, and you will have your block back.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now this will get interesting lol
Old 05-13-2015, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

ALLOW ME TO RETORT!

I see the link has already been posted. But here it is again:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...are-block.html

I fail to see how I ripped you off. I purchased the block through Paypal and send you your money.

You did a absolutely horrible job packaging the block which everyone can see plain as day. This is not even close to how you crate a engine.

Main caps did not arrive with the block and you stated that the shipping company was not helping you, you also did not insure the shipment.

I told you that I did not want to source other caps from another engine and that we needed to resolve the situation. You said I could ship it back.

I refused to ship it back on my dime as I was not the one that crated it poorly and shipped it without insurance.

That was the last I heard from you and I filed a claim with paypal.

Paypal reviewed all the information I provided them with. Link to the sale thread, copys of our emails, photos of how it arrived, and I believe they even got a statement from the shipping company as to how it was packaged/arrived.

After 10 days of the dispute being open and no further communication from you, they closed the claim in my favor and that's that.

At this point I am not even obligated to return this block to you as far as they are concerned and for how you are acting here I should just scrap it but that is not how I am.

As stated in the thread. If you want it back, you have until the 22nd to arrange for shipment and have it picked up. After that point I will dispose of it.

Tell whatever lies you want man, those pictures are worth a thousand words. I didn't screw anyone. You want it back, its yours.

You have my contact information, use it and cut the B.S. if you want this back.

Last edited by breecher_7; 05-13-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Teching In

Lets get it on!!!
Old 05-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Old 05-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Teching In

I was around when Breecher got the block. The thing arrived barely on the pallet. It was improperly strapped down. The main caps were missing.

Breecher carbon copied me on all correspondence with the seller. He tried to communicate several times with absolutely zero response. PayPal closed the dispute in favor of Breecher after not receiving a response from the seller. He has not lied one time in this thread based on what I can see. Even though right now technically he don't have to; I know when and if the seller decides to (arrange shipping or pay Breecher for shipping) Breecher will ship that block back. If I were Breecher, I would give 30 days for the seller to arrange or pay for shipping. He is ready to ship the block back as soon as the seller arranges shipping or pays Breecher directly for it.

Nice try at a smear thread OP but in the words of Ivan Drago.. "You will loose"!

Thanks!!

MVP.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

I find it pretty unlikely that he would rip you off over something so trivial. Breecher has a very good long standing reputation on CF and has helped countless members for little to no monetary gain.

I seriously doubt he would risk that reputation over main caps. I know you are frustrated with whatever happened in your transaction with him but what you are saying doesn't even make sense.

Taking a quick glance at the FS thread its apparent to me that you put: no effort into making a detailed for sale thread, you have basically no information on your profile about location, etc., and finally it seems that you put about as much effort into shipping the block properly as you did in the original post in the first place

OP in the future I would recommend being more thorough/detailed and taking a more serious approach to transactions like this. That way you won't have to accuse someone of being a scammer due to your own negligence
Old 05-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1BadGTM
I was around when Breecher got the block. The thing arrived barely on the pallet. It was improperly strapped down. The main caps were missing.

Breecher carbon copied me on all correspondence with the seller. He tried to communicate several times with absolutely zero response. PayPal closed the dispute in favor of Breecher after not receiving a response from the seller. He has not lied one time in this thread based on what I can see. Even though right now technically he don't have to; I know when and if the seller decides to (arrange shipping or pay Breecher for shipping) Breecher will ship that block back. If I were Breecher, I would give 30 days for the seller to arrange or pay for shipping. He is ready to ship the block back as soon as the seller arranges shipping or pays Breecher directly for it.

Nice try at a smear thread OP but in the words of Ivan Drago.. "You will loose"!

Thanks!!

MVP.
Thanks for the support. Apparently he thinks he is going to convince people otherwise. He has until the 22nd to have it picked up, I have wasted enough time and my money has been tied up for long enough. Im just glad its over.

Here it is ready to come back to you, properly attached to a pallet... It can be picked up Mon-Fri 8am-3pm. If it is not picked up by Friday the 22nd I will assume you do not want it and I will dispose of it.

Last edited by breecher_7; 05-13-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Breecher is far from a con artist. He was excited to get a good block and blew a mental gasket when this block arrived. I'll happily share dated screen shots of his mental explosion when the block arrived. The block is worthless and if you want it back pay shipping and for his time and I guarantee it's yours. Don't want to pay return shipping? No problem, drive over there and pick it up. You didn't do your due diligence when you shipped it by packing it right. You didn't do your due diligence on properly advertising or packing it. The best you can do from here is learn from your mistakes, rather than attacking them. I've known Breecher for 7 years now and know him well. He has wanted a good block for a while now and was looking forward to building this one up and you ruined it. He would have no reason to blow up my phone the day he got this block if he wasn't telling the truth.

For the record, I became friends with Breecher over doing business with him on car parts and we've continued to do business since then. Our friendship happened through that business relationship.

Learn from your mistakes. Learn to take the outside-looking in-perspective and take a look at this situation from there. He has no reason to lie. On the relative money scale, this block isn't worth going through all he's gone through to rip you off. I promise you, if he had his choice, he would've received what you advertised and moved on with his build. You should be apologizing for wasting so much of his time rather than posting this ****.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
Breecher is far from a con artist. He was excited to get a good block and blew a mental gasket when this block arrived. I'll happily share dated screen shots of his mental explosion when the block arrived. The block is worthless and if you want it back pay shipping and for his time and I guarantee it's yours. Don't want to pay return shipping? No problem, drive over there and pick it up. You didn't do your due diligence when you shipped it by packing it right. You didn't do your due diligence on properly advertising or packing it. The best you can do from here is learn from your mistakes, rather than attacking them. I've known Breecher for 7 years now and know him well. He has wanted a good block for a while now and was looking forward to building this one up and you ruined it. He would have no reason to blow up my phone the day he got this block if he wasn't telling the truth.

For the record, I became friends with Breecher over doing business with him on car parts and we've continued to do business since then. Our friendship happened through that business relationship.

Learn from your mistakes. Learn to take the outside-looking in-perspective and take a look at this situation from there. He has no reason to lie. On the relative money scale, this block isn't worth going through all he's gone through to rip you off. I promise you, if he had his choice, he would've received what you advertised and moved on with his build. You should be apologizing for wasting so much of his time rather than posting this ****.
Well said!!
Old 05-14-2015, 12:25 AM
Launching!

I think we know whos right here, shame things like this go on but im glad everything worked out for you.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

That sounds nice and all but I sent the block out plastic wrapped and on a pallet with the caps. The shipper delivered it half unpackaged with a broken pallet and missing caps. How is this my fault? I'm out the original $450 and now I have to pay out of my pocket to get the block back? That seems pretty screwed up to me. I am willing to bet If I don't get it back that you'll just use the blocks with new caps. This is no smear! It's the truth.
Old 05-14-2015, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by greasess
That sounds nice and all but I sent the block out plastic wrapped and on a pallet with the caps. The shipper delivered it half unpackaged with a broken pallet and missing caps. How is this my fault? I'm out the original $450 and now I have to pay out of my pocket to get the block back? That seems pretty screwed up to me. I am willing to bet If I don't get it back that you'll just use the blocks with new caps. This is no smear! It's the truth.
I am sympathetic to the situation, but the bottom line is that I did not receive what I paid for and you did not insure the shipment. Had you insured the shipment or taken greater care in crating the engine/securing the main caps, you would not be in this situation.

My offer stands, If you want it back arrange for shipping and let me know when they are coming to get it. It will be scrapped on the afternoon of the 22nd otherwise when my recycling center guys pick up all our scrap metal.

You have my contact information, get ahold of me if you wish to set this up.

UPDATE: 5/19/15 3:26pm

Still no word from the seller regarding any shipping arrangements. Block will go out with the rest of my scrap on Friday at this rate. To those PM'ing me about it. You don't want it, it has other issues. They are correctable, but it will cost money. You would be better off finding another block.

UPDATE: 5/26/15 8:32am

Deadline has come and gone, never received any further communication from the seller. Moderators, please lock this up if you see fit.

Last edited by breecher_7; 05-26-2015 at 08:34 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

I don't think you realize that you can't just slap another set of caps on the block and use it. It has to be line bored/honed. Why wouldn't you insure the block? I never ship anything without insurance, If there are any problems you (The shipper) are the one that has to deal with it not the buyer. The shipping company could care less who you sold it to because the transaction was with you. It's up to you and the shipper to get it to the buyer in condition it was sold, How is the buyer responsible for something he hasn't even seen yet?
Old 07-12-2015, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you would of responded to the paypal claim,he'd had to of ship it back to you before a refund was issued.

Quick Reply: Breecher 7 ripped me off