Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Mississippi Enter Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mississippi Enter Here

Hey guy's there's a new forum for us car enthusiast of Mississippi (but not narrowed down to Mississippians of course). Come check it out! Centralmsracing.com
Old 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM
TECH Resident

Good to see something new for the area. There really needs to be a more active scene around here to socialize in. I'll check it out.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Decadence75
Good to see something new for the area. There really needs to be a more active scene around here to socialize in. I'll check it out.
Most people don't know we have a pretty active group of people that meets every weekend (friday and saturday) in North Jackson if the weather acts right. Average about 15-20 cars, but we are trying to bring the scene back like it used to be around here when OTRacing was around, if you ever heard about it. Thanks man!
Old 12-26-2012, 04:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.torqueaddicts.net has been full of mainly central MS members for 5+ years now.

-Will
Old 12-26-2012, 05:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TARZAN
www.torqueaddicts.net has been full of mainly central MS members for 5+ years now.

-Will
I've also tried to sign up for an account a half dozen times only to have it denied so that site has been written off.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

I've also tried to sign up for an account a half dozen times only to have it denied so that site has been written off.
Ah, sorry for the troubles. We have had real issues with trolls and bots, and some real members have accidentally been purged trying to clean things up. That doesn't make it ok though, and I apologize. If you decide to give it another chance, make sure and let me know. I am an admin there.

Thanks,

-Will
Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TARZAN

-Will
True... but our group that actually goes out and races in the central MS area either does not really post on torque addicts or are not on there. Most of the guys that are on T/A are Hattiesburg and Gulf Coast MS, LA, and AL racers. MOST of the guys in central MS that ARE on T/A do not come and hang out with us on the weekends. Tarzan you've been around long enough to remember OTRacing, which is basically the same area centralMSracing covers/originated.

Last edited by mesterious; 12-26-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Another southern MS club is www.southernfbody.com some same members are on T/A too
Old 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mesterious
True... but our group that actually goes out and races in the central MS area either does not really post on torque addicts or are not on there. Most of the guys that are on T/A are Hattiesburg and Gulf Coast MS, LA, and AL racers. MOST of the guys in central MS that ARE on T/A do not come and hang out with us on the weekends. Tarzan you've been around long enough to remember OTRacing, which is basically the same area centralMSracing covers/originated.
I know the deal. The creator of OTR and the creators of the new forum are friends of mine lol. TA has been around, and I think it's been good for the MS car scene. I wish cMSr.com the best, but I'll keep pushing TA....because I'm biased

I haven't been out and about in the Jackson area scene in about a year now, glad to hear that the cars are still having fun.

-Will
Old 12-30-2012, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157
Another southern MS club is www.southernfbody.com some same members are on T/A too
And we're having a tuning day Jan 26th if anyone is needed to PCM work.

Kevin D.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

+1 to southern f body. But I'm also biased to them as well. Great group of guys and one hell of a tuner that sponsers
Old 01-23-2013, 11:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone here know of a red T/A that has custom license plate that starts with "MEM". I won't post the rest of the tag for privacy.

In the Olive Branch area.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Teching In

As another admin from TorqueAddicts.net, I would also like to express my apologies over this.

We have a ton of bots register and unfortunately from time to time, a legitimate member gets deleted.

If you decide to give us another chance please let me know and I'll make sure everything goes smoothly.

-Josh

Quick Reply: Mississippi Enter Here