Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

South East GA Meet/Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South East GA Meet/Cruise

Ok guys Trying to put together plans for the first Saturday of August (the 4th). It's been a while since we had a good meet and cruise. So I'm asking everyone where we should go and what to do.

Meets and cruises always go great with good food. I was thinking also if anyone wanted to go racing as well Maybe at Savannah River Dragway. It is only 1/8th but Everyone has a great time there.

I am thinking that we can either meet up in central area and all roll to the track together then to get food. Or we can just meet up in a central area and cruise somewhere like Dave and Busters in JAX, maybe to Summit. or we can all just meet somewhere local like Hooters or Fudruckers, I'm open to suggestions.

Let's put some good thought into this. We have about 3 weeks to plan, and I'd like to make it a great time. For those of us who are military it might be our last opportunity to get together before the rest of us deploy.

-Kevin
Old 07-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Teching In

hey man i just left GA, and an stationed in korea but if you are thinking about trying to get people to race you should try to make it to Valdosta, well cecil. SGMP. that is by far the best track i have been to. 1/4 very nice. just thought i would bring it up.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

sounds fun
Old 07-18-2007, 02:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fellas we have a once amonth meet in jacksonville....been going on since last year and we get on average 30 cars and around 45-50 people....be nice if yall cruised down...
Old 07-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Teching In

when is your next meet? where do you meet up at? Send me a PM and we'll try to plan something.

-Kevin
Old 07-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Teching In

I'm liking the Idea of meeting up at Hooters on 204 at I95 early on, like around noon. Get some grub and have some fun then those guys who want to go racing can head out to Savannah river dragway with Michelle. Every one else can hang out or we can go for a cruise to Tybee Island or maybe Jeckyl Island. What do you goys think. If you need directions feel free to PM me your phone number and I can help you get there.

-Kevin
Old 07-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Ok guys. It's all set We will begin meeting up at Hooters on rt 204 @ I95 in Savannah at about noon. Food and beverages til about 3-4 oclock.

Once Michelle Arrives everyone interested in Racing can convoy out with her to Savannah River Dragway.

Everyone Else has the option of going on a cruise to Tybee Island. For every one wanting to cruise I will be taking the lead and we will head out and find parking on Tybee. I am open to suggestions on where to go on Tybee. I was thinking either The Quarter, or Spanky's Beachside.

Everyone interested let me know.

-Kevin
Old 07-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Teching In

TTT

-Kevin
Old 08-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Teching In

I'm going to be there rain or shine. If it's raining though I won't be going to Tybee Island.

-Kevin

Quick Reply: South East GA Meet/Cruise