Wolfe Rollcage Group Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wolfe Rollcage Group Purchase

We're running a group purchase that covers all of the f-body cages that Wolfe produces. You will be able to save more than 10% if we receive 10 or more orders by Thursday, July 1st.

More info and pricing can be found in the Group Purchase section of our website. Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

Have a good day,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

Price Match Plus policy
Old 06-23-2004, 04:53 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does this include roll bars? Im looking for a 6 point weld-in, chromoly, jig notched, with standard door bars (not straight), and I havent decided to get the over the seat rear bar option. Also, it says that we will be able to save more than 10% if we have 10 or more orders by Thursday...how does that work and how much savings?

C'mon guys, lets get this baby rollin'! I believe there are 2 orders placed right now. Im definately interested, its just the matter of getting the minimum met. How many of you plan on purchasing one through this GP? We only have 1 week, so if you want to get on this, lets do it!
Old 06-23-2004, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

This covers all of the rollbars and cages. The discounted pricing can be found in the Group Purchase section of our website.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:40 PM
9 Second Club NA

I read all the details, but didnt see where it how much savings there will be with 10 or more orders. Actually, it never stated that it was 10% off of Wolfe cages and rollbars, just that they are on GP. So how does the savings work and how many are we up to now?
Old 06-25-2004, 08:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

The GP section of the site lists the discounted pricing. You can check the LS1 suspension section if you would like to know what the regular prices are. We have 2 orders in so far.
Old 06-25-2004, 01:58 PM
9 Second Club NA

Whats so hard about giving me the info that Im asking for? Ive had to ask several times already and I have yet to get an answer. Ive checked the GP section numerous times, nothing has changed. I dont know why you insist on giving me the same answer, "check the GP section for more info." Again, my question is, what are the savings if there are more than 10 orders? I know the sale is for 10% off. However, in your opening post, it clearly states, "You will be able to save more than 10% if we receive 10 or more orders by Thursday, July 1st." Im asking you to clarify that statement? Does that mean 5 or more orders receives 10% off and 10 or more receives more? Im not trying to be difficult, I just want to know all the info about the GP.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ok, let me spell this out. If you go into the LS1 suspension section of our site you will see what we usually sell the Wolfe rollcages for. After that you can jump over to the Group Purchase section of the site to see how much each one will cost if we receive 10 or more orders. The prices you see in the GP section are the discounted prices! These prices will only be available if we receive 10 or more orders. The savings comes out to be a little over 10% off of Wolfe's regular retail. If you would like to see how much the savings is for each cage just subtract the discounted price from the regular one. The difference will equal the discount. I don't think I can be any clearer than this.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:54 AM
9 Second Club NA

Well that makes a whole lot of sense now. I never bothered to look at the prices or options of the rollbars in the suspension section, so I thought that the pricing on the GP page was the regular pricing and here I was taking 10% off of those prices. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 06-27-2004, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

can you also offer this discount on any other items they offer besides the roll bars. I need the parachute mount let me know.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just need a swing out bar to convert my wolfe 4-point into an NHRA legal 5 point...please let me know if there is an option for this and if it would qualify for a discount. I do not need the entire cage. I ordered the 5 point cage from you folks on the last GP, but I never put in the door bar because I decided to go with a swingout.

Matt
Old 06-30-2004, 10:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

1fstTA: Only the rollcages and bars are covered.

WS6snake-eater: You ordered a 5 point cage but only received a 4? It sounds like you would need the bar and mount?
Old 07-01-2004, 02:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Just a few days left!
Old 07-01-2004, 03:39 PM
9 Second Club NA

When does the GP end? I thought the last day was today at midnight. Lastly, how many orders have been placed because I would like to place my order. If the minimum isnt met, is there going to be any kind of discount for those that did try to get the minimum met? For instance, say there were 6, just over half, could there be half the discounted price? Basically I want to know if anything could be worked out for those who do want this product and did place their order. Kinda sucks when those who did place their order to meet the minimum dont get the sale price because there werent enough people. Thanks.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Time has flown by! Today is the last day for this offer. We're currently holding at 5. The only discount if we don't get to 10 will be the online ordering discount if you place your order on our website. Alot of the f-body products are getting GPed out. GM doesn't make these cars anymore so there aren't as many people that need the same parts at the same time.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 07-01-2004, 03:59 PM
9 Second Club NA

C'mon guys and gals, we only need 4 more orders placed after I place my order to get the GP sale!!! We will save just a bit over 10% off! Today is the last day, it ends at midnight tonight. PLACE YOUR ORDERS!