Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lost, Stupid and Dead

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lost, Stupid and Dead

Ok.. Lost stupid and dead. Let me tell you about my day, I am done screwing off and head toward home.. Im on a 6 lane road in a kinda remote location, I see a WIDE *** black porshe runing up fast on everyone... and they all let him right through.. he come up behind me and so i downshifted into 2nd and waited.. he nails it .. I Nails it.. and imedatly he is out about a 1/4 of the car.. i was lookinging at the side of his door..

Im thinking WTF i pull back up a tires width and slam 3rd .. he moves back up on me, Now im thinking Dam auto... as i start to get back the ground i just lost.. i look up and here come traffic FAST.. i Jam the binders on and he slings by me... I give chase for a bit thinking the road might give us one more run. I was pulling on him not allot but pulling .. It said cayman S4?? or 4S??? Didnt know they were so FAST!!!! However he got the jump stayed ahead and there you are.. I was Lost

I grab a quick bit to eat, and im getting back on the road, i see a c-6 come up from behind me... I thinking mmmmm revenge.. Right!!! WRONG!!!!

Now take note; We turn onto a 6 lane road DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THE 911 POLICE CENTER.. and this FOOL tries to get me to run.. ??? i look over as he guns it for the 2nd time, ( now im thinking this is not good my luck) and right then out of NO-WHERE a K-9 unit turns right in front us both of us, as we get to the drive he turned into the vette PUNCHES it again but it this time stayes in it for a bit.. he Zooms off about 6 cars ahead .. as i Just sat there waiting ( JUST GREAT) for the cop to come get me .. due to my car being louder than the c-6, the cop slowed down and stopped but then went on .. ( THANK THE LORD, like i need another drag racing ticket.) So there was Stupid.

And last but not least im getting off the freeway and a nice bmw comes up, we were not ever at first and i got a look at the rear of the car.. 335xi ?? I asked him what the x was for? he said AWD ..mmmmmm Im like coool, so we take off and he couldnt resist, so he punches it and man that thing RIPS out of the box.. But must have been stock.. i came right around him and let off.. he gave the thumbs up and so did I .. and thus he was DEAD..

There you go , i hope you were not to bored with my lost, stupid and dead story. SZ
Old 03-31-2009, 01:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by stockz
Ok.. Lost stupid and dead. Let me tell you about my day, I am done screwing off and head toward home.. Im on a 6 lane road in a kinda remote location, I see a WIDE *** black porshe runing up fast on everyone... and they all let him right through.. he come up behind me and so i downshifted into 2nd and waited.. he nails it .. I Nails it.. and imedatly he is out about a 1/4 of the car.. i was lookinging at the side of his door..

Im thinking WTF i pull back up a tires width and slam 3rd .. he moves back up on me, Now im thinking Dam auto... as i start to get back the ground i just lost.. i look up and here come traffic FAST.. i Jam the binders on and he slings by me... I give chase for a bit thinking the road might give us one more run. I was pulling on him not allot but pulling .. It said cayman S4?? or 4S??? Didnt know they were so FAST!!!! However he got the jump stayed ahead and there you are.. I was Lost

I grab a quick bit to eat, and im getting back on the road, i see a c-6 come up from behind me... I thinking mmmmm revenge.. Right!!! WRONG!!!!

Now take note; We turn onto a 6 lane road DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THE 911 POLICE CENTER.. and this FOOL tries to get me to run.. ??? i look over as he guns it for the 2nd time, ( now im thinking this is not good my luck) and right then out of NO-WHERE a K-9 unit turns right in front us both of us, as we get to the drive he turned into the vette PUNCHES it again but it this time stayes in it for a bit.. he Zooms off about 6 cars ahead .. as i Just sat there waiting ( JUST GREAT) for the cop to come get me .. due to my car being louder than the c-6, the cop slowed down and stopped but then went on .. ( THANK THE LORD, like i need another drag racing ticket.) So there was Stupid.

And last but not least im getting off the freeway and a nice bmw comes up, we were not ever at first and i got a look at the rear of the car.. 335xi ?? I asked him what the x was for? he said AWD ..mmmmmm Im like coool, so we take off and he couldnt resist, so he punches it and man that thing RIPS out of the box.. But must have been stock.. i came right around him and let off.. he gave the thumbs up and so did I .. and thus he was DEAD..

There you go , i hope you were not to bored with my lost, stupid and dead story. SZ

Nice death, umm I don't know what that was about, nice kill.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Nice death, umm I don't know what that was about, nice kill.
Cliff Notes on Stupid:

The guy tried to get me to run right infront of the ENTIRE CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT... In fact right after we passed a Police officer. I have been practicing on looking around before i jump off into a race.

I.E. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FTEsKM3mU
Old 03-31-2009, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

haha good story mang!
Old 03-31-2009, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

Good story
good kill and good death
you can't win/lose them all
Old 03-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Probably a Carrera 4s... ~385hp
Old 03-31-2009, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jordanvb
Probably a Carrera 4s... ~385hp
are they that fast?
Old 03-31-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stockz
Cliff Notes on Stupid:

The guy tried to get me to run right infront of the ENTIRE CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT... In fact right after we passed a Police officer. I have been practicing on looking around before i jump off into a race.

I.E. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FTEsKM3mU
LOL That's some great stuff, I thought it was just a camera car...
Old 03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
LOL That's some great stuff, I thought it was just a camera car...
Sweet now .. SUkd Then