Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Newer Maxima Newblet...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Newer Maxima Newblet...

Ok So im in the T/A on Saturday night... Just went out for a drive.. im coming down this 6 lane street here in Mexico.. Anyways there is some traffic and im sitting at a light... light turns green and i leave the light.. slighty agressive maybe 1/2 throttle... I see this car slide over and is coming pretty quick.. i see him slowing up as he nears my bumper and gets in the lane next to me... I drop it down to 2nd to wait for the hit.. i see his headlights jump so i hammer it let off about 65 he is about 5 or 6 lengths back... he pulls up next to me and was like wanna go.. well i thought thats what he said hard to hear over the road noise so i said sure.. mind you i already put it back in OD... he goes ok. go.. im like WTF so i hammer it and my car takes like a second and a half to down shift.. he was 1/2 length in front of me when it finally downshifted and i started to pull on him there was traffic coming up so i braked... he then slowed down and was like hey what happend all cocky like... i said dude WTF ...ready go?.. you newb how about a 3 honk ..better yet lets go from a dig.. He said if i wasnt on my way to work i would smoke that ****... I said ok bro your 3.5 is really killin it huh? for some reason he thought his **** was fast i guess.. I told him he can go beat up on some honduhs our whatever... mind you im in my 96 T/A my DD it has a crapmaster and Cold air thats all.. it has 150,000 the rest is stock and has a slight miss i think i have a wire thats touching... I was wishin the Z was ready (Has an issue) or i would have handed dude his lunch... Some people are just newbs i guess.. i really wanted to go from a Dig so i could have wiped that **** eating grin off his face... Ohh well.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i had an arabian try to fly by me the other day on my way to work in a 3.5 maxima. once i caught up to him he just hit his breaks... then flew by me again... what retards.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02ws666
i had an arabian try to fly by me the other day on my way to work in a 3.5 maxima. once i caught up to him he just hit his breaks... then flew by me again... what retards.
Lol... I think I ran into that same D-bag on George Bush!!! I had just turned right onto the service road in Carrollton while this D-bag in the maxima was right behind me! He then tried to whip around to fly past me so I jogged past him then slowed down again looked over and the dude gave me a eat **** grin and gunned it! I simply gave her a little gas to pace him got to ware he could see me then started goosing it up and down while his engine was screaming at me! I then got bored, waived byebye and proseeded to put about 5 busses on him! We got to the light and the lil D-bag had his eyes WIDE OPEN looking forward white knuckling his steering wheel and refused to look at me! Lol I think that he thinks that he got his *** handed to him by a 3.6 CTS
Old 06-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NeXuS
Ok So im in the T/A on Saturday night... Just went out for a drive.. im coming down this 6 lane street here in Mexico.. Anyways there is some traffic and im sitting at a light... light turns green and i leave the light.. slighty agressive maybe 1/2 throttle... I see this car slide over and is coming pretty quick.. i see him slowing up as he nears my bumper and gets in the lane next to me... I drop it down to 2nd to wait for the hit.. i see his headlights jump so i hammer it let off about 65 he is about 5 or 6 lengths back... he pulls up next to me and was like wanna go.. well i thought thats what he said hard to hear over the road noise so i said sure.. mind you i already put it back in OD... he goes ok. go.. im like WTF so i hammer it and my car takes like a second and a half to down shift.. he was 1/2 length in front of me when it finally downshifted and i started to pull on him there was traffic coming up so i braked... he then slowed down and was like hey what happend all cocky like... i said dude WTF ...ready go?.. you newb how about a 3 honk ..better yet lets go from a dig.. He said if i wasnt on my way to work i would smoke that ****... I said ok bro your 3.5 is really killin it huh? for some reason he thought his **** was fast i guess.. I told him he can go beat up on some honduhs our whatever... mind you im in my 96 T/A my DD it has a crapmaster and Cold air thats all.. it has 150,000 the rest is stock and has a slight miss i think i have a wire thats touching... I was wishin the Z was ready (Has an issue) or i would have handed dude his lunch... Some people are just newbs i guess.. i really wanted to go from a Dig so i could have wiped that **** eating grin off his face... Ohh well.
I don't even see why you would really even mention racing a maxima..
Old 06-17-2009, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mulalleybs

Its not the car he was racing! We all know we can kill them with no issues! With races like this one its the drivers eago that we are racing! Prime example! 04 thru 07 Acura TL drivers! You know you can kill them like they are standing still but EVERY ******* TIME you see them they roll down there windows and give you that smurk as if they cant be touched cause they are the "fastest" TL on the planet as they drive past you!!! I wanted to grab that dude by his scruff and use picture words to explain how his lil TL was at best(supercharged) a 14 second car!!!!!

Ok. I need to go back to anger managment!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Teching In

I get a headache when I think about dealing with smart *** ricers, AwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02ws666
i have these idiots fly by at 50-60 mph at a narrow 25 mph zone in my neighborhood with kids often playing on the streets
Old 06-22-2009, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mulalleybs

Yea pretty much what adaniel said.... Dude thought his maxima was a race car i just thought that was funny.... Not really a race or kill story just thought i would share because it pertained to racing...
Old 06-22-2009, 04:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NeXuS
Yea pretty much what adaniel said.... Dude thought his maxima was a race car i just thought that was funny.... Not really a race or kill story just thought i would share because it pertained to racing...
every brand of car has them...

Porsche Boxter...Nissan Altima...Acura TL...Honda Civic SI...Toyota Celica GT-S... and the list could go on and on and on...