Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ls1 vs H22 Honda

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 02:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls1 vs H22 Honda

Camaro Mods:Bolt on's and Tune
Honda Mods: Gutted with H22 Swap (wouldn't say anything else about it)

This story begins about 2 weeks ago when a friend of mine went and raced this gutted bubble with a H22 (Big Block of the honda engines) and lost by a reasonable amount.
About a week later I pull into a gas station and see this same honda getting gas. I was curious as to what was done, but I didn't bother to ask. I leave the gas station and here comes the honda pulling right beside me and downshifts. I'm in 2nd gear at about 45mph, 3 beeps and were off. I got him by about 2 cars. I was pretty surprised at this outcome, he pulls up next to me and wants a lower roll. I'm in 1st gear at about 30mph, 3 beeps and I get him by about 2 1/2 cars again. I told him good runs and he states that its stock. So we go our separate ways.
Word gets around about me and the honda. He was telling everyone that my car was a "Slow piece of ****". Now, I was nice enough to tell him good runs and that it was a strong running honda. Then he goes around saying this? I don't think so.
Fast forward to TONIGHT. We setup a run because he wanted a rematch and he wanted to go from a dig. So I thought it would be only fair since i scraped him twice from a roll. As we were in the parking lot him and his friends were saying all types of dumb remarks; "Get out of here with that American piece of ****", "Your Camaro is garbage", and so on. I refuse to say anything stupid, I rather let the cars do the talking. We head out to the spot and burn the tires. I honk off 3 times and of course he jumps on the 2nd honk. A chase is a race, and here I come. Top of 1st gear I'm already by his door, 2nd gear I'm 3/4 of a car in front, 3rd gear I'm about 2 cars in front and I shut it down due to a bend in the road. I could of easily put a bus on this noob but I wasn't risking it. We head back to the spot and I told him good run and told him how you like my American piece of ****. Needless to say he wasn't to happy lol

*Cliff Notes* - Honda owner talks smack about my Camaro. Camaro owns honda.

Last edited by ReApEr75; 07-04-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:56 AM
TECH Regular

Nice kill.

Maybe he and his friends will wake up now (doubt it).
Old 07-04-2010, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32

Nice kill.

Maybe he and his friends will wake up now (doubt it).
Thanks

Nah they aren't going to wake up. Now, there going to try to get someone else to run me until I lose. It's retarded and so are these honda owners lol
Old 07-04-2010, 11:58 AM
TECH Resident

I get those same remarks from american car owners about my Honda when I bring it out lol

Good wins
Old 07-04-2010, 12:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sujomatt
I get those same remarks from american car owners about my Honda when I bring it out lol

Good wins
Yea it goes both ways but when i drove my honda it seemed a lot worse towards the imports but i know it goes both ways as well.

Good job on leaving the **** talking to the cars.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea man, were I'm from Hondas are the things to make fast... or at least try to.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Teching In

The percentage of the populace that are idiots seem to be generally evenly spread out amongst various types of cars.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

i dont get how people wanna dump all that money into a sport compact car, they could take the same amount of money dump it into a v8 car and run alot faster. guess they been watching to much of that movie, the slow and the shitty. good kill
Old 07-05-2010, 02:48 PM
11 Second Club

Nice kill. Way to make him and his friend eat their words.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
The percentage of the populace that are idiots seem to be generally evenly spread out amongst various types of cars.
True, but I will lean it more to the Honda side. I will give respect to any car that is done right. People that run their mouths when they think their 13 sec car is the fastest thing in the world is just retarded.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ReApEr75
True, but I will lean it more to the Honda side. I will give respect to any car that is done right. People that run their mouths when they think their 13 sec car is the fastest thing in the world is just retarded.
Honestly, IMO it doesn't matter how fast your car is; if you run your mouth, you're a douche.

Just because one car is faster than the other doesn't make the driver of the faster car more knowledgeable or worthy of respect.

Anyone with a large enough bank account can go fast.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Maybe he lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time?
Old 07-05-2010, 04:00 PM
12 Second Club

"American piece of ****" Disrespect at its finest! We're in America?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
Honestly, IMO it doesn't matter how fast your car is; if you run your mouth, you're a douche.

Just because one car is faster than the other doesn't make the driver of the faster car more knowledgeable or worthy of respect.

Anyone with a large enough bank account can go fast.
True That.

*High Five*
Old 07-05-2010, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

This guy is not only a douche bag, hes a complete moron; he talked smack even if he lost before and he asked for more in front of friends!!!

..and its a stock car. Yep my car is stock. It only has an engine swap/exhaust and its gutted..

american garbage...
Old 07-05-2010, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wonder if texas just lacks all these hardcore import guys...

The fast import guys where im at are super humble... About the most I hear is " its fast for a 4 cylinder" All the slows imports Never say **** when they hear my car. Its pretty loud down low and the cam and stall are pretty representative of whats going on. They never want to run even the couple of turbo cars running around.

Btw im not talking up my car just stating the import crowd here seems to sing a way different tune. I never get the v8's are gay or domestics suck or any of that noise.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:47 PM
TECH Resident

There's the occasional **** talking import owner but not too many around my way. I wish I could run into some of these tools to catch a good laugh.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RocketZ06
Maybe he lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time?
Got it. Thought it was funny as **** too.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
I wonder if texas just lacks all these hardcore import guys...

The fast import guys where im at are super humble... About the most I hear is " its fast for a 4 cylinder" All the slows imports Never say **** when they hear my car. Its pretty loud down low and the cam and stall are pretty representative of whats going on. They never want to run even the couple of turbo cars running around.

Btw im not talking up my car just stating the import crowd here seems to sing a way different tune. I never get the v8's are gay or domestics suck or any of that noise.
It seems like guys around here that have quick cars, domestic or import, are respectful. It's the ones with the fart can only import or stock fbody/mustang that run their mouth.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
There's the occasional **** talking import owner but not too many around my way. I wish I could run into some of these tools to catch a good laugh.
You honestly have no idea. I'm so sick of the import scene here

Quick Reply: Ls1 vs H22 Honda