Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

some fun in mexico with a ls2 gto and 02ws6

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default some fun in mexico with a ls2 gto and 02ws6

Went to mexico to get some runs in with my buddies ls2 goat.

My car 02ws6- pacesetter lts, tsp duals, rpm tune, monster stage 2, tick master , street tires, 6spd

His car 6.0 gto- stock 6spd

first run= 40mph roll me first gear spun a lot and didnt hear the honks couldnt chase the gto down
second run= 40 mph me in second, i honk he didnt hear them i take the win
dig- both cars spin, he gets traction first pulls a car or two, i chase him down at the top of third have about 1.5 cars by top of 4th
another 40 roll- he misses third
another 40- a pull him through the gears.

subscribe to his channel
Old 01-01-2013, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Looks like a couple of duds to me.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

slow cars racing slowly
Old 01-01-2013, 09:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good runs. i put the hurts on a stockish ls2 m6 goat, as well. he did the same thing from a dig, got out on me and i ended up passing in 3rd and pulled a couple in 4th.

i also raced a compeltely gutted bolt on ls2 m6 gto. that was a better run. i had a car on him at the top of 3rd and pulled like halfway through 4th before it popped out of gear haha. we were good runs for sure, very close. i've added a couple mods since then and would love another run.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Even though I don't comment all the time, I still watch and enjoy all the videos here whenever I get a chance including this one
Old 01-01-2013, 09:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice runs! Better invest in a cam once the GTO starts modding up, lol.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Nice runs! Better invest in a cam once the GTO starts modding up, lol.
GTO is getting a set of long tubes soon!
Old 01-01-2013, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im already set for when the gto is modded. Just a switch away
Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Nice job! Mod for mod it should be a good race I would think
Old 01-01-2013, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

Nice to see a dig run!!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

If "BigKleib" is your friend, Im sorry. The ******* kid is a scrub. Got banned from LS1gto for being a retard. His cars not stock.

Edit: Didn't mean anthing towards you OP. Good runs!

Last edited by Cwarta; 01-01-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cwarta
If "BigKleib" is your friend, Im sorry. The ******* kid is a scrub. Got banned from LS1gto for being a retard. His cars not stock.

Edit: Didn't mean anthing towards you OP. Good runs!
Oh my bad, cold air intake and ported intake... far from stock. For the record, it's probably better that I got banned from there. That site gives GTO owners a bad name.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Play nice kids
Old 01-02-2013, 03:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chevbon
Oh my bad, cold air intake and ported intake... far from stock. For the record, it's probably better that I got banned from there. That site gives GTO owners a bad name.
to get banned from there YOU must give GTO owners a bad name. Why don't you hit up craigslist and buy yourself a Evo or Prelude or something appropriately ricey.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Boom! Ls1gto is very informative.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im sorry but i have 0 respect for ls1gto.com. I was part of that site for about a year before i realized how the people really were. I finally ended my stay with them when i flipped out at the fact that they posted up pictures of my buddies camaro burning to the ground on the side of the highway and were having a laugh about it. What kind of people pull over to take pictures of a 4th gen burning down, rather then ask them if they need help. THEN post it online so all there GTO buddies can laugh and talk ****. Please, i wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy. I understand i cant label everyone on that site... but i mean, that thread didnt even get locked. Completely childish.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevbon
Thats not all thats done guy, did you sell your Kooks exhaust to buy plastidip or what?

You dont like that sight because quite frankly your an Idiot.

"Hey guys, I got caught doing a burnout in the street, stupid pigs! I was on my own property!!"

Ls1GTO- No, you can clearly see your in a residential neighborhood, burning out in the middle of the road

"No way brah, that highway is infront of my house, I own that part!"

Commence retard Bashing.

To many countless dumb *** threads for me to count.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by evangto87
Im sorry but i have 0 respect for ls1gto.com. I was part of that site for about a year before i realized how the people really were. I finally ended my stay with them when i flipped out at the fact that they posted up pictures of my buddies camaro burning to the ground on the side of the highway and were having a laugh about it. What kind of people pull over to take pictures of a 4th gen burning down, rather then ask them if they need help. THEN post it online so all there GTO buddies can laugh and talk ****. Please, i wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy. I understand i cant label everyone on that site... but i mean, that thread didnt even get locked. Completely childish.
Evan man, google car on fire. How many cars pop up? Anything like that happens and people are racing to get there phones out. **** google lady smashed by car and im sure there videos and pictures of that to. As far as help, if a car is engulfed in flames what can they do? I guess im not sure what your getting at. As far as laughing at him, i dont know there. I didnt see that particular thread, and It may have been before I even owned a GTO. You will NOT find a better resource for new gen GTO`s anywere.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cwarta
Evan man, google car on fire. How many cars pop up? Anything like that happens and people are racing to get there phones out. **** google lady smashed by car and im sure there videos and pictures of that to. As far as help, if a car is engulfed in flames what can they do? I guess im not sure what your getting at. As far as laughing at him, i dont know there. I didnt see that particular thread, and It may have been before I even owned a GTO. You will NOT find a better resource for new gen GTO`s anywere.
it was a personal attack... because there was bad blood between my friend with the camaro and one GTO owner locally. My point is they took the time to stop at the scene, take a bunch of pictures, upload them online to LS1gto... and have a **** talking bash session. It was a near death experience and they made a good time of it. Like i said, i wouldnt do that to my worst enemy.

You could be the smartest man alive when it came to the new gen gto, but if your a dick about it, i have no interest in talking to you. Maybe it was just the eastern section of the forum, which is usually where i hung out.... but it forever tainted me from that site.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by evangto87
it was a personal attack... because there was bad blood between my friend with the camaro and one GTO owner locally. My point is they took the time to stop at the scene, take a bunch of pictures, upload them online to LS1gto... and have a **** talking bash session. It was a near death experience and they made a good time of it. Like i said, i wouldnt do that to my worst enemy.

You could be the smartest man alive when it came to the new gen gto, but if your a dick about it, i have no interest in talking to you. Maybe it was just the eastern section of the forum, which is usually where i hung out.... but it forever tainted me from that site.
If they singled him out and took pics of his car burning just to post and talk ****, that is messed up.

I agree, but look at the amount of **** that is spewed on a daily basis. I like the grammar ****`s and the hard ***`s. Keeps the forum from being overrun be degenerates.

As far as the reqional section, Nebraska is dead so i never go in there lol. I spend most of my time in the Tech sections and occassionally the lounge lol

Quick Reply: some fun in mexico with a ls2 gto and 02ws6