Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1100 HP Turbo/Nitrous Mustang vs Built Hayabusa

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1100 HP Turbo/Nitrous Mustang vs Built Hayabusa

It'll run questioned the HP and setup of the fox body in my last thread.... This may settle the debate or fire him up even more. Enjoy.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

built motor on the busa means what? Could be 200rwhp or 325rwhp depending on displacement, compression ratio, head porting, and size of cams.

Great races though! That is a fast mustang no doubt, and seems to really benefit from that small shot of nitrous.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:47 PM
TECH Addict

No video... please reload.

I had to laugh at the idea it would fire me up... half of you call me a Ford fan boy and the other half think I hate them... which really means my stellar plan is working spectacularly!
Old 07-22-2014, 09:03 PM
TECH Addict

Okay, I reloaded 3 times and finally got it... the bike looked like it did a 150mph power slide at the end. Scary thought.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

Oh wait, it's a different car now. Lmao what a dope. This video was shot two days after the Redsled video.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Oh wait, it's a different car now. Lmao what a dope. This video was shot two days after the Redsled video.
CALM YOUR *** DOWN!

Stop trying to find the fight... I'm not interested, in case you weren't able to figure it out already. You read INTO what I was saying, as opposed to what I actually said. Think it over before spouting off next time. It's amazing to me that I compliment you on your videos and the only time I see you conversing with me is when your being a little BITCH because I don't actually believe everything someone tells me. Grow up.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

You're questioning something that doesn't need to be questioned.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:55 PM
TECH Addict

I'm not the one who added yet another video to prove something... that was you. For that matter, what did I question?
Old 07-22-2014, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
CALM YOUR *** DOWN!

Stop trying to find the fight... I'm not interested, in case you weren't able to figure it out already. You read INTO what I was saying, as opposed to what I actually said. Think it over before spouting off next time. It's amazing to me that I compliment you on your videos and the only time I see you conversing with me is when your being a little BITCH because I don't actually believe everything someone tells me. Grow up.
Yo bitch ****, YOU'RE in need of your Geritol. Senility is making you the bitch here.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by T.Man
Yo bitch ****, YOU'RE in need of your Geritol. Senility is making you the bitch here.

Oh boy... the *** got me on that one... Go suck off your boyfriend, dude... You're not worthy of conversation with real men.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Oh boy... the *** got me on that one... Go suck off your boyfriend, dude... You're not worthy of conversation with real men.
Stop with your projection and sick fantasies, bitch ****.

Besides, you drive a minivan... A ******* MINIVAN and you've got the nerve to call me gay? What's left of your saggy mancard needs to be confiscated.

Good talk pops.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by T.Man
Stop with your projection and sick fantasies, bitch ****.
I'm not the one who added a drawing of you and your man...

Besides, you drive a minivan... A ******* MINIVAN and you've got the nerve to call me gay? What's left of your saggy mancard needs to be confiscated.

Good talk pops.
If you're too stupid to know the difference between a minivan and an SUV/CUV(only 1 has sliding or suicide doors, dummy)... well, what should I expect from a gay guy... It's your life... not judging, just noting and moving along.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That stang is nuts.
Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
built motor on the busa means what? Could be 200rwhp or 325rwhp depending on displacement, compression ratio, head porting, and size of cams.

Great races though! That is a fast mustang no doubt, and seems to really benefit from that small shot of nitrous.
Seriously, I hate those vague descriptions. "Built", "cam only", H/C"...so a H/C f-body - what are we talking, tiny Hotcam with under 220 duration and ported stockers, or a massive 260int solid roller with maxed out hand ported AFRs??? Both are H/C builds lol.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:49 PM
10 Second Club

Any idea the gearing on that busa?
Old 07-23-2014, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

FAST mustang.

I see the usual douchey complainer is out in force lol. He's the dude, disguised as a dude, playing another dude.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

Lol ^^

Originally Posted by Puck
Seriously, I hate those vague descriptions. "Built", "cam only", H/C"...so a H/C f-body - what are we talking, tiny Hotcam with under 220 duration and ported stockers, or a massive 260int solid roller with maxed out hand ported AFRs??? Both are H/C builds lol.
You can seriously hate it all you want, but that's all the guy knows.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Teching In

Busa is a forged motor, small cams, tuned, stock header with no pipe. Nitrous which wasnt used. I was completely new on the bike and this was the first time i actually ran it. Adjusted shift linkage and was clutchless shifting with no throttle drop a few days later.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by goldfinger67
Busa is a forged motor, small cams, tuned, stock header with no pipe. Nitrous which wasnt used. I was completely new on the bike and this was the first time i actually ran it. Adjusted shift linkage and was clutchless shifting with no throttle drop a few days later.
Not to start ****,but honest question: why spend the money to build a motor(1397 probably) and kills the horsepower with tiny stock headers and what appears to be a heavy *** 240mm tire/wheel???? That **** is KILLING HP

Ditch the stock headers,get a quality system like an Akrapovic,put a stock wheel/190/50/17 tire on and you will have another 20-30rwhp instantly over what you have now.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Not to start ****,but honest question: why spend the money to build a motor(1397 probably) and kills the horsepower with tiny stock headers and what appears to be a heavy *** 240mm tire/wheel???? That **** is KILLING HP

Ditch the stock headers,get a quality system like an Akrapovic,put a stock wheel/190/50/17 tire on and you will have another 20-30rwhp instantly over what you have now.
Then it wont get all the ladies at the bike meets!
Old 08-06-2014, 10:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oldgixxer

Its probably a stock motor anyway...

Quick Reply: 1100 HP Turbo/Nitrous Mustang vs Built Hayabusa