Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Funny rice stuff I found

Old 02-08-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 02-08-2005, 11:46 AM
12 Second Club

The guys one www.superhonda.org didnt think it was to funny. I dont know why.
Old 02-08-2005, 01:36 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

oh man I have been looking at their forums for the past 20 min and their racing section is ridiculously funny. most of em seem alright but there are these five or six guys on there who are just ****** DUMB.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been reading some of those posts over there and some of those guys just can't believe how fast those american v8's are
Old 02-08-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Resident

old~~ but funny i guess.... i have nothing against a ricers..but itz even worse when vette/f-body/stang ownes with body kit and stickers.. esp those v6 stangs/f-body SUCKS...
Old 02-08-2005, 02:59 PM
12 Second Club

I have nothing against them either I just think there funny.

Have any of you read anything about the ZO6 on superhonda. I think that is funny.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Damn that is good stuff
Old 02-09-2005, 05:10 PM
TECH Resident

Oh, man, This is great!... http://207.218.250.64/superhonda.com...d.php?t=119193

I hate to say this guys, but my pride has been completely and permanently squashed. About six months ago, I bought my car, a sweet yellow S2000, only had 10k miles on it. Got it for 28k. I'd seen the cars on the street, and from what I had heard, thought them to be very fast. When I went to test drive the car, I fell in love. It was a smooth ride, a sporty look, and faster than anything I'd ever driven (first and only car before this was a '93 Corolla : ). So anyway, I've put some money into the car, nothing big. . . header, exhaust, CAI, just the basics. Anyway, I've never paid too much attention to domestics. So I'm on the street the other night when this black LS1 Trans Am pulls up beside me at a stoplight. I rev at him, he looks over and smiles and gives me a rev back. I've never liked the sound of V8s as much as an i4 with a good exhaust set-up, but I swear that car shook the street. We give it a go and I get a GREAT launch. I mean PERFECT. Strange thing happened, though. I got the jump off the line, but as I neared about 15 mph, he just started walking right by me. Absolutely raped me. As he goes by, I notice his license plate: it just says "HUNGRY1". Anyway, thought it might be better from a roll, so I follow him down the highway (4 lanes) and look over. Give it three honks and go (no traffic; it's late at night). Much to my surprise, he pulled me, almost worse than before (if that's possible). When I hit 100 he was probably ten lengths ahead. Anyway, I caught him at a gas station a couple miles up the road; turns out it's just a stock WS6 Trans am with some kind of exhaust, I think he called it "Loud mouth" or something. I had been a bit proud when I asked him how much he had into the car. He said 400 dollars worth of exhaust, and he only payed 16k for the thing!! : : : I've decided to sell my car and go get an LS1!! Sorry guys!

Looks like he's converting to the dark side... [/evil laugh]
Old 02-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Man that is pretty funny. But much respect for the ones that say that say that there something about "american muscle" for those that say "My I4 can whomp you" I say " " you can't tell me that those car's exhaust sounds good

can/has someone make a " " that looks like a pissed off bumble bee.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Snootch
Oh, man, This is great!... http://207.218.250.64/superhonda.com...d.php?t=119193

I hate to say this guys, but my pride has been completely and permanently squashed. About six months ago, I bought my car, a sweet yellow S2000, only had 10k miles on it. Got it for 28k. I'd seen the cars on the street, and from what I had heard, thought them to be very fast. When I went to test drive the car, I fell in love. It was a smooth ride, a sporty look, and faster than anything I'd ever driven (first and only car before this was a '93 Corolla : ). So anyway, I've put some money into the car, nothing big. . . header, exhaust, CAI, just the basics. Anyway, I've never paid too much attention to domestics. So I'm on the street the other night when this black LS1 Trans Am pulls up beside me at a stoplight. I rev at him, he looks over and smiles and gives me a rev back. I've never liked the sound of V8s as much as an i4 with a good exhaust set-up, but I swear that car shook the street. We give it a go and I get a GREAT launch. I mean PERFECT. Strange thing happened, though. I got the jump off the line, but as I neared about 15 mph, he just started walking right by me. Absolutely raped me. As he goes by, I notice his license plate: it just says "HUNGRY1". Anyway, thought it might be better from a roll, so I follow him down the highway (4 lanes) and look over. Give it three honks and go (no traffic; it's late at night). Much to my surprise, he pulled me, almost worse than before (if that's possible). When I hit 100 he was probably ten lengths ahead. Anyway, I caught him at a gas station a couple miles up the road; turns out it's just a stock WS6 Trans am with some kind of exhaust, I think he called it "Loud mouth" or something. I had been a bit proud when I asked him how much he had into the car. He said 400 dollars worth of exhaust, and he only payed 16k for the thing!! : : : I've decided to sell my car and go get an LS1!! Sorry guys!

Looks like he's converting to the dark side... [/evil laugh]
LOL im, sry man thats a funny story...but u didnt know lucky he hadnt done anything serious to his car or might not had been able to see his tail lights. good luck in picking a LS1. BEST decision u made