Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

not an amazing kill but a kill none the less

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not an amazing kill but a kill none the less

well its 12:51 am on a saturday and im ******* working! so here it goes... friday night my chick and i go out with some of her friends. we head out towards screamworld and one of my chicks friends boyfriend just got a new F-150. we're on 45 and this guy is hauling *** in and out of lanes like his water just broke and im thinking what a jack-***! on top of driving like a dumbass he's drinking. a bad combination. my 12 year old brother could figure that one out. allright im drinking too, but im driving right and im not drinking as much as them, but still it's wrong i know. well i finally get tired of this guy jumping in and out of my lane and then flying pass me like if we're actually racing so i tell my chick, "here honey hold my beer(dos equis) ima woop his ***! i line up next to him and drop to third since i was doing like 75 and i put at least 4 cars on him maybe 5. this didnt teach this guy a lesson cause on a exit ramp he drove on the shoulder to pass up a truck and we caught some traffic and he peeled out on the beltway he was like three cars away from a cop, luckily the cop didnt here or see. well the rest of the way there they decide to throw bottels out into the streets. oh and we waited a damn hour to get into that haunted house which i wouldnt recommend. o and i got a tune up for my car today my car feels bad ***! mobil 1 synthetic, wix oil filter, ngk tr6 pluggs, and they gave me the wrong fuel filter so ima take care if that tubesday. well sorry im rambling on but i'm bored as hell at work
Old 10-23-2005, 01:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

hold my beer and watch this.

welcome to Texas!
Old 10-23-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Regular

on top of driving like a dumbass he's drinking.
so i tell my chick, "here honey hold my beer(dos equis) ima woop his ***!
Just wow..
Old 10-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Launching!

yea im not going to lecture, but thats not smart at all man. anyways nice car you have.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 PM
TECH Resident

Not actually calling ya stupid man, just agree what you said!
Old 10-23-2005, 07:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by osvaldo
here honey hold my beer(dos equis) ima woop his ***!
Darwin is watching you!
Old 10-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Stupid, yes. But you have to laugh at what you just said. When I was stationed at Fort Sam in San Antonio, I remember doing stupid **** like that, you just have to be careful that you don't hurt anyone. I liked Texas, you guys know how to party!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:41 PM
12 Second Club

Hey Everyone Find Something To Hold On To This Going To Hurt
Old 10-28-2005, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by electricz28
Hey Everyone Find Something To Hold On To This Going To Hurt
If i had a nickel for every time i've said that....
Old 10-29-2005, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CrabhartLS1
If i had a nickel for every time i've said that....
werd
Old 10-29-2005, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

Ill say it. If i seen you drinking and driving i would o BEAT your ***! i dont **** around with that ****.
Old 10-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by osvaldo
one of my chicks friends boyfriend just got a new F-150. we're on 45 and this guy is hauling *** in and out of lanes like his water just broke and im thinking what a jack-***! on top of driving like a dumbass he's drinking. a bad combination. my 12 year old brother could figure that one out. allright im drinking too, but im driving right and im not drinking as much as them, but still it's wrong i know. well i finally get tired of this guy jumping in and out of my lane and then flying pass me like if we're actually racing so i tell my chick, "here honey hold my beer(dos equis) ima woop his ***! i line up next to him and drop to third since i was doing like 75 and i put at least 4 cars on him maybe 5.
You know he's f'd up and you had a couple and you race him? Besides, it's an F-150!!! You know you'll beat him. Why tell us this? I know someone close to me who was killed by a drunk driver. I am not saying you would have wrecked but the other moron who was driving the F-150 could have very easily. Dude, ricer pull stunts like that. Use better judgement. You're car is too good for that.
Old 10-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01ls1lover
Ill say it. If i seen you drinking and driving i would o BEAT your ***! i dont **** around with that ****.
ditto. i mess people up for that. and if it was you, id just take yur car. (thats what friends are for)
Old 10-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Teching In

My car was fucked up by a drunk driver. Too many young kids like myself have died down here in florida. Im glad your in Texas. "Hold my beer" LOL

***Alchohol is found to be involved in over 50% of ALL fatal automobile accidents.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rob Mobile

***Alchohol is found to be involved in over 50% of ALL fatal automobile accidents.
I'm a very safe driver, but that comment makes me want to drink and drive, just to spite it.

and what's the other 50%? I'm pretty sure that's a completely made up statistic. You could say 70% of all people killed in car accidents under the age of 18 were killed in street racing accidents. It's not true, but people would believe it.