Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed local Evo club all 6 of them (Long story)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 12:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Killed local Evo club all 6 of them (Long story)

I was driving home on the Interstae yesterday afternoon, around 5 under. I could see a line of brightly colored cars comming up on my left quick, severals cars back. As they come closer the lead yellow RS pulls behind me while the Red 8 goes around(not looking over at me) then pulls in front and keeps pace. WTF? mean while 2 white ones pull up beside me and the black and silver ones stay back behind the yellow.
Something has to give here, I don't want to be the meat in a ricer sandwhich. As the highway starts to breat to a 3 lane I make a dash to the right to break free.Red one cuts me off and the other white one takes the middle lane.
Now from left to right is white white red, second row Black me third row silver yellow. I'm pinned, why?
Then the black on starts reving and letting off his BOV. So I tap the brakes to break the lock and let mine rev back. So the middle white car moves ahead of the red and I follow out and away the black on comes too.
he pulls up beeps his horn twice and nails it! He pulls about 1/2 a car before i return the favor, imeadiatly pulling him 5-6 cars from 55 to 100.
As I slow back down to 70 they are all tail gating me 3 wide again.
this time the yellow one that started it all pulled up and purged something out of his wheel weels. Nos meth I don't know?
He 3 beeps and we stay side by side from 65 to 75 then I edge away from him 3 cars till 100.
I slow back down as they all wave and go around I wave aswell. the silver car was teh last to come by, he slowws up beside me and motions to go. Ok it was fine when all of thim had traffic behind held up but they are all in front now.
the other quickly make way ahead about an 1/8 or so. i slow down to 45?? So I pull the car manually down to 1st. 3 counts and this thing jumps out like crazy Like his rear bumper is 3 feet ahead of mine.This never happens smack second pull my nose to his front wheel. Just as his passanger waves bye I open the 1st stage dry shot on his *** and roll off from 75 to 110 i put greyhounds on his ***. And all I could see as I pulled away was his passanger waving bye
I slow back down, they motion me off the highway to a Dairy queen we go i guess. the silver Evo driver is like man i missed a shift lets go again. "whatever i'm out guys" Come on your not scared of a 4banger are you?
I know very long story. Off again to the highway.
This time no screwing off! bottle armed,1150psi, pulled back to first.Ah screw it open the second stage aswell. Guy beeps off 3 beeps nails it I slam it to the floor imediatly breaking traction at 45. I stay with him spinning. At 65 car stops i slam foward to drive, car shifts to second, no more spining and away I go I didn't let off thill I had to at 140 highway was clear. When I did him and his group was just specks near the bridge, just a few feet ahead was a mile marker I pulled his dumb *** over 3/4 of a mile.
So I think his car is just a boosted

Sorry for the long stary this is the crap I deal with.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bwahaha thats awesome you should have waved back to the passenger
Old 11-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is sad. I raced an LS1 once from a roll, and once from a dig dead fair races, no excuses from either of us, when i had my LT1 and he beat me, fair and square, i complimented the car and that was that. Why do ricers keep doing the "lets go again till by the law of probability you miss 2 shifts in a row and i nail all mine so i can have a chance?"??? its annoying.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BURN'EM
I don't want to be the meat in a ricer sandwhich.

I also liked the part about "Ah screw it open the second stage as well"

Why not, right?
Old 11-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Sweet kills BurnEM. Your car looks awesome too. I really enjoy a nice kill story about rice, even tho EVOs have a degree of street cred. You need a big sign that flashes in your rear window "Now Serving Torque Fried Rice"
Old 11-04-2005, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

what a bunch of *** wagon driving homos to be blocking people in like that. i would have called the state troopers on their *** for being such dipshits.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:38 PM
11 Second Club

I could see a line of brightly colored cars comming up on my left quick, severals cars back. As they come closer the lead yellow RS pulls behind me while the Red 8 goes around(not looking over at me) then pulls in front and keeps pace. WTF? mean while 2 white ones pull up beside me and the black and silver ones stay back behind the yellow.
So you're saying you raced a pack of SKITTLES...I guess you had to taste the rainbow
Old 11-04-2005, 02:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice Kill great story.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PERFECT Z28
So you're saying you raced a pack of SKITTLES...I guess you had to taste the rainbow
SKittles are SRT-4's!

Great kill stories!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:38 PM
TECH Regular

I had something similar once, only it was a pack of both Mustangs and Rice headed for the track. They didn't show the Snake any respect and got spanked. All of them. Hell, I had to pull a u-turn to go back to my exit we raced so much.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:43 PM
12 Second Club

[QUOTE=SporkLover]SKittles are SRT-4's!
QUOTE]

However, there's nothing wrong with having some skittles with your torque fried rice! It's a delicacy.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this time the yellow one that started it all pulled up and purged something out of his wheel weels. Nos meth I don't know?
It had to be Nitrous that he was purging, never heard of doin it with meth. I'd be pissed if someone sprayed methanol on my car when I was driving next to them. Nice kills though, way to work through the entire group. That must have really killed there confidence, destoying there entire club .
Old 11-04-2005, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah to bad for them...That **** is gay what they did to you. My .45 would have been hanging out the window....**** like that isnt funny to me!
Old 11-04-2005, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00TAProject
Yeah to bad for them...That **** is gay what they did to you. My .45 would have been hanging out the window....**** like that isnt funny to me!
No ****, man. I would not appreciate being boxed in by a bunch of F/F ricers....or anyone for that matter.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Evos and STis can really do damage from a dig, however they have zero top end. the AWD really becomes a hinderance with the weight and drivetrain loss.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Teching In

a lot of cars usings fmic's these days are using the co2 spraybar kits to cool down, thats probably what he purged out, just for show.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00TAProject
hey, i asked you before i think, but i forgot where the thread was.....but are you from louisville?
Old 11-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Boshaft
You need a big sign that flashes in your rear window "Now Serving Torque Fried Rice"
never heard that one before. If they would have boxed me in i would have slowed down quicker than the other gang members could have and swerved. But **** like that doesnt go as smooth when im driving.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

Nice kills, also beautiful paint job
Old 11-04-2005, 11:15 PM
10 Second Club

Good kills and way to smack em down!