Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WRX STI! Making me real angry!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WRX STI! Making me real angry!

About twice a week when I leave work at midnight I see a blue WRX STI. The amount of traffic that leaves work at that time makes it hard to really do anything. He always gets right next to me and just stays there for a couple minutes or so. Then he'll wait till there is a car in front of me almost everytime and take off. He always turns off the road whenever I finally get around traffic to get to him. I don't know if he is just trying to avoid me or if he lives somewhere down that way. But I hate making detours just to try to catch him when its already late at night. Anyways I finally had the perfect opportunity to race him a couple nights ago. I was going to a friends who lives down that same exit. So the STI did his normal haha you can't race me I'm gonna take off and act like I just owned you thing. I pulled off the exit almost right behind him, and I finally get next to him with no traffic in front of us. I nail it and take off and I look over and he's gone! He turned off the road right after I got on it. I hate that crap. Any suggestions as to how I might be able to real him in, and spank him? Obviously he works at CAT also or I wouldn't run into him so often leaving work. But the plant is to big to try to find him or his car.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Press a $100 bill up to the window?

Hold up a sign that says "You suck" or "You're slow"?

Cut off his escape route by staying right next to him.

Stay right behind him and refuse to move unless he gets in the fast lane.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

follow him forever
Old 11-16-2005, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

leave early, wait at his exit, and set up a road block
Old 11-16-2005, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CrabhartLS1
Press a $100 bill up to the window?

Hold up a sign that says "You suck" or "You're slow"?

Cut off his escape route by staying right next to him.

Stay right behind him and refuse to move unless he gets in the fast lane.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by raginazn616
leave early, wait at his exit, and set up a road block
Exactily what I was thinking !
Old 11-16-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Regular

Lol, pretty funny replies...I personally would follow him. I would honk at him, rev, yell...everything I could to get his attention then have him slow down to talk

Maybe he just wants to see you take off...I have people all teh time pull up and rev etc..then dont go when im ready, they just want to see what the car has Lol, anyways keep us posted.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:02 AM
12 Second Club

shoot out his tires then watch him try to run then...
Old 11-17-2005, 08:14 AM
TECH Resident

Car is pretty much stock, put 150 shot of juice on it, that will sure wake it up. You want to spank him good.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Bad Trader (Louis H)

You dont know what he has in it watch out you may be the one getting spanked dont fall for the bait!
Old 11-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When he passes you, get behind him and flash your lights. He should then slow down since we all know some cops drive f-bodies. Then yank up on his left and honk, wave. Maybe that'll get his attention. If not, just like the other posted, wait at the end of his off ramp.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Board Certified Idiot

get next to him and if ur car is an A4 when ur doing around 40 put it in OD and SMASH on it and then let go real quick.. creats 1 of them BEASTIE BULL RUSHING EFFECTS .. that allways works for me haha
Old 11-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Launching!

grab a box of roofing nails, and throw it in front of his car....

no, seriously, just get over it, he's a loser, worst kind on the street.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:05 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Take shoe polish to your hatch glass and write WRX K I L L E R then just get in front of him once and smack the brakes. That should be enough to get him to run you. If nothing, just leave him alone, he is scared anyway.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:06 AM
11 Second Club

he obviously doesnt want to race...dont waste your time...move on.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks, I hate when people do that ****, act all badass but then back down or disappear once you get lined up with them for a race. Had a couple instances like that last month. One was this kid who just got a VW golf with the 1.8T. First thing he does is get a rediculous blow-off valve and some exhaust (sounded pretty good though). Well he knows a few of my buddies with evo's, srt-4's, sti's, s4's, etc and so they are all crusing together. I see them and go pull along side them. Kid in the golf doesnt know that im good friends with all the guys and starts reving his engine non-stop, so his bov is hissing constantly. Im like WTF? So I get next to him and give him a healthy rev, and ask him if he wants to run, he goes "no", and rolls up his window. So once again im like WTF? We stop a few miles down the road at the local RMV to hang out and he sees me pull in and realizes I know all the other guys. They **** on the guy with the golf so bad for not giving me a quick run after reving the christ out of his engine multiple times at me. Kid had nothing to say after that.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:44 AM
TECH Resident

**** leave a lil early, driv earound the parking lot and find his car, either wait for him OR leave a note on his windshiled......Hell I would wait for him.....catch him as he is coming to his car, at least you will be able to talk to him.....Ask him what's up and **** like that.....To easy man....Dont be a dick about anythign just be kewl......(Not saying that you are a dick, just saying dont be one)
Old 11-17-2005, 02:30 PM
Launching!

Take a spray-can of SOM paint and spray it all over his car. PWNED.
He'll know.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i get the same thing all the time. the worst was with an 03 cobra that kept surging on me in town and when we got to last light before the open road he pussied out. i made sure to let him know i wanted to go and then when we got to the light we both rolled out, i drug out first a little waiting for him to hit it, and then he shifted and drove at like 10 under the speed limit.
i've been wanting to race a cobra so bad since the cam. and the only time i get next to one is in heavy traffic.( i don't do the bob and weave in traffic, to many jackasses on the road)
Old 11-20-2005, 09:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Take shoe polish to your hatch glass and write WRX K I L L E R then just get in front of him once and smack the brakes. That should be enough to get him to run you. If nothing, just leave him alone, he is scared anyway.
this sounds like a good idea. or just go up there on ur day off and decide to follow him no matter what......