Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bitch slapped an 05 Gt in a blown CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 06:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Bitch slapped an 05 Gt in a blown CTS-V

First off, this isn't my normal high speed, crazy stories, it's actually kinda mild....so bare with me.

Last night,...me and a bunch of buddies met up at hardrock/hooters. Had a good time....listened to our waitress tell us about her fake ***** all night. It was great. After all the fun...I hop on the road, by myself.....i'm in a black cts-V makeing about 470 rear wheel hp sporting HRE's.... Anyhow...some 05 GT thats trying to blast threw traffic, obviously coming after me.....is now rolling along side of me. It was red, BIG BIG BIG spoiler.....and quebec plates. He was grinning like a homo....would have thought he was gay but I saw a decent looking chick rideing bitch......

...sooo.....I downshift, which I don't think they where expecting to hear a caddy like that....second gear....we crack it at the same time.....and immediatly started to pull on him....he shut down before the gear was even over guess he didn't want to loose to a LAC with his girl in the car, and the whine from the caddy's blower was possibly too much for his him.

Soo we get to a light, and he won't pull along side of me to be even,....... I staged......was ready.......he was still smileing but...light turned green.....he bitched out.

Then, minutes later, I tried raceing a white 03/04 Cobra on the highway but,...he didn't pay me any attention.... I did try, cause I'd like to see how these cars would do against a Cobra.

Anyway's...somewhat gay, I know,...but, there's now atleast two more people in the world that won't go ******* with just any cadillac.

Old 03-23-2006, 06:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill. Nice caddy
Old 03-23-2006, 08:02 AM
TECH Addict

Hey man any kill a GT Stang is a good kill to me......but hell I'm bias. I love it when a Caddy spanks a "muscle car". I killed a GT with my GMC Z71 Sierra truck last week.....posted a kill story about it on here too.......check it out.

The deal is.....some...not all....but some GT owners think they are all superb over anything.....when the truth remains......that on any given day at any given time.......anyone can loose!
Old 03-23-2006, 08:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Torque_Wrench
Hey man any kill a GT Stang is a good kill to me......but hell I'm bias. I love it when a Caddy spanks a "muscle car". I killed a GT with my GMC Z71 Sierra truck last week.....posted a kill story about it on here too.......check it out.

The deal is.....some...not all....but some GT owners think they are all superb over anything.....when the truth remains......that on any given day at any given time.......anyone can loose!

lol.

It's funny,...i've beaten alot of cars in friends cts-v's.... from beefed up srt-4's......to Bentley Continental GT's. Would much rather be in my car but, to do it in a caddy,.....well....

........It's a beautiful thing,....
Old 03-23-2006, 08:50 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Very nice man. Send him home crying.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

It coulda been his sister....

Nice kill on the
Old 03-23-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
lol.

It's funny,...i've beaten alot of cars in friends cts-v's.... from beefed up srt-4's......to Bentley Continental GT's. Would much rather be in my car but, to do it in a caddy,.....well....

........It's a beautiful thing,....
.....I know what you mean....lol

I like seeing a "blown" Bonneville....smoke asses on the street and then someone says "wow man....grandma's car just blew their doors off"
Old 03-23-2006, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

CTS-V is a badass car let alone a 470rwhp one, Id like to see some pics if ya got em...

Joe
Old 03-23-2006, 10:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Joegt38
It coulda been his sister....

Nice kill on the

lol. ******.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Joegt38
CTS-V is a badass car let alone a 470rwhp one, Id like to see some pics if ya got em...

Joe

i'll try and post some right now but,..they may come back as "too big"

If that happens, i'll have to email them to someone because i'm retarded, and don't know how to shrink em.

Just tried,..they're all too large.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Launching!

i'll try and post some right now but,..they may come back as "too big"

If that happens, i'll have to email them to someone because i'm retarded, and don't know how to shrink em.

Just tried,..they're all too large.
Start a photobucket acct. and host them from there. It's free and they resize them automatically when you post to another site.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow nice kill in the caddy and what type of blower is your buddy running on his cts-v? Sounds like a badass car and would love to see some pics too!
Old 03-23-2006, 03:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ls1-ss
Start a photobucket acct. and host them from there. It's free and they resize them automatically when you post to another site.

What web site should I deal with?

Thanks.

J
Old 03-23-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
wow nice kill in the caddy and what type of blower is your buddy running on his cts-v? Sounds like a badass car and would love to see some pics too!

We've done I belive three cts-v's here with blowers. I've installed them all,...and they have all been Magnachargers. All the ones I've put blowers on, all are black, they all have long tubes, cat backs, CCW's or HRE's.... and one has a 383ci Scott Shafiroff AFR'd 225cc setup. They're all sick....and alot of fun to drive. Alot of people give you props at stop lights driving these things. Nobody belives it's a Cadillac.

I'm sure I can get some in car videos for you guys as well.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow sounds like some sick cars, especially the 383. The website is www.photobucket.com, if you sign up you can load multiple picture on the site, the you can copy the IMG: link thats below each loaded picture and just paste it into a post.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:42 PM
STF Veteran

Nice kill. I've tried to run one but he didn't bite. He was giving it some gas but ended up just going his seperate way. I wish they would have dumped those motors in the XLR's. Those bitches look sweet!
Old 03-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Launching!

What web site should I deal with?

Thanks.

J
WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM, sign up and then transfer your images from your camera to your computer then from there transfer them to photobucket. Once their on photobucket you can choose the pics you want, then go to the bottom of the page and there will be a couple blocks, one of them will say "generate html and img images" click on that and it will bring you to the next page. There will be like 5 boxes, go to the one that says "img images for message boards", then right click on the box it will bring up another box, click on "select all", right click again and click on "copy". Then you can go to where you post a reply on ls1tech, right click again and click on "paste". Wha-la your pictures are posted.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not to be an *** or pry, but WOW...I wish I knew what you did for a living to afford all this stuff V-Series!!! Reminds me of when Peter on family guy crashes the blimp and Joe yells " HOW DO YOU AFFORD THESE THINGS!!!!" Anyways, nice collection and good kill. Lol, gives me something to aspire too
Old 03-24-2006, 06:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ls1-ss
WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM, sign up and then transfer your images from your camera to your computer then from there transfer them to photobucket. Once their on photobucket you can choose the pics you want, then go to the bottom of the page and there will be a couple blocks, one of them will say "generate html and img images" click on that and it will bring you to the next page. There will be like 5 boxes, go to the one that says "img images for message boards", then right click on the box it will bring up another box, click on "select all", right click again and click on "copy". Then you can go to where you post a reply on ls1tech, right click again and click on "paste". Wha-la your pictures are posted.

Thanks dude. Today i'll do this.

Again, thanks.
J
Old 03-24-2006, 06:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stanger88
not to be an *** or pry, but WOW...I wish I knew what you did for a living to afford all this stuff V-Series!!! Reminds me of when Peter on family guy crashes the blimp and Joe yells " HOW DO YOU AFFORD THESE THINGS!!!!" Anyways, nice collection and good kill. Lol, gives me something to aspire too

LOl.

These aren't my cars dawg,....

I'm a tech at a Cadillac dealership. I mostly only do performance work, as odd as that is, at the dealership. We do head and cam swaps, motor swaps,..blowers,...etc. I just soo happen to have some cool *** customers,...that allow me to take there cars, WHEN NEEDED(if they come in with a driveability concern or other). They're all aware of the drama going on with my car...and show major concern. ALot of my customers, atleast the cool ones, become friends...and hang out with them, on a weekley basis.....if not that, I talk tothem about everyday.

My family,..is cool as ****. We're a car family,....and well,...they have a few cars that I have access to at most anytime.

Cars on hand.
1996 LT4 collectors edition. 10k miles, all stock
2002 B4C 6 speed Z28
1967 327 all original Survivor series award winning, benchmark setting Corvette
1967 L89 427 tri power aluminum headed Corvette
1969 RS/SS 502 big block Camaro
2005 GTO 6 speed
2000 402 LS2 full suspension WS6 that I just did all mods to
2002 eb Z06 with 427ci C5R motor(800 to the ground on spray)
1994 Petit Raceing built motor RX7 R2
about 4 late model chevy pickups
2004 CLK benz black
honda accord

Thats just my own family, and my uncle and cousins cars. Ofcourse I have the vette but, that bitch doesn't move as of now.

Not too mention my buddies that trust me with their cars. Modded 05 C6, three V's, one ACR viper...that I have acces to,....all I have to do is ask. Something I rarely do but,....he.

When I get in a race with their cars,...I immediatly call them up and tell them, if there not already sitting next to me. There always cool, and most of the time encouraging.

Theres nothing like friends and family dude.

...and I strip on the weekends.