Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

So I got screwed...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about a kill...

The following is a long story but a great kill: Sort Of
But it really affects me since it had to do alot with pride!

Well my buddy and are have been rivals for a while he drives a 93 rx7 and a few weeks ago we decided to race since he got his racing clutch in I wanted to do it for free but he wouldnt so he finally said he would do it for 150$. So a few days go by and we decid on the day and that day he text msgs me asking how bad i'm going to beat him and if I'm going to get him off the line and laughing at all of my replies saying "ooookkkk" "we'll see LOL" well the race time comes and we line up this is where the first mistake happend. His buddy was going to be the flagger....I pull up stage and we're all ready so we get ready to race and his buddy says i'm creeping to which I reply I have to have my pedal close to the clutch engagement point or else it will shock my car and get a shitty launch. So he says to stop so he raises his hands up and drops them! I take off and I have a car in first and I keep going focusing on shifting and I notice that he is far behind me so I turn around and ask what happens, the guy replies that I "jumped" I was like BULLSHIT YOUR HANDS WENT DOWN! to which he later replied listen to this **** NO! My hands didnt slap my thighs So i'm thinking I got him off the line and they are probly pist becuase he spent 700$ on a racing clutch and say I jumped because I got him off the line and he slammed on his brakes my guess is he missed second.... So I said **** it I don't feel like argueing and we line them up again and this time he says i'm creeping again...so I push my clutch in an inch and he drops his hands and this time I have a car in first and by second i have 2-3 and he "missed" third so I keep going and they all scatter they said that they saw a cop...So he text messages me saying "You call two out of three, wasnt it first one didnt count you jumped, second time you beat me we still got two more races" to which I responded "ok lets race tommorow my clutch is gone" so today I call him and say lets go finish our race, and he says he's busy...and I say "oookkk" and they take this personal I mean they start going off like you lost both times you redlighted since you creeped this and that....Which really pist me off six inches WONT MATTER and I read on a website that you have 7 inches to play with before you redline...Well he sends me a text message that says he will race me at the track in one month...I"m pretty ******* pist because I put up 100 and my brother put up 50 and we would have had to pay if he would have won they just didnt want to pay so they made bullshit excuses...What do you guys think about it am I wrong about my street racing rules or are they just trying to get out of racing me again and having to pay because I would have beat him by at least 6 cars! It REALLY REALLY pisses me off that they say I redlighted though its a freaking street race for crying out loud....creeping does not mean redlight.......

Last edited by LS1 GG; 04-01-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:24 AM
Staging Lane

yea....creeping does not equal leaving the line early in street racing
Old 04-01-2006, 04:21 AM
11 Second Club

they are pussies and you should kick them all in teh nuts
Old 04-01-2006, 07:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

I say within the next month, you get the biggest shot of nitrous the car will handle and then race him and pund him into the dirt...maybe even give him the jump cause they are being such bitches. And up the prize money cause you KNOW you are going to take hime and that will pay for the nitrous. Good luck and sorry they are being little sissies.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:45 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You need to stop hanging out with the Retarded Underground Racing Crew or whoever you are hanging out with. Id fuc$in run them over, litterally.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Banned

Well I thought the guy was my friend but obviously not since they are being bitches about 150$....What pisses me off is that they are acting like its a drag strip...Bandit think you could find me more info?
yea....creeping does not equal leaving the line early in street racing
I need as many responses as possible guys to prove them wrong!
Old 04-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

Dude, the ONLY way to do this properly IS to take it to the track. The tree don't lie, plus you don't have any of that misinterpreted "pinks" bullshit handsignals.

I say flagger should have his hands in the air the WHOLE time, when it's time to race, drop em. I've seen too mahy guys leave on bringing the hands up, they see the hands move and reaction says "go".

Go to the track and make sure alot of people are watching.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Banned

Closest track is 2-3 hours away! But what pisses me off is that they say I would have lost because I would have redlined for creeping and that I jumped because his hands didn't slap his thighs i've never heard of this crap before, its always been as soon as they move! They're just pist I smoked them I guess
Old 04-01-2006, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Haha, what dumbasses. Take it to the track and eliminate all the bullshit excuses. Since it is so far away, make the loser pay for a full tank of gas plus the $150.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:40 PM

" If you see my shoulders twitch, you GO ", thats what that dumbass from PINKS says to the racers. F$ck em man. Iddiots. You in FL? I'll run em.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Launching!

hey like every one says take him to the track.

make sure though that he dont do something to his car and put that N2O on just in case he is a dick and doesnt play by the rules

and if you can get him to the track as soon as possible. if you cant get ahold of some N20 then a set of DRs should show him the rear of your car real damn quick

like every one said the tree dont lie and neither does the time slip.

good luck

-Josh
Old 04-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Banned

That why they want to take it to the track so they can do some **** to the car by then thats what pisses me off, they wont admit that they lost! Nah I don't live in florida its not that they are fast that I need someone to race its just that they wont admit they lost and make bullshit ricer excuses! F*cking hate ricers!
Old 04-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
" If you see my shoulders twitch, you GO ", thats what that dumbass from PINKS says to the racers. F$ck em man. Iddiots. You in FL? I'll run em.
Hey man can you find me a video I need as much help as I can to prove that they are totally wrong!
Old 04-01-2006, 02:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

go beat his *** for not giving you your money.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:22 PM

Tell em to watch PINKS any Wed night.....as soon as his arms MOVE, they go! Id do the exact same thing....next time just use a flashlight. As soon as you or him see the light flash, ******* go. I didnt mean you couldnt beat him, Id put my OWN money on you. I cant count how many RX7's I killed with my SS. Dont worry about it.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Banned

oh I know I beat him I had 3 cars in second gear man just pisses me off they wont admit it and try to cheat saying I YES ME I should pay them for redlighting...what bullsh*t

Thanks for all the replies so far guys
Old 04-01-2006, 02:45 PM
10 Second Club

dude quit being a ***** and go get your money

it aint track racing it street racing......you jump they chase its a race and if he shuts down you won

and if he says anything diffrent clock his *** and TAKE your money
Old 04-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Banned

Well you see he's a really good friend//WAS, or so I thought....I knew I wasnt going to get the money once they said that bullshit about not having it with them. He's saying friendship is more important than a race to which I replied **** no if your the one trying to rip me off cause I would have paid you in this case the race is more important since it shows what kind of friend you really are!
Old 04-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Teching In

Thats some ***** *** **** right there. Kinda like on kingpin when munson has the dummy roll.

Next time your gonna race for money make shure a nutral party holds the moeny before the race starts. Also have a nutral flagger.

Id beat his *** if he pulled that. Sounds like they had no intention of paying you. When they realized they couldent win they made up some BS and bailed. I wouldent even waste my time on racing them unless he ponys up the $150 he OWES YOU.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kurtdog
Next time your gonna race for money make shure a nutral party holds the moeny before the race starts. Also have a nutral flagger.
I would have but I didn't think they'd try to screw me over like that, all of his friends where there and his friend was the flagger I knew the flagger but I didn't know they'd be dicks about it. Time to get some new friends unless they pay up or race again with an unbiased flagger the funny part is that that day they kept rushing me to go race and crap more likely than not it was so they pull this damn stunt off