Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

eagle talon

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 07:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default eagle talon

i have a kid at my school wanting to race me i have a 2000 Z stock except k&n if that counts as a mod and he has a stock so far as i know turbo eagle talon but i am getting mixed responses from friends on the outcome im not too worried but what do u guys think
Old 11-13-2006, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your friends know nothing about cars. If he's stock, you better have your pockets full of robbed cash by the end of the day.

Also, be mindful of LS1tech policy on "what if" posts.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:48 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think your a big ******* ***** for asking the question. You should take the **** out of your mouth, remove the butt plug, peel off your pink panties, and try being a man for a change. You have a LS1 powered car and your worried to race a bitch car. You must be young and part of the FNF crowd or something. Just sell your car and get an import and be done with it. Then you will never actually have to race anyone, just sit in parking lots talking about the latest import tuner piece of **** out there.

Big, giant, ******* *****. If I heard you ask this in person, I would go over and **** all over your car and make you and your boyfriend mad. You would be so angry, you would want to give me a slap, but then you would think about how you just had a manicure, and Pedro, your boyfriend, would tell you "he is not worth it" (with a lisp of course). Then you would go home in your car, in the passenger seat, giving a wet sloppy BJ to Pedro all the way.

Seriously, just sell your car, buy a honda, and get fully immersed in the gay lifstyle.

******* people asking these stupid ******* questions, don't read the rules about "no what if questions". This part of the forum is for people is for actual street racers. This is not for gay ***** cocksmokers like you who are afraid apparently to race anybody...I mean seriously, a ******* eagle talon...when you have a mid 13 second car. Are you **** really so afraid of loosing that you have to "consult" with grown up men folk about the possible outcome of a race???

PLEASE leave this foum and go to another one, anyone...just don't be a *** on the street racing part of ls1tech.com any more.

BTW

your a ***-

Love,

SDB
Old 11-13-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Addict

wow was that post worth the effort though it was pretty funny i felt like a *** when i asked it honestly like i said i wasnt worried just wanted some reassurance after all the bullshit i heard at school from dumbass friends but thanks NightWindDriftr
Old 11-13-2006, 09:02 PM
10 Second Club

IBTL you ******* jitbags
Old 11-13-2006, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Wow SDB put the smackdown. But seriously, a freakin stock Eagle Talon??????
Old 11-13-2006, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

wow.......redeem yourself by destroying that car and getting it on video. Please....or I might question that you have a V6 instead of a LS1.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

somebody must have had a bad expierence with an eagle talon!
Old 11-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jrob56
wow was that post worth the effort though it was pretty funny i felt like a *** when i asked it honestly like i said i wasnt worried just wanted some reassurance after all the bullshit i heard at school from dumbass friends but thanks NightWindDriftr
I think you need to focus your time on school because obviously you can not type worth a ****.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:20 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

i have a kid at my school wanting to race me i have a 2000 Z stock except k&n if that counts as a mod and he has a stock so far as i know turbo eagle talon but i am getting mixed responses from friends on the outcome im not too worried but what do u guys think

Again, yuor a *** because your SCARED of a ******* karate car. You should drown in Pedro's urine. Really, sell your car to someone with more ***** than you, like maybe a quad amputee 7 year old blind girl....she would have more a chance of actually racing someone sometime....

WHAT A *****>>>

you posted, then came back and said your weren't afraid, just needed reassurance...like when a gay guy gets in the *** in the park to make sure he is still "pretty"

SDB
Old 11-14-2006, 12:47 AM
TECH Veteran

Forget all the other bullshit that is being said. You will beat the Talon NO PROBLEM. Good Luck

P.S......forum rules "NO WHAT IF POST"
Old 11-14-2006, 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

there are some out there that are fast but they have to be modded alot. and you are saying he is stock he dont got nothing on you but maybe just a better launch lol
Old 11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Staging Lane

u rarely see a stock dsm. my friend has a mild setup (evo iii turbo and cams) and can stay w/ our buddies lid ws6 from 40mph roll. the t/a pulls away after 100, they never went from a dig though.

as said before, dont ask what if questions but jus to give u an answer from experience... it is not stock, none r. as long as u can drive u should be fine because i assume his setup is rather mild.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

Dsms are never stock anymore. Get your heads out of your ***'s people. You might wanna find out more about the talon, but if the race isn't for money then who care's just race em and let us know what happens, if it is for money ask around and only race if you can afford to lose the money. Is it awd?
Old 11-14-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

Here's what I think...

I think your a big ******* ***** for asking the question. You should take the **** out of your mouth, remove the butt plug, peel off your pink panties, and try being a man for a change. You have a LS1 powered car and your worried to race a bitch car. You must be young and part of the FNF crowd or something. Just sell your car and get an import and be done with it. Then you will never actually have to race anyone, just sit in parking lots talking about the latest import tuner piece of **** out there.

Big, giant, ******* *****. If I heard you ask this in person, I would go over and **** all over your car and make you and your boyfriend mad. You would be so angry, you would want to give me a slap, but then you would think about how you just had a manicure, and Pedro, your boyfriend, would tell you "he is not worth it" (with a lisp of course). Then you would go home in your car, in the passenger seat, giving a wet sloppy BJ to Pedro all the way.

Seriously, just sell your car, buy a honda, and get fully immersed in the gay lifstyle.

******* people asking these stupid ******* questions, don't read the rules about "no what if questions". This part of the forum is for people is for actual street racers. This is not for gay ***** cocksmokers like you who are afraid apparently to race anybody...I mean seriously, a ******* eagle talon...when you have a mid 13 second car. Are you **** really so afraid of loosing that you have to "consult" with grown up men folk about the possible outcome of a race???

PLEASE leave this foum and go to another one, anyone...just don't be a *** on the street racing part of ls1tech.com any more.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Banned

After reading SDB and U2's post, I need to change my pants. But seriously how about this:

If anyone posts up any "What If" posts again and doesn't get a video of the alleged race within a 2 week span, they get motherfucking banned.

Simple solution to a recurring problem. Can this be put to a vote, stickied, then made a law of LS1tech land?

Who's with me?

Blake
Old 11-14-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

I say we just spam the hell out of any 'what if' posts lol
Old 11-14-2006, 12:58 PM
uno
On The Tree

^^^^^^^^^ Definately agree
Old 11-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

Since you got called out you have no choice but to step up to the line. No need in worrying about the other car just worry about your driving. I will admit that I have not seen a stock Talon TSI in a few years but that does not matter. I took on a stock Talon TSI a few years ago with my old car (E36 325is) and beat him up pretty good.

Are you going from a roll or dig? Be weary of the AWD from a dig. I would go with a roll
Old 11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
TECH Resident

Lol At This Thread Omg...