Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang GT... a ricer?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 12:51 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mustang GT... a ricer?

I was on my way home from dinner tonight and I see this really nice silver GT. This guy had a kit, full suspension, lowered, full exhaust (or at least a catback with no cats). He had some money in this car. So I paced him for a little bit hoping he would show me what he had. BTW it was about 8pm on a 4 lane highway. He didnt acknowledge me at all and began to slow down. I assumed he wanted me to leave him alone so I did. I sped back up and moved along. 20 seconds later my girlfriend is yelling at me "go go go" and I hear WRAAAAAA as the stang hauls *** past me. I hesitated for a second till I decided to go for it. He got about 4 full lenghts on me before I stoped his pull and began to gain on him. But when I noticed the upcoming traffic was coming up pretty fast I looked down - I was going 125 mph. I shut down. But to me suprise HE DOESNT!!! He continued his speed of 120+ mph WEAVING THROUGH THE TRAFFIC like a dumbass!!!!
So why did I make the ricer comment? Because he was a *****!!!
He doesnt make eyecontact when I wanted to run, pulls a fly-by after I had left him alone, then (traveling at dangerous speeds) weaves in and out of traffic like a 16 year old in a ricer. Did I mention this guy was like in his late 30's?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

I hate people who weave through traffic. I wonder if it even registers that they're endangering people minding their own business just to feed their ego.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:32 AM
mcG
TECH Resident

^ he's seen too many car chase movies where they weave thru traffic like nothing
Old 11-16-2006, 07:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SORRY GUYS!! BUT THATS HOW RACES ARE ON THE FREEWAYS!! i myself everyonce in a while weave in and out of traffic... thats why u hear people saying they used the emergency lane also!! i know its dumb and dangerous, but obviously going 100+ is dumb and dangerous. for me, if im racing, and im zig zaggin in and out, and the guy im racing cant keep up, its obvious i got him!!
Old 11-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Launching!

^You are cool.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
SORRY GUYS!! BUT THATS HOW RACES ARE ON THE FREEWAYS!! i myself everyonce in a while weave in and out of traffic... thats why u hear people saying they used the emergency lane also!! i know its dumb and dangerous, but obviously going 100+ is dumb and dangerous. for me, if im racing, and im zig zaggin in and out, and the guy im racing cant keep up, its obvious i got him!!
if stupidity was painful, you'd never be able to get out of bed.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:47 AM
12 Second Club

This has got to be the stupidest logic I have ever heard. Racing or winning a race is NEVER important enough to weave in/out of traffic & endanger others. I'm all about the racing, but I never even consider it if there is traffic around.

Your gonna end up another statistic if you keep driving like that.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Addict

Old 11-16-2006, 10:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

What a fucktard. The Gt driver and TXZ28LS1. I hope that I dont run into people like this on the highway, especially since I have a 3 year old with me much of the time.

And these are the kinds of people that give street races a very bad rep. Cant you just wait until the road is cleared of traffic or go to some back road. I personally prefer the Interstate when it is traffic free. Why would you race when there is traffic all over?
Old 11-16-2006, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry TXZ28LS1!! But you're an idiot. I race on freeways, but not to the point where I'm having to weave through traffic going less than half as fast as I am. One day you will learn that the control you have over your car is decreased exponentially as you travel faster and faster.

I had the luckiness to learn this lesson on a backroad.

Besides, WTF does "zig zaggin in and out" have to do with winning races? You're racing on a populated freeway, not an auto-x course. The only thing obvious here is that your dumb *** should be behind bars. I'll be looking for your car at your local police auction.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:14 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chase race!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I hope you're joking.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

He's obviously joking. Some people have no ability to see that just because he didn't say j/k.

Dan
Old 11-16-2006, 04:46 PM
TECH Resident

Hoe Lee SheepShit !

Guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue........
Old 11-16-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Addict

wow... he may or may not be joking, scary part is there are plenty of people that think that way.. a few times now ive almost ben nailed by bozo's weaving in and out of traffic doing +40mph on top of my speed... pure insanity, but half the problem are those slow pokes traveling along in the outside lanes.. even so if some dumbass smokes me zig zaggin threw traffic they aint ever gonna be driving anything but a wheelchair
Old 11-16-2006, 06:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

i know what u guys are saying. but thats whats happening..i dont know where u guys are, but thats the truth. yeah streetracing is dumb period. yeah i guess you can say chase race. i mean look at some of the races people on here download and show us..they go from like 40+ mph on a freeway up to excess speeds of 100+ mph, and youll see some of the cars in there having to weave in and out too keep up..
Old 11-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Staging Lane

^ Yea, and they get flamed for being retarded too.

I thought you were joking at first; now I know your a moron. It may be what's happening, in california of all god forsaken places. That's where most of those statistic's come from. Ever since those fvcking f&f movies came out, the world has been polluted by jerk-offs like that; who some how enjoy putting the lives of others at risk when "racing". That's some bull right there, people need to grow a brain.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tCTech
I thought you were joking at first; now I know your a moron..

How many threads have we had as of late about the Cops bustin 20+ cars, kids losing thier lives in "weave through traffic" circumstances, and people crashing thier cars while "drifting" in parking lots.

Alteast when us Fbody owners run, you take every precaution, like all lanes open with little to no traffic, going to a back road, racing on dry roads/days, and someone videotaping.
Yes its still dangerous. but it is alot better then the dumbshit alternative's ive seen on here.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

when i think of drag racing i think of going in a straight line? am i right? TxZ28ls1 is a bannana hamock sniffing little bitch!
Old 11-16-2006, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

So.........The moron that gets around traffic better wins?? ****, then we should stop modding our cars and all get bikes. Then we'll never lose
Old 11-16-2006, 09:44 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

i know what u guys are saying. but thats whats happening..i dont know where u guys are, but thats the truth. yeah streetracing is dumb period. yeah i guess you can say chase race. i mean look at some of the races people on here download and show us..they go from like 40+ mph on a freeway up to excess speeds of 100+ mph, and youll see some of the cars in there having to weave in and out too keep up..
You are a ******* retard. I hope the 5-0 do get thier hands on you. You make the rest of us look bad.