Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Freakin Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 07:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Freakin Ricers

Ok here ya go.. I was on my way back from Ohio and driving through riceville..I mean Knoxville around 1030 monday night .. here come a older blue neon with acouple of YoYo's in it, The guy flips on his neon's ( blue also?? go figure) and come up to my passenger side, His large tack and extra gauges let me know he was FOR REAL LMAO ... and he starts to bang this POS off the rev limiter ... OK here is the GOOD part... he comes around the car up to my side and him and his brokeback friend .. ( hats slung all to the side ???) and he POINTS and then rev's again .. I look over at him.. ( here's the kicker) i say "IT'S A V-O-L-V-O DUMBASS" I had took my brothers new volvo 2.4 5 cyl to ohio .. this **** stick wanted to race me in my brother freckin volvo .. DUDE get a life and a REAL CAR.. IF YOU HAVE TO RACE A BASE MODEL VOLVO TO WIN YOU NEED NOT TO EXIST!

LMAO what a maroon

LOST to a W12 ????
2nd story i was in my car .. stock z with a few bolt ons .. this audi a8 w12 ??? what ever that is came flying up on me .. i looked over and said wtf to the guy.. he smiled and pointed so i nooded .. left it in 4th BAD DECISION .. I have no ideal wtf a w12 but at 70 in 4th ( like a dumb *** i didnt down shift thinking it was a ***** ride ..) he put a car on me before my car would even start gaining on him???WTF i should have downshifted.. but fu%k i got handed holy **** .. well i wont do that again..
Old 11-29-2006, 07:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know, it hurts losing to a car like that...its a true sleeper!!
Old 11-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Launching!

I live in Germany right now, and let me tell you, I have learned not to under-estimate sedans and wagons (mostly Audis)...My GOd! some of them are fast! You're right, total sleepers, and it does hurt being passed by one. lol.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those things are powerful. 6 liters and 450 hp. how ever they are heavy as ****. dry weight is listed at 4729 lbs. next time down shift and see how it goes. not a bad loss to a $120K car.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stockz
he POINTS and then rev's again .. I look over at him.. ( here's the kicker) i say "IT'S A V-O-L-V-O DUMBASS" I had took my brothers new volvo 2.4 5 cyl to ohio .. this **** stick wanted to race me in my brother freckin volvo .. DUDE get a life and a REAL CAR.. IF YOU HAVE TO RACE A BASE MODEL VOLVO TO WIN YOU NEED NOT TO EXIST!

bwahaha.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Resident

There are some fast Volvo's out there, especially the turbo ones. There is a video of a Volva wagon with a 500hp twin turbo LS1 on streetfire somewhere.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

.. My father told me he was looking at an Audi .. AT the time i laughed... I do want to try it again but .. I was the one with the wtf look on my face

The A8 L has a not-so-secret weapon under the hood: A 6.0 liter 12-cylinder engine arranged in a "W" formation. That's like two V6s working together to power one car. The W12 produces 450 hp and 428 lb-ft of torque, and drives all four wheels with Audi's refined quattro system. Put that power through a six-speed automatic transmission, direct it with speed sensitive power steering, slow it down with four-wheel anti-lock brakes and keep it on the road with electronic stabilization and adaptive air suspension and you've got a 4729 lb car that simply glides. The A8 is so smooth and quiet that there are times it feels like you're driving around in a luxury jet instead of a car.

http://cars.about.com/od/audi/fr/jf_06audia8w12.htm

OK I see holy **** LOL .. but i still want a rematch !!!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:44 PM
TECH Regular

Owned.
Attached Thumbnails Freakin Ricers-useless_wing.jpg