Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Beat a fraternity biatch driving a riced out Prelude.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beat a fraternity biatch driving a riced out Prelude.

This story is pretty funny, i am driving back from Walmart with my 98 Monte Carlo LS, 3.1 liter v6 and i get to a stop light. The next lane over sat a very riced out pos Prelude, with the usual stickers, sheet metal (oh yes) a sheet metal spoiler, fart can exhaust and an unpainted body kit. I notice he as some fraternity stickers on his car as well (I go to cmu, lots of frats there). It is like 2 am so we are the only ones at the light. The a-hole starts throwing revs at me. Couldn't believe it, my car pretty much qualifies as a pos but it gets the job done. So I wait for the light to turn green and punch it. Jumped him right away and watched him in my rear view until the next light where he quickly turned off to the right. First and only kill with my Monte. LOL, glad it got to be a ricer.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha wonder how he would have felt it you we in ur bird. I'd be willing to bet he went home with a story of defeat to a supercharged monte that was modded.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Teching In

You know I read these threads about ricers on here all the time and at first I thought it was just a bunch of haters. But after going to http://www.honda-tech.com and reading their kill stories I can see why people hate ricers so much. Most of those guys BS everything. One guy bragged about beating his brothers STi with a SE-R. About 5 posts into the brother posts..

"i raise the bullshit flag, Cory. We haven't even raced yet."
( http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1850694 )

Now I know why I catch flak on here. I personally think the word ricer should mean Honda.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Haha wonder how he would have felt it you we in ur bird. I'd be willing to bet he went home with a story of defeat to a supercharged monte that was modded.

he probably feels like even less of an individual because he got beat by a monte carlo. he probably wouldn't feel that bad if it was his bird because it's common for them to be quick. plus, he said the monte carlo is only for "getting the job done" so it probably sounds stock. when the prelude heard a DEAD-SILENT monte carlo roll off the line he probably just gave up and turned off because he's ashamed of his own failure of an investment...

sweet kill and keep 'em coming!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That ricer didn't deserve to be on the street with verve_v bird, let alone his Monte Carlo LS. hahahaha nice kill, i smell fried rice.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:03 PM
***Repost Police***

Must have been an old Prelude... cuz starting in '97, even the automatics were high fifteen second/low fifteen second cars... And when I had my Integra, I wasn't a ricer. And I don't think my mom is a ricer, even though she has an S2000. "Ricer" is an attitude, and it can apply to the driver of ANY car.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Must have been an old Prelude... cuz starting in '97, even the automatics were high fifteen second/low fifteen second cars... And when I had my Integra, I wasn't a ricer. And I don't think my mom is a ricer, even though she has an S2000. "Ricer" is an attitude, and it can apply to the driver of ANY car.

well thats an opinion, to some people just owning a japo import makes its a ricer. and some cars like the STI and Evo look riced out stock
Old 01-08-2007, 04:26 PM
***Repost Police***

Well that's kinda retarded... they looked "riced out" because of the FUNCTIONAL hoodscoops and rear wings?
Old 01-08-2007, 09:15 PM
TECH Resident

why do you wanna come in here and argue what a ricer is? sounds like you might be a ricer your self. The whole ricer thing comes from were the car is from. japan=rice korea=rice and cat, do you get the point? Its the car man the car. If you drive one you most likely are a ricer by association to your pos ride.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like fun
Old 01-08-2007, 10:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
why do you wanna come in here and argue what a ricer is? sounds like you might be a ricer your self. The whole ricer thing comes from were the car is from. japan=rice korea=rice and cat, do you get the point? Its the car man the car. If you drive one you most likely are a ricer by association to your pos ride.

posts like this remind me why i always skip the street racing section. and attitudes and reasoning like this is what gives f-body owners bad names.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:03 PM
TECH Resident

by the way, good race man. keep them comming.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:49 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by jamesSS
posts like this remind me why i always skip the street racing section. and attitudes and reasoning like this is what gives f-body owners bad names.
Yep... definitely gives F-body owners bad names. There are way too many Mustang people that think that too. Kinda sad
Old 01-09-2007, 01:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Yep... definitely gives F-body owners bad names. There are way too many Mustang people that think that too. Kinda sad
Some people are just biased and dont like imports, some dont understand what ricers are, and some are just tired of seeing so many imports AND domestics turned into riced out garbage. I fall in the last category...Nice kill in the DD though...
Old 01-09-2007, 02:19 AM
Launching!

Sad was it even worth your time?
Old 01-09-2007, 02:59 AM
TECH Resident

i guess we can have attitudes like this when there is a bunch of retards running around on the streets with there piece of crap ricers thats bad enough. Now we have to deal with the retards talking up ricers on this website. wtf i guess it is kinda sad that we have whiney *** people like "Irunelevens" on here saying that certain attitudes towards ricers give f-body owners a bad name. what ever that damn name is i have never heard it you douche, guess it is better than being a ricer and talking about that crap on this website.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:46 AM
On The Tree

LMFAO. Read this thread guys.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1843447

LOLOLL!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Staging Lane

Default What a bunch of BS

Walking LS1's no problem with a honda, GSR, Vtech, BMX, PMS-R, MTV, BET, CNN-type R, Get the fu(% out of here. Are you kidding me. I have never seen so much ignorance in my life. Thats why I hate ricers with shitty wings that they don't need unless at there 120 trap times they plan on flying off and back to their home planet of fullofshito.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
LMFAO. Read this thread guys.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1843447

LOLOLL!!!
My favorite line in that thread is..
"Vtec hit and I start pulling in the Z28"

Vtec > Turbo > S/C > N20
Old 01-09-2007, 01:32 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
i guess we can have attitudes like this when there is a bunch of retards running around on the streets with there piece of crap ricers thats bad enough. Now we have to deal with the retards talking up ricers on this website. wtf i guess it is kinda sad that we have whiney *** people like "Irunelevens" on here saying that certain attitudes towards ricers give f-body owners a bad name. what ever that damn name is i have never heard it you douche, guess it is better than being a ricer and talking about that crap on this website.
Ok, first off, I've seen a V6 Camaro with not only a "Type-S" sticker on it, but an "Si-R" badge on it too. So because he wasn't driving a Japanese car, that doesn't make the guy driving it a dumbass ricer? I HATE HATE HATE the stereotypical "ricers" that you see driving down the street, but I'm unbiased enough to recognize that they drive everything. So Mr. "Z28monster," don't get your panties in a wad. My first car was an LT1 Corvette (A4 ), and I wanted an LS1 F-body or LS2 GTO for this car, but wound up getting a (cheaper) '01 Mustang GT with a few mods. So just because I HAVE owned a couple imports in my life, and I'm intelligent enough to understand that some of them are pretty neat cars, that makes me a ricer?