Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid civic had no clue

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default stupid civic had no clue

so im drivin home from a friends dorm in the city last night with my friend and his girl when i pull up to a light next to a primered del sol. i give a little rev just to see if hes dumb enogh to accept. he revs back. so i got a "race" on my hands. wellas we sit waiting for the green he starts inching forward my buddy looks over and say "bro aint you gonna pull up ur givin him a lead" i just looked at him and smiled. the light turns green and i let the other car take off for about a second befor i hit it needless to say i passed him before he even knew what was happening. i slow down with him about a half block back and look in the mirror to see him trying to catch up i let him get beside me and the dropped the hammer just to see his headlight fade away.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yup, you gotta lay into it one last time to stop the flyby. Because the 2nd flyby, even if he gets it, is never as good as the first.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

A del sol no way, you beat one those, those are like freaking fast SIKE lol ... jk though man its always good to let people know that LS1"s are not to be messed with... ha ha he probably wet his pants
Old 03-05-2007, 02:28 AM
On The Tree

nice kill

Id be careful with del le sol's. i know of one in my local spot that only comes out if you call it out, and someone makes the phone call and BAM...theres a nine second car appearing to race you....scary **** lol.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

On Honda Tech someone is whining right now about why an LS1 tried to race his bolt on Del Sol.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
nice kill

Id be careful with del le sol's. i know of one in my local spot that only comes out if you call it out, and someone makes the phone call and BAM...theres a nine second car appearing to race you....scary **** lol.
You ain't lying.......I know a kid that has a Del Sol w/engine swap w/ a 60trim turbo that will hand 99% of cars on road a beating
Old 03-05-2007, 10:35 AM
TECH Resident

Ricers All Think They Are Fast. Good Job
Old 03-05-2007, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Yeah....that one very rare fast Del Sol has a shitload of other kids humping his leg too, and was likely more than a year in the making. Even here in Florida, where it is essentially a mecca of all types of speed, fast Hondas are pretty rare.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Regular

nice kill

I would call it out, have them make a phone call and then when he shows up, ask him how it feels to bring his car out in the wee hours of the morning for nothing because I'm not going to race him, .
Old 03-05-2007, 02:06 PM
12 Second Club

nice kill

FWD, 9 seconds in STREET TRIM??? What, does he drive around with wheelie bars, dumps off of the turbo, and butter soft, 10 psi slicks on it??
Old 03-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Launching!

^Not if the car only comes out when you call him out........How hard is it to leave it in the garage that way?