Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Alignment #s

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alignment #s

I was wondering if anybody knows if these #s are right. I got the eibach pro kit. So it is lowered a little. Tomorrow I'am going to put some nittos, up front 245/40/18. An rear 295/45/18. nt05. Next week im going with koni. So if their not right I gots to find a shop where, they will do a custom alignment. NTB wont cut it. For those that are from the Houston Tx anybody know of any shops?
Attached Thumbnails Alignment #s-scan0001.jpg  

Last edited by juansss01; 06-24-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: for got something
Old 06-25-2010, 12:52 AM
11 Second Club

Sorry I can not read thoes specs, not sure if it is because of the time of nite or my bad eyes
try a look at my site to see the specs I like , I am lowered 1 3/4" around
you may fudge a little on thoes specs and still be ok
pm me if you like and I will forward my cell #
Johnny
www.jgruggles.com
Old 06-25-2010, 08:42 AM
TECH Resident

they look like stock alignment numbers. I daily drive my car and have it set up somewhat aggressive; camber @ -0.75, max + caster, and 0 toe. I'm running konis, GC coilovers w/ 450/150# Eibach race springs, 35/21 sway bars, roto-joint LCAs and PHB, SFCs, STB, adjustable torque arm, and 18x9.5" Z06 rims with BFG Sport tires.

Last edited by vjo90rs8; 06-25-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't like them....if nothing more, they're not symmetrical (the same on both sides), although there should always be a tad more caster on the pass side, to compensate for road crown.

What I run:

Camber 0* both sides

Caster 5* drivers side, 5.5* pass side

Toe .04* both sides

If I read your chart correctly, one of your "toe" numbers shows "negative toe". Toe is always measured as "in" so negative toe means toe out.

My car is a DD, not raced, or having the living crap driven out of it. Therefore, my camber numbers aren't all that aggressive, however it will give good cornering, while maintaining decent wear patterns.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by leadfoot4
Don't like them....if nothing more, they're not symmetrical (the same on both sides), although there should always be a tad more caster on the pass side, to compensate for road crown.

What I run:

Camber 0* both sides

Caster 5* drivers side, 5.5* pass side

Toe .04* both sides

If I read your chart correctly, one of your "toe" numbers shows "negative toe". Toe is always measured as "in" so negative toe means toe out.

My car is a DD, not raced, or having the living crap driven out of it. Therefore, my camber numbers aren't all that aggressive, however it will give good cornering, while maintaining decent wear patterns.

Funny , My car seems to pull to the right all the time !!! does setting the caster to 5.5 on the passenger side make that much of a difference ??
Thanks .
Old 07-12-2010, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99canadahawk
Funny , My car seems to pull to the right all the time !!! does setting the caster to 5.5 on the passenger side make that much of a difference ??
Thanks .
if caster same on both sides car will normal pull to right becaues of crown of road
I like about .50 lead on right
with about as much caster as possible
Johnny