OMG.. El Paso Traffic!!! Holy HELL!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 03:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default OMG.. El Paso Traffic!!! Holy HELL!

I also got caught in Rush Hour in El Paso.. That was a fukin nightmare..

I was soo frickin pissed.. I never usually get pissed in traffic, but this was BAD!! Everyone kept hittin their brakes doin 40 on the fukin INTERSTATE!!!!!! GRID-LOCKED!!! I found an opening for a good ways.. Downshifted and NAILED IT.. I heard my tires start to squeal adn I started my basket-weaving madness to get ahead of the dumb **** in front of me.. and two 18 wheelers.. I was 45 min late to my tax appt.. I left 2 hours early! It doesn't take me much more than 45 min to an hour to GET to el Paso.. *** that grid locked traffic, REALLY pissed me off!! On top of bad directions from the broad working at the tax place.. I HATE El Paso!!....... She was tellin me to get off at this exit and take a right onto Gateway East.. U CAN'T!!! It's a fukin 1 WAY ROAD!!! SOFB..

Anyway.... I was so tired when I got there, just from bein so pissed at traffic.. Frickin Grid Locked damn Downtown El Paso on a Thursday night @ 530.. RRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!!! I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I made that appointment! I smoked almost a whole pack of cigs just dealin with that crap!

[/rant]

How in the hell do you ELP people deal with that crap!?!?!?!!
Old 02-02-2009, 06:22 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by bayer-z28
I also got caught in Rush Hour in El Paso.. That was a fukin nightmare..

I was soo frickin pissed.. I never usually get pissed in traffic, but this was BAD!! Everyone kept hittin their brakes doin 40 on the fukin INTERSTATE!!!!!! GRID-LOCKED!!! I found an opening for a good ways.. Downshifted and NAILED IT.. I heard my tires start to squeal adn I started my basket-weaving madness to get ahead of the dumb **** in front of me.. and two 18 wheelers.. I was 45 min late to my tax appt.. I left 2 hours early! It doesn't take me much more than 45 min to an hour to GET to el Paso.. *** that grid locked traffic, REALLY pissed me off!! On top of bad directions from the broad working at the tax place.. I HATE El Paso!!....... She was tellin me to get off at this exit and take a right onto Gateway East.. U CAN'T!!! It's a fukin 1 WAY ROAD!!! SOFB..

Anyway.... I was so tired when I got there, just from bein so pissed at traffic.. Frickin Grid Locked damn Downtown El Paso on a Thursday night @ 530.. RRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!!! I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I made that appointment! I smoked almost a whole pack of cigs just dealin with that crap!

[/rant]

How in the hell do you ELP people deal with that crap!?!?!?!!
LoL
El Paso Traffic...
That's a cake walk.. you think grid lock is doing 40MPH
I guess if your not used to HEAVY traffic then that would seem really bad...
Houston and Dallas, are about the worst I have seen...
Try Gridlock at moving a couple of feet every few minutes...
and it taking you 2-3 hours to make a 30-40 minute trip...

Just do us a favor..
don't come to Houston, I have a feeling you may hurt someone...

Sorry for your loss...
Time that is...
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Teching In

lived in el paso for 8 years, and now i haved lived in houston for 8 years as well, man el paso is a cake walk compared to houston. grow some ***** el paso is a piece of cake
Old 02-02-2009, 08:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Come drive in Houston. You'll blow your brains out if 40mph rush hour El Paso traffic bothers you that much.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Launching!

Um, yeah Rich. Man that didn't have anything on Houston traffic
Old 02-02-2009, 09:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

On a good day takes me 1 hour each way here in Houston.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
01z
TECH Regular

coming back from dallas to houston over thanksgiving weekend = suicide.

took me 2 hours to 6 miles. no wrecks, no nothing, just traffic. and i wasnt even in willis yet! thats the worst traffic i had ever been in.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Teching In

I agree El Paso traffic doesn't compare to the bigger cities like Dallas or Houston, but we do have alot of stupid drivers that create most of the traffic.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:25 AM
12 Second Club

Try going to the state fair in DFW. It took us 3 1/2 hours to move I dunno, 20 blocks? It took me 4 hours just to get to the exit from my house which is normally 1 1/2 hours. So 7 1/2 hours to go to the state fair. The ironic part is we only stayed for like 2 hours. **** Dallas, Houston, Austin, and El Paso traffic.

D
Old 02-02-2009, 12:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd say just about any place has more traffic than Alamogordo, so no wonder El Paso felt like gridlock.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

let's see HOUSTON traffic is horrible. drove there to pick up my WS6 hood. got caught in morning AM rushing. 6 lanes all stopped bumper to bumper, had some black bitch toss a cup of yogurt at the side of my truck because she felt that her and her Benz needed to occupy my spot at the exact same time i was in it. i guess she felt she was more important than me. they got their man in the white house but still act like monkeys flining their **** around. go figure, who gets so pissed at 8:30 in the morning that you have to throw a cup of yogurt...!?!???

i got the last laugh after calling the HPD and reporting a road rage incident and saw her pulled over about 2 miles up the road...
Old 02-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Launching!

Been in a lot of traffic, my local town El Paso, PhX, AZ traffic, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, but FOR me the worst IMO is Los Angels. LA traffic was..well..horribly bad. FOR ME it was the worst I have been in and i go there a few times a year for family. Hating life every step of the way there and all these places.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by IrocZTransAm
Been in a lot of traffic, my local town El Paso, PhX, AZ traffic, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, but FOR me the worst IMO is Los Angels. LA traffic was..well..horribly bad. FOR ME it was the worst I have been in and i go there a few times a year for family. Hating life every step of the way there and all these places.
No kidding man....
I drove an F350 with a 40' fifth wheel Race car trailer in 7am traffic trying to get off of I-10 on to the 405, and then up to interstate 5..
that was freaking suicide.. especially if those lunitics see you have Texas license Plates...
forget turn signals... 3 blinks and start coming over...
Old 02-02-2009, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Come drive in Houston. You'll blow your brains out if 40mph rush hour El Paso traffic bothers you that much.
This man speaks truth.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01z
coming back from dallas to houston over thanksgiving weekend = suicide.

took me 2 hours to 6 miles. no wrecks, no nothing, just traffic. and i wasnt even in willis yet! thats the worst traffic i had ever been in.
man, every friday and sunday afternoon it's bad between Houston and Dallas, both ways! It's like the 2 cities trade populations for the weekend or something

Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
let's see HOUSTON traffic is horrible. drove there to pick up my WS6 hood. got caught in morning AM rushing. 6 lanes all stopped bumper to bumper, had some black bitch toss a cup of yogurt at the side of my truck because she felt that her and her Benz needed to occupy my spot at the exact same time i was in it. i guess she felt she was more important than me. they got their man in the white house but still act like monkeys flining their **** around. go figure, who gets so pissed at 8:30 in the morning that you have to throw a cup of yogurt...!?!???

i got the last laugh after calling the HPD and reporting a road rage incident and saw her pulled over about 2 miles up the road...
it's funny that a while back you were trying to make a case about how uneducated i am, and then.......you come off with a post like that. truly amazing
Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

40 mph huh? At least you were moving.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 AM
01z
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SSwt00SS

Old 02-03-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Texfinn
I'd say just about any place has more traffic than Alamogordo, so no wonder El Paso felt like gridlock.
EXACTLY!!! I haven't really been thru El Paso during rush hour, and it's been a long time since I've driven in that crap.. I was just trying to get to my Tax appt on time..