Bought the lady a SUZUKI!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought the lady a SUZUKI!!

Dont know what kind of responce I will get from yall but all I can say is this suv if freakin nice. I was looking at Equinoxes and other suvs and a buddy at work told me to look at the suzuki xl7. I was like Im not going to buy a suzuki car. hahah..Well, I looked at them and there are much nicer than any equinox or suv in there price range. I was blown away by the quality of this vehicle. The leather is very nice..not cheap by any means. Its a 07 xl7 with leather, heated seats, electronic adjusting shocks, 3rd row seating, tons of room and storage. 07 loaded with brand new tires, new brake job and only 29k miles for 12,999!!! This thing was very well taken car of with not a scratch or dent in it! Still smells brand new. I could not believe we got this much car for that little amount. It borrows alot of parts from gm also. It uses the SAME engine that was in the pre 08 cadillac cts. and with 260 hp its not bad.

Moral of the story is look arund and you will be suprised at what you find. I didnt know suzuki made nice cars like this. It might not be the absolute best looking suv but she likes it and for the money it was a killer deal.

Last edited by WildBills Toyota; 06-14-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice find...

I'm gonna look into the suv family and I really want to look at the ford edge closer. I saw one at my previous community college and from the outside it's nice.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 AM
10 Second Club

Bill, you always ask questions about what to buy. Buy whatever the **** you want. Please just stop making your stupid *** post on Tech. Stop your polls, just move on b/c all you do is buy whatever you feel is best. Buy Smokey & the Bandit if you want, who gives a ****. You have trolled the boards forever, please give it up. Don't try to be Mr.Tuff Guy, b/c you're not. Just STFU, and stop boring us with your pointless threads. Thank you, now have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up.....
Old 06-15-2009, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Bill, you always ask questions about what to buy. Buy whatever the **** you want. Please just stop making your stupid *** post on Tech. Stop your polls, just move on b/c all you do is buy whatever you feel is best. Buy Smokey & the Bandit if you want, who gives a ****. You have trolled the boards forever, please give it up. Don't try to be Mr.Tuff Guy, b/c you're not. Just STFU, and stop boring us with your pointless threads. Thank you, now have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up.....
Old 06-15-2009, 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck buddy... I bought my wife one an '07 and it built up alot of sludge so they voided the warranty , they say I never changed the oil in 2 years... LMAO... It's currently sitting in the driveway... We are at a standoff right now .. They wont fix it and I wont pay on it...
Old 06-15-2009, 08:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Good luck buddy... I bought my wife one an '07 and it built up alot of sludge so they voided the warranty , they say I never changed the oil in 2 years... LMAO... It's currently sitting in the driveway... We are at a standoff right now .. They wont fix it and I wont pay on it...
Why would it build up a lot of sludge if it is a GM engine?

I mean, shouldn't the CTS's have sludge issues also if they are basically the same engines?
Old 06-15-2009, 09:39 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
This car is pretty much a equinox but nicer dumbass. Your right I do ask questions about wat to buy because other peoples opinions are valued. If people on here didnt say the quinox was a decent suv then I wouldnt have even bought this thing. How have a trolled the boards when I have owned 2 fbodys??? I thought this was a forum and threads were the whole piont? So you stop trying to be Mr. Tuff guy with this post and STFU.

Last edited by WildBills Toyota; 06-15-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
Why would it build up a lot of sludge if it is a GM engine?

I mean, shouldn't the CTS's have sludge issues also if they are basically the same engines?
it is the exact same engine
Old 06-15-2009, 01:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ib4tl
Old 06-15-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Man Card - Give it up. Right now!

As long as the other half is happy.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Addict