Feedback on Fuel Injection Specialties SA,TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feedback on Fuel Injection Specialties SA,TX

Let me know what you think about the shop, tuning and install...thanks in advance
Old 08-11-2009, 04:10 PM
11 Second Club

They got some good toys in there, just dont think they are into the game the way we are. They are more about just being a business!! Other than that, they have good cars in there
Old 08-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Teching In

Question is...Are they in the business of building quality cars and tuning them without blowing them up
Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Banned

I wouldn't have any issues with letting them do work for me if I needed it done. I build transmissions for them every now and then and they never ask me to cut corners. In fact, usually they are asking if there are any upgrades available to make the unit better for the customer.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I've only done business with them through our shop for the last fifteen years or so. They're the only ones I let touch mine and my computers and they know what they are doing and get it done right. Used them on many of my personal projects just finished a 5.3 cammed sonoma they did an awesome job getting the pcm tuned correctly. So yes only excellent things to say about them.

Last edited by 01WS6/tamu; 08-12-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Teching In

thanks for the info guys...just wanted to be sure before I take my Z there
Old 08-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Teching In

I would check out Henderson Performance in New Braunfels if you want a tune. Cory is one of the top tuners in Texas.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

also look into nelson performance. hear nothing bout good things with them.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Banned

They are doing ALOT over there that seperates them from the deetaadee local competition. Alot of it is basic concepts that shops around here just haven't grasped when it comes to running a business...no employees standing around shootin' the **** with non-paying regulars complaining openly about their supposed back breakin' 12 hour days while waiting customers idly stand by wonder if they will ever drive their car again, answer the phone with something more than "$#(! can you please hold?, actually return calls, have a voicemail system that give the basics - name, hours, location, HAVE AN ANSWERING MACHINE!, can speak to you with real world application/knowledge regarding the parts they are recommending, man I could go on and on. They go to great length to present a true proffesional experience.

Oh and the pertinent stuff for you dyno warriors...Consider their shop tuned the current record holder as the fastest Vette in the Texas mile. Also I guess if you don't mind getting your car tuned on by a female business owner whom I might ad sports a twin turbo Vette as a daily I guess all is on the up and up as qualifying them as a true pro shop. Much respect from me that's for certain.

Last edited by 2Tightwads; 08-27-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Feedback on Fuel Injection Specialties SA,TX