Decent Car wash spot in Keller

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Decent Car wash spot in Keller

I just moved to Keller yesterday, and i dont know the area, the car needs a wash bad to get all the bugs from the long trip from Worthless-fornia (Cali)... Any help would be appreciated...
Old 06-21-2011, 06:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a full service kwik kar (I think that's how they spell it) on 1709/keller parkway. They do a good job. If you want a laser wash, those are everywhere and pretty much suck all the same. There are a couple DIY places on rude snow and hwy 377. I just do mine in my garage.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should have been rufe snow
Old 06-21-2011, 09:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wataugakwikkar.com

We have all your answer right there. Let me know when your coming and I'll meet you there. Plus I like looking at any camaro that pulls on the lot.
We're on 377 and north park drive in Watauga.

Jordan
Old 06-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

Kwik Kar in watauga is definantly the best place to go. Plus you can take it back within 7 days for a free car wash. Rain or shine. Pretty sweet deal.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by KWIKKAR
wataugakwikkar.com

We have all your answer right there. Let me know when your coming and I'll meet you there. Plus I like looking at any camaro that pulls on the lot.

Jordan
Whoa I know that place! Didn't know it was owned by an LS1Techer, that's for sure. I'll take my car there this weekend
Old 06-21-2011, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wataugakwikkar.com

Jordan
Yup, they have cleaned many of my vehicles and done a great job on every one!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wataugakwikkar.com

Jordan
Okay, cool. How much do you guys charge so i can swing by???
Old 06-21-2011, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

I can't talk prices on this site bc all thoese mobile guys get mad at me, but just check out the website and it has everything there for ya. Or come by and we'll figure out what you need. I'm headed out of town tomorrow and will be back next week. But we'll fix ya up either way.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Ill be taking my car up to Kwik Kar next week to get detailed
Old 06-23-2011, 02:10 PM
On The Tree

interesting. ive always gone to that 3 dollar car wash off 377 and western center. will have to try kwik kar next time. i deliver parts there all the time, never really thought about the car wash behind the shop lol
Old 06-24-2011, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
interesting. ive always gone to that 3 dollar car wash off 377 and western center. will have to try kwik kar next time. i deliver parts there all the time, never really thought about the car wash behind the shop lol
Yeah that was the one I was going to try next, the one with the free vacuums. I don't understand how they make a profit off a $3 wash
Old 06-24-2011, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Yeah that was the one I was going to try next, the one with the free vacuums. I don't understand how they make a profit off a $3 wash
3 is for the basic shitty wash. i get the deluxe wash which is a run through the tunnel, wheel cleaning and tire shine for 10 bucks. they dont vacuum interior or clean the glass though
Old 06-27-2011, 08:45 AM
TECH Resident

Wow those are awesome prices for what you get. Watagua Kwik Car has me sold! I'll be headin there likely next week to get my car detailed, it REALLY needs it. How long does the average detail take? Including thorough interior clean and exterior clean/wax? What type of wax do you guys use?
Old 06-27-2011, 08:52 AM
On The Tree

WOW sweet I guess I did not realize how many guys were right in my area. I am always on the lookout for 4th Gen Fbodies and really I see so few of them on the road but that is why they appeal to me so much more than mustangs besides the fact that they're FORDS LOL!!!!! Im over in Blue Mound off Bailey Boswell Rd so I will definitely check out the KWIKKAR.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:55 PM
TECH Resident

Went to the Kwik Kar and had my car go through the Platinum process. Met Jordan while I was waiting outside as the car was being finished up, really nice guy. Job was excellent, I was extremely satisfied with how the whole thing went. It went by quite fast and the amount of work they were able to do in that time is fairly mind blowing. Do recommend and will be going back there in the future
Old 06-30-2011, 09:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Went to the Kwik Kar and had my car go through the Platinum process. Met Jordan while I was waiting outside as the car was being finished up, really nice guy. Job was excellent, I was extremely satisfied with how the whole thing went. It went by quite fast and the amount of work they were able to do in that time is fairly mind blowing. Do recommend and will be going back there in the future
Good to hear!
I usually just wash my cars myself, but whenever I don't...I always take it there and get treated right!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

Any Pics? I need to take my car up there and have them work there magic!! Its like everytime I have some extra cash I seem to spend it on other things
Old 06-30-2011, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
Good to hear!
I usually just wash my cars myself, but whenever I don't...I always take it there and get treated right!
Haha I usually do too, but it's just so damn hot out, and with school and work I haven't had much time. This was the first time Ive ever taken somewhere to get washed, was VERY pleased.

Btw man, I LOVE your cars, surprised I haven't seen your TA around. I saw an NBM SS yesterday with TT2s and a ram air hood with an aftermarket front bumper, know who that might belong to on here? You gotta tell me sometime when you're out with the vette or the TA, I'd love to see it sometime, be a nice change of pace to see some sweet v8s since all I got is this stupid 6er for now

Originally Posted by kingd_202
Any Pics? I need to take my car up there and have them work there magic!! Its like everytime I have some extra cash I seem to spend it on other things
Sure! I'll try to get some up today, I didn't have them wax it or anything, wanted to do a test run to see how I liked it. When I go there in the future I'll be more than happy to pay for a wax job. I know the feeling with extra cash Finally, after a year of putting it off and shitty gas mileage (15 MPG with a bolt ons v6, lolwut?) I ordered some NTK o2 sensors last night. My passenger side o2 hasnt even been connected this year and I've had the SES light on and spent the money on other thing Want to step into an LSx in the next year so now I've been more consistent with saving
Old 06-30-2011, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Btw man, I LOVE your cars, surprised I haven't seen your TA around. I saw an NBM SS yesterday with TT2s and a ram air hood with an aftermarket front bumper, know who that might belong to on here? You gotta tell me sometime when you're out with the vette or the TA, I'd love to see it sometime, be a nice change of pace to see some sweet v8s since all I got is this stupid 6er for now
Thanks.
I actually sold the TA a while ago and debating on selling my z06 too.
The vette hardly see's the sun and hasn't been driven to get groceries in a while!

Quick Reply: Decent Car wash spot in Keller