Buick Grandnational body parts help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 02:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Buick Grandnational body parts help!

My wife wrecked the front end of car of my '86 GN but I took the money to buy a 2000 Firehawk T/A instead but need help locating basically an entire front clip! I have a hood located but needs fenders, fender wells, core support, header panel front bumper to rebuild car and want to find these parts as close to locally as possible, even a '84 thru '87 buick regal that someone is parting out would be great! i am located in the Wichita Falls area in north texas so any leads would be great, thanks guys!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 02:06 AM
Staging Lane

U might find some parts up there pretty soon after them thieves stole all them GNs
Old 10-24-2011, 02:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 5 of everything you want.

Sorry.. Not funny, really hope those guys get their stuff back.. Horrible ****.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:12 AM
Teching In

You might have a few options in the near future... hahah...https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...ast-night.html

But for real, GL with your body parts search, and **** those guys for ripping those cars off.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:23 AM
Staging Lane

Lol kinda funny but i hope those bastards get what they deserve. Hate it when they steal from hardworking ppl. Such hard work on those amazing cars. Good luck on finding ur parts tho bro. Maybe some aftermarket parts?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ballerado
You might have a few options in the near future... hahah...https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...ast-night.html

But for real, GL with your body parts search, and **** those guys for ripping those cars off.
Those are members on our board but I would never buy anything stolen just because I hate a thief!!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

A buddy of mines nephew has some parts. its a stock regal and some are missing(my buddy hit a mustang last winter in the ice storm we had) and he needed them but he thinks: hood rt fender/fenderwell and maybe core support is available send me a PM and I'll see if I can get you his number - these parts are hard to get and high when you do, previously I found him a header panel in a pick and pull yard got it for 35$- a steal- that got crunched last winter
Old 10-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zman1969
A buddy of mines nephew has some parts. its a stock regal and some are missing(my buddy hit a mustang last winter in the ice storm we had) and he needed them but he thinks: hood rt fender/fenderwell and maybe core support is available send me a PM and I'll see if I can get you his number - these parts are hard to get and high when you do, previously I found him a header panel in a pick and pull yard got it for 35$- a steal- that got crunched last winter
Thanks zman! my phone # is 940-642-3908 and i receive texts and pics! where is he located?? the core support is my # 1 priority! let me know and I do apreciate all your help, thanks again!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
Lol kinda funny but i hope those bastards get what they deserve. Hate it when they steal from hardworking ppl. Such hard work on those amazing cars. Good luck on finding ur parts tho bro. Maybe some aftermarket parts?
Aftermarkets are stamped in China and dont fit like the OEMs so I am looking for originals, thanks though! I hear ya on the hardwork these guys put into them, one of them was an 8 sec GN with a parachute nothing under $30,000 to build that car!

Quick Reply: Buick Grandnational body parts help!