It's never too Early to Talk About FOOTBALL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's never too Early to Talk About FOOTBALL!!!

So fellas!! I was just wondering if i am the only one That is tired of tony F***ing Romo?????? I was holding on to him giving him a chance after 3 season's, After that i was done.I feel He needs to go ASAP!! Why can't we get a young QB Have him mentored and take it from there.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

Because he must have nude pics of Jerry doing things he shouldn't be doing.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bill2002
Because he must have nude pics of Jerry doing things he shouldn't be doing.
There's a mental image NO ONE wants....FML.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bet this... Jerry Jones has a **** ton of bad karma just waiting to land on his head in the most evil way. Now that he has doubled down on Tony Romo, you can bet the farm that Tony goes out with some horrific career ending injury. Not that I wish any harm to Romo (he can't help it he's skill limited), he's just caught in the Jerry Jones sucknado and there is no escaping from it.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:00 PM
12 Second Club

Is St. Louis changing the teams name to Ramsbottoms?
Old 05-12-2014, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnFrazee02SS
Is St. Louis changing the teams name to Ramsbottoms?
Here the other teams won't use a tight end!
Old 05-13-2014, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Yeah foney Romo just had his second back surgery AND he is pushing 35 years old(?), i think-- shoulda drafted Manziel to take over and actual lead that team like they need... I think i heard the tony homo is married or dating JJones' daughter.... ergo naked pics of JJones-- blackmail-- whatever...
Old 05-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Launching!

If Jones was as concerned with making money as the media shows, he should have drafted Manziel. That would sell tickets like no other draft pick in Dallas. Whether he succeeded or failed tickets would be a hot commodity. With that said the Texans defense is a scary, scary thing this year. Heads up Andrew Luck!
Old 05-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Teching In

agreed about the money-- Clevelands ticket sales are better than they have EVER been-- even sold out for some games already.... and according to the GM, he isnt even going to play... second string what?
Old 05-13-2014, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Jones Just needs to part His relationship with romo,tried to be a proven QB....We'll it hasnt happened and won't.Manziel would have been Crazy to have fail or not But,how worse could have he done???? I'm sure not worse than romo already has..TAKE YOUR D**k OUT OF ROMO A** ALREADY JONES!!!!!!
In reply to justus 67 YES!!! Texans will be a Scary defense
Old 05-13-2014, 07:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Texans currently have 4 clipboard holders for QBs.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 346 Likes on 238 Posts

I'm a massive cowboy fan from Minnesota, cowboys would not of been in half the games if it was not for Romo........ The Cowboys Denver game last year where jerry Jones defensive coordinator kiffin gave up 52 points? Jones fires Rob Ryan for what reason? Draft manziel for what reason? What can he do that Romo can't? The owner/gm is the problem
Old 05-13-2014, 10:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
I'm a massive cowboy fan from Minnesota, cowboys would not of been in half the games if it was not for Romo........ The Cowboys Denver game last year where jerry Jones defensive coordinator kiffin gave up 52 points? Jones fires Rob Ryan for what reason? Draft manziel for what reason? What can he do that Romo can't? The owner/gm is the problem
This!!! Everbody loves to blame Romo but hes the reason cowboys stay competitive. The guy had been trying to win without an o-line, no running game, and a horrendous defense.

True his interceptions are a head scratcher, but jason garrett is gonna need to pull his head out his a$$ and run the ball late in games and not force romo to throw 50 times a game.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
This!!! Everbody loves to blame Romo but hes the reason cowboys stay competitive. The guy had been trying to win without an o-line, no running game, and a horrendous defense.

True his interceptions are a head scratcher, but jason garrett is gonna need to pull his head out his a$$ and run the ball late in games and not force romo to throw 50 times a game.

truth..... the problem ain't Romo...He was incredible in that Denver game, thought that game pretty much answered the questions about him..He has a lot of heart...unlike that clown Schaub....******* tin man.

P.S. I hate the goddamn cowboys
Old 05-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Staging Lane

Blows my mind Jerry drafts an offensive lineman in the first round. The offensive line didn't give up 415 yards a game.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
truth..... the problem ain't Romo...He was incredible in that Denver game, thought that game pretty much answered the questions about him..He has a lot of heart...unlike that clown Schaub....******* tin man.

P.S. I hate the goddamn cowboys
+1
Old 05-14-2014, 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1

Oh I agree. Romo is better than several Superbowl winning quarterbacks. I didn't say he sucked or that the Cowboys' failures were his fault. I just said "skill limited", which means he's not a great QB.
The Cowboys suck because of Jerry Jones. First of all because of his idiotic personnel decisions, secondly because of his interference and lastly (which is my main point) because of his arrogant, selfish pridefulness.

The guy is a douche bag of the highest magnitude and is doomed to fail. His doubling down on Romo ensures some tragic end to Romo's career, and I'm betting it happens this year.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99FRC
Oh I agree. Romo is better than several Superbowl winning quarterbacks. I didn't say he sucked or that the Cowboys' failures were his fault. I just said "skill limited", which means he's not a great QB.
The Cowboys suck because of Jerry Jones. First of all because of his idiotic personnel decisions, secondly because of his interference and lastly (which is my main point) because of his arrogant, selfish pridefulness.

The guy is a douche bag of the highest magnitude and is doomed to fail. His doubling down on Romo ensures some tragic end to Romo's career, and I'm betting it happens this year.
Partially true about Jerry (my opinion anyways). I think he's a great owner, but a terrible GM. He has said it himself, he would of fired himself as a GM years ago (from an owners standpoint). I just dont understand the contracts they give people. A few examples being Doug Free, Orlando Scandrick and mainly Romo's. I think Romo is a pretty good qb, just not worth the money he was given.

8-8 for life.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeremyfrank14
Blows my mind Jerry drafts an offensive lineman in the first round. The offensive line didn't give up 415 yards a game.
Yeah i thought for sure the cowboys were gonna draft manziel. But honestly picking up a off lineman was smart. He will easily be a starter and when you think about it, the o line should be stable for the next 5 seasons atleast.

Now romo hopefully will have time to throw the ball in late situations and not be under pressure to make a bad throw and should help the run game. But importantly if we do bring in a young QB he should have a solid line to help.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Teching In

All Great Point's guy's... I do Agree the defense needs some aggression/Motivation, someone who will be the captain of the Defense and Light a fire in everyone's ***.Jone's Does need to stay out of the Coaching aspect and let the coach BE!! the coach which point's me into my next point.Jason Garrett needs to grow a Pair!! Like the saying goes "the team is a reflection of their coach." = Timid/Soft

Point for jeremyfrank 14 on the O-line giving up 415 yards!!!!

Quick Reply: It's never too Early to Talk About FOOTBALL!!!