How 'bout dem Skins!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 08:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How 'bout dem Skins!

hahahahahahahahahah! You play 4 qts. Not 3 1/2.

Talk all the talk you want Skins 2-0.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:52 AM
TECH Addict

that game was the **** go skins
Old 09-20-2005, 09:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

go back to your section.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
go back to your section.
Bitter I say, Bitter. It's okay sunshine. The stings from this loss will heal in due time. I know it's only week two but every week matters.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Texas Director

Dallas > Washington. Dallas is still by far the better team. Washington got damn lucky last night and you know they did. The Cowboys will make the playoffs and the Redskins won't. Not being able to put up points is going to bite Washington in the **** as the season progresses. I'm not worried about the Skins in the least. Philly will be the division winner with Dallas taking a wild card.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

It only took the Redskins 10 years to figure out how to win in Dallas. That's more embarassing than the Cowboys losing the game in the last 3 minutes.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mmiller
Dallas > Washington. Dallas is still by far the better team. Washington got damn lucky last night and you know they did. The Cowboys will make the playoffs and the Redskins won't. Not being able to put up points is going to bite Washington in the **** as the season progresses. I'm not worried about the Skins in the least. Philly will be the division winner with Dallas taking a wild card.

That's a stern prediction. I will pull out the negative ghost rider card. Dallas is a decent team. Decent at best. They played if not the best then damn close to it defense in the game last night. They did pretty good overall but couldn’t get it done when it counted. Say what you want. Dallas had their chances even after the skins scored both times to close out the game. They had to go 10 yards. Screwed up big time. CHOKE! The skins defense was no fluke. Your offense well, they just couldn’t get it done when it mattered. Now make up excuses.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hawgs
It only took the Redskins 10 years to figure out how to win in Dallas. That's more embarassing than the Cowboys losing the game in the last 3 minutes.
Oh no not the past. Cause all that mattered last night right?
Old 09-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Texas Director

No doubt the Redskins have one of the best defenses in the NFL. Dallas has a much improved defense too though. The big difference is offense, where the Cowboys are head and shoulders above the Redskins. The win by Washington was only their second in the last sixteen games against their daddy, the Cowboys.

Its not like you just won the Super Bowl, so If I were Washington I wouldn't be printing my playoff tickets yet. Its a long season and I just don't think the Redskins have enough offense to make the playoffs. I still stand by my prediction that Dallas will make it as a wild card team. The only way the Redskins will make it to a playoff game is if they buy a ticket and sit in the stands.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dallas has a pretty easy game coming up next week. San Fran is a joke. I'm not printing off my tickets. I predicted 7-9 this year for the skins. No biggie. But I had them losimg to Dallas esp after Dallas man handled SD last week in SD. That was a Playoff team in the AFC which is much harder than to din the NFC. At the rate the NFC is going right now again, 8-8 may get the skins in.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

yeah that game was robbed.... but it made for a good game to watch..... Dallas>Washington...
Old 09-20-2005, 12:17 PM
TECH Addict

Typical Redskins fans "beat the Cowboys screw the playoffs" glad to see the hole Dan Snider put the team in and you guys can finally celerbrate. I do believe we still own the Dedskins 14 out of the last 16 meeting we won. So go celebrate cause you guys still suck.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Let the Redskins have their glory, believe me beating the Cowboys is winning the SB for them at this point. This game was over and they got lucky in the last 5 minutes of the game to pull it out. I tip my hat to them for squeaking out the win and it was almost worth the loss just to see Snyder jumping up and down like they won SB 40! LOL The Cowboys are obviously the better team but just like the Patriots showed, the best team doesn't always win the game.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by hardcorebob
Let the Redskins have their glory, believe me beating the Cowboys is winning the SB for them at this point. This game was over and they got lucky in the last 5 minutes of the game to pull it out. I tip my hat to them for squeaking out the win and it was almost worth the loss just to see Snyder jumping up and down like they won SB 40! LOL The Cowboys are obviously the better team but just like the Patriots showed, the best team doesn't always win the game.

So True
Old 09-20-2005, 01:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hardcorebob
Good teams always win the close games. You have the game won. Kill the clock. It was an exciting win. Don't get me wrong I laughed at your Dan Snyder image but seriously this game showed me that Dallas doesnt have what it takes to win when needed.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:01 PM
On The Tree

i went to the game {going 4 the boys}that lose hurt,dallas did choke,they thought they had the victory,it was heartbreaking to see that last t.d,Alot of people left when it was 13-0 with 5min.to go. u cant leave the game but its only 1 lose but 15-1 is a good record
Old 09-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by mmiller
No doubt the Redskins have one of the best defenses in the NFL. Dallas has a much improved defense too though. The big difference is offense, where the Cowboys are head and shoulders above the Redskins. The win by Washington was only their second in the last sixteen games against their daddy, the Cowboys.
I think the offense's are pretty evenly matched, the cowboys have a lot of 15 secs of fame players, minues Orange Julius Jones. Drew Beldsoe couldn't get it done in Buffalo, and Keyshawn hasn't backed up his game at all. They are great players with lots of potential still....but still haven't done much.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was at the game last night... Dallas played a good game. There was a lot of redskin fans running around after the game yelling at all the cowboys fans getting in their faces trying to get them selfs killed... That was fun to watch. You weren't one of those drunks were you?
Old 09-20-2005, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

there was alot of skins fans getting in peoples faces i just walk by them, no point fighting a drunk redskin fan
Old 09-20-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Addict

Did you see Joe Gibbs you would've thought that Tony Stewart just won the Nextel Cup !!