Dodge 2500 hit my car...

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dodge 2500 hit my car...

So I parked at my gf's appt. complex in College Station... I backed into the parking space and went inside for a few hours, but when I got back to my car, there were pieces of it all over the ground.

Aparantly the guy backed into the space next to me, went to his appt., had a few drinks, got back in his car (real smart) and pulled out of the parking space, cutting the corner too sharp. He had a 6in lift on his truck (big tires, the works) and roled over my front end-driver's side. He hit my car hard enough to push it over about 5 feet into the curb, scratching the passenger side rim. There are a few minor scratches on the Driver's side rim, but not too bad. At least he left a note on my window with his cell number... I'm sill going to have to kick his *** though.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Old 12-21-2005, 03:12 AM
Teching In

BTW, I got a ticket on my way from Houston to College Station when I was going to talk to the guys at the body shop. 89 in a 70 just inside Navasota area. Anyone know a good lawyer that can take care of it? Mine doesn't go outside of Houston. Lazy ***.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

man that thing is gawd awful. i hated seeing it around CS, but luckily i moved.

if you're a member of TAMSCC then they have a good deal with a lawyer up there. it's only for the members, but it is a hell of a deal.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:19 AM
12 Second Club

ack! that sucks...
Old 12-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Some people and trucks. if you cant drive the damn thing do buy it. I always love watching the people who have the big trucks like a F-350 crew cab, dualies long wheel base try to pull into a straight parking spot. pull in, back up, pull in, back up, pull in, back up, then take off like a bat outta hell pissed cause you cant park your f'ing truck you have to have. Morons!

Sorry to hear about your car. I had the same thing happen to me except the f'er in the truck ran a stop sign and I slide right up under his driveside half way up my hood. Then he tried to blame it on me.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Staging Lane

Sorry to see that man, some bitch in a truck hit my car while I sitting in it b/c she was on a cell phone and see didn't see it, oh yeah she didn't have insurance either
Old 12-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Ls1tech Bad Ass

that sucks... but sadly NOT the first time ive seen that happen in CS... all the damn time...
Old 12-21-2005, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

so riiiiiccccceeeeeyyyy

i'm the **** man gimmie some toilet paper
Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 AM
Ls1tech Bad Ass

Originally Posted by thegreenbullitt
so riiiiiccccceeeeeyyyy

i'm the **** man gimmie some toilet paper
wtf? did i miss something?
Old 12-21-2005, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

Damn man that sucks. What apartment complex was it at?
Old 12-22-2005, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah those damn trucks are wreckless...hell alot of ppl up here arer wreckless....i see a wreck almost everyday....
Old 12-22-2005, 01:12 AM
TECH Resident

Cops down around that area around station are the biggest dicks in the state! They absolutely love red cars! I got more tickets in my red 93 Z down around station than I have with my 3 other muscle cars combined!
They don't jack around!
Old 12-22-2005, 01:14 AM
Staging Lane

at least he was nice enough to leave his info. i'm sure you would have found him as he is at least connected to someone in the complex, but still...it's nice that they took responsibility for being retarded. doesn't fix the car, but still.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Good luck if it was a trooper on 6 outside of Navasota. From what I hear have heard from people around cs and longtimers who livere here Navasota tickets stick. Just depends on how hard you want to fight it. But for anything over 80 don't you have to see the judge anyways? goodluck Now you can get some ss front end parts. That poor car looks like a Honda exploded on it.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:19 AM
TECH Junkie

great
Old 12-22-2005, 01:21 AM
Teching In

I was at Campus Lodge Appts.

His (guy in truck) insurance is paying for all of the damage. Best news I've heard all day... I heard the same thing about State Troopers in Navasota, but was hoping it wasn't true. I guess I'll find out. Damn cops always out doing their job. wtf?
Old 12-22-2005, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

actually they're not always doing their jobs. my buddy in his WS6 and i got matching tickets for 80 in a 70 when we were actually doing 60-65.

can't say much about YOUR ticket and i have a lot of respect for the law, but i ALWAYS call the cops up there "fundraisers," 'cuz they sure are hell aren't regular cops. the pair of troopers that runs 6 from south of 105 up to college station are the two main ones. one of them is the ****** that lied in court about my ticket.

ps- i've crapped out things much less hurtful to the eyes than that car. if it's not a 6 (then there must be two of them in CS also) then i'd give you SOME credit
Old 12-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
ps- i've crapped out things much less hurtful to the eyes than that car. if it's not a 6 (then there must be two of them in CS also) then i'd give you SOME credit
That's nice. Was I supposed to respond with "you drive a piece of ****," or something along those lines?
Old 12-22-2005, 08:40 PM
12 Second Club

Geez guys whats with all the bashing on his car? I say if he likes it, then who the hell cares what it looks like.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, at least he did the right thing and took responsibility for it, unlike most people.....

along those lines, i was coming out of the HEB on Villa Maria last night a little after 11pm, and these two older black ladies and a younger black girl were getting in their car right in front of me (we were parked front-end to front-end). the two older ladies got in the front seats, and the younger girl was loading the stuff out of their cart....well, she gets done, then pushes the cart around to the side of their car and just shoves it as hard as she can into several other carts that were sitting nearby. they collide, and one of the carts starts rolling toward my car, but luckily for me, the slope of the ground made it turn away from me. unluckily for someone else a few parking spaces down, it keeps rolling and just plows into this green chevy/gmc truck's side.

i look at them, and the passenger in the front & the younger girl are laughing, while the driver just has her hand over her mouth like "oh, look what just happened!". not a single one of them thought "hey, maybe i should get out and stop that cart from rolling across the parking lot & denting up someone's ride". i would have done so myself, but it was on my passenger's side, rolling away from my car, so i'd have never caught up to it before it hit.

sorry lowlife ******* people........

(and BTW, i would say the same thing if they were white, black, hispanic, or whatever, so don't even try playing the race card....lowlives are lowlives, regardless of color.....)