6-1-06 Fort Worth Thursday Night GTG

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 02:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6-1-06 Fort Worth Thursday Night GTG

Just a few side notes...

This isnt directed strictly at anyone or this site i posted it on all sites...

- IF it RAINS the meet will be OFF...and do not come in the parking lot and think its drifting time...I will be there watching with security and the cameras from the parking lot...and PD will do drive throughs simply because i dont know how people will act with this being the 1st time it rains during this meet....I dont snitch people out at all but with this parking lot i am dead serious bc its partially my *** on the line and i dont think 1-2 people should ruin it for everyone while being jackasses....

- BURNING IN AND OUT...QUIT IT!!!!!!!!! just simply STOP!!! I don't think you're cool by doing it and neither does anyone else, but maybe your friends....It's amazing how you can sit right there and talk to me for a bit then 5 mins later burnout....during the meet i even announce PLEEEEASE DONT BURNOUT OUT PLEEEEEASE and im really nice and i really let a lot of things go because im a laid back girl and i dont bitch and moan a lot about crap but once again i like this location for the meet....and yes my guy in the T/A with the blue stripes...youre a cool kid in my book but please dont burn in or out

-Littering/Alcohol.....common courtesy to ME please clean up after yourselves...and i received a phone call on friday about beer bottles being left in the parking lot...i KNOW they were not from us because i stayed until 1am and cleaned up....but i did see alcohol out...i dont care if youre over 21 its an open container and if you get drunk its a P.I and if you get drunk n drive its a DWI/DUI....plus not to mention if youre a minor or someone legal serving a minor.....security and cops watch A LOT more than you think...i pull quite a few strings to make this meet possible....and it costs me money not you money.

- LASTLY....DO NOT DRIVE OVER THE CURBS!!! ARE YA CRAZY!?!?! COME ON NOW!!!

okay now for my apology...im sorry for ranting and raving at you poor readers who took the time to read all of that...ive had the start to a horrible week and dont feel like playing anyones BS on thursday...im a laid back fun girl who loves cars not dealing with stupid crap that can be prevented...and also i know the turnouts of 80-100 cars sucks this meet has just started a couple weeks ago and i post on about 5 sites for this meet by next week hopefully i should be registered onto 300 car sites to get more people out....so please try to support me by coming out and ill support you guys in any way i can
Old 05-30-2006, 02:32 AM
On The Tree

I'll be there as always, lots more smart-asses to come! lol
Old 05-30-2006, 11:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a little too many imports and high-school kids for my likes last week... would be nice if more LS1Tech people were interested in going
Old 05-30-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
a little too many imports and high-school kids for my likes last week... would be nice if more LS1Tech people were interested in going
if im not mistaken i caught you walking around with 2 very illegal girls.....and yeah the rice was up and around i dunno where the hell they came from...im just waiting for them to do something stupid so i can give em the boot or in my case "the heel" haha
Old 05-30-2006, 01:07 PM
10 Second Club

i will come if the girl in the picture will be there!
Old 05-30-2006, 01:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by downshift_me
if im not mistaken i caught you walking around with 2 very illegal girls.....and yeah the rice was up and around i dunno where the hell they came from...im just waiting for them to do something stupid so i can give em the boot or in my case "the heel" haha
Just throw some Glowsticks onto the highway and watch the fun......Ricers Love there glowsticks & techno

Hey I heard from a little bird that an Integra smoked a spraying Viper SRT/10 last thursday....WTF?!?!?!!?
Old 05-30-2006, 01:17 PM
TECH Regular

i will stop by this week if sqr is done with my car by thursday
Old 05-30-2006, 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Just throw some Glowsticks onto the highway and watch the fun......Ricers Love there glowsticks & techno

Hey I heard from a little bird that an Integra smoked a spraying Viper SRT/10 last thursday....WTF?!?!?!!?

you heard VERY WRONG.....i know him personally hes a friend of mine...and i know that has yet to be beaten..his friends even go around to meets n such to find races to see if anything can beat him..and he just wants to come hang out eat and talk but ends up racing....but i know for a fact and can vouch no integra beat him.........and none of the integra owners come up and talk to me they all act like theyre too good to come talk to any of us....
Old 05-30-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Ahhhh thats good to hear, Im gonna kick the kid that told me that square in the nuts
Old 05-30-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Ahhhh thats good to hear, Im gonna kick the kid that told me that square in the nuts
find me the driver of the car or just tell me the car and ill find him....i had a few integras there...but ill call BS on him infront of everyone...or have jared clown on his car if jared happens to make it i hate people who claim to beat things they know they damn well cant....hell something tells me i could beat most of the integras and my cars lightly modded heh shes a decently quick DD
Old 05-30-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Junkie

well I heard this integ is a built type-r with 18psi making 480fwhp and light as ****? But this is what im hearing through the grapevine.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

must be the white one then.....if ya find out for sure lemme know and another thing on that.....the quickest integra at that meet lost to a T/A.....so hrm...haha...sometimes i feel bad i drive an import
Old 05-30-2006, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

yea it is a white one, supposably there is a video of the race(nix the vid statement) I heard they raced once and about 50 people saw it plus the Viper was only on a 150 shot, can you confirm or deny this?!?!? what kind of import do u drive?
Old 05-30-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

i can confirm the viper was not beat due to i talk to him daily and hes the most honest person about racing and just doesnt care i think he wants someone to beat him but im sure as soon as it happens more mods will come....and i drive a 05 wrx...my best time was a 13.2 which isnt really anything shes just my daily that i baby and pretty much not even mine anymore im more than likely getting a t/a and a g35 once i get my license court cases crap taken care of....
Old 05-30-2006, 04:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

oh and another point to be made....that tegra has 480hp...you have more hp than him and the viper has about double what the integra has...lets point that out to the kid too
Old 05-30-2006, 04:17 PM
TECH Junkie

well u have to take into the account of weight and gearing, I know of 400rwhp LS1 that can take down a 450-460rwhp cobra's cause of the weight differences. That and anything is possible on the street (spinning, wrong gear selection, etc...)
Old 05-30-2006, 04:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

T/A's are heavy and have horrible traction issues....and it beat the hell outta the tegra and i dont know if he sprayed or not....and i know the viper would take the t/a....i dunno im not very fond of the integra people at my meet bc they stick to their little close knit group and dont come talk to me.....hell i have the hooters discount coupons and all kinds of other crap i believe this week if all goes well ill have free IRL tickets to give away....message me on aim- OVERatedMEMORIES
Old 05-30-2006, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Someone should clown on jareds face one day
Old 05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1970judge
Someone should clown on jareds face one day
hey fuckface he does own ricekiller which is the meet i do run and not to mention he is one of my friends so lets not start....k?
Old 05-30-2006, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by downshift_me
hey fuckface he does own ricekiller which is the meet i do run and not to mention he is one of my friends so lets not start....k?
HAHAHA Damn Girl did you say **** Face?? Thats Fk'n Ruthless.

Hey RAv. Dont talk about her BF Like that because she will **** start your face...HAHAHHAHA